Just imagine yourself as a literal slave for just a moment...

Just imagine yourself as a literal slave for just a moment. Imagine starving every night because your master won't feed you. Imagine always being thirsty because your master won't bring you water. Imagine never being able to rest. Imagine always being beaten because you never work hard enough. Imagine your loved ones being sold to different masters and taken away from you. Imagine your children being killed because your master does not want to feed another. Imagine being forbidden to learn anything other than your assigned tasks.

Can you ever truly condone slavery?

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.latimes.com/2013/oct/17/world/la-fg-wn-slavery-africa-20131017
youtube.com/watch?v=u4L8QMNJyiU
youtube.com/watch?v=v5asE7Wj_6s&bpctr=1470267328
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Duncan
www2.vcdh.virginia.edu/gos/browse/browse_main.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordon_(slave)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf i hate slavery now

shut up, nigger

Niggers confidently go into slavery thinking they will live in a house and get free food, it's their fault for being dumb enough to agree to be a slave.

Being white I can only imagine myself as the master and that turns me on

That was 200 years ago and most slaves didn't live under those conditions.

It's like if you kept slaves you had to care for them

But there haven't been slaves in America for centuries. There are TONS of historical tragedies one could bring up... it's all in the past, and no one alive today is connected in any way.

Gas yourself CTR

Most slaves were fed well and had plenty of water because they were expensive.

Slavery can obviously be condoned, as without it we would be dumb and content and with it great empires and knowledge was found

Lol because the barbary pirates would think the opposite

Slaves don't pay taxes nor do they purchase goods. It is unwise to have slavery in a capitalist society, your morals are irrelevant.

>Just imagine yourself as a literal slave for just a moment
Wouldn't happen. I'd rather kill myself. Those who accept being slaves, deserve to be slaves.

Why does this have to do with me?

Slavery existed for thousands of years by all cultures

Whites should be thanked for putting it to an end in the west

It still goes on in non western lands

>dumb white goys buy into multiculturalism because they think it'll make them good people... their fault, hehe

Yeah. Don't get slaved.

This and who wants slaves who are completely lacking energy to do their jobs?

No doubt slavers had their sadistic moments though....

Work makes you free.

I would work harder so I get treated better. It's not fucking rocket science.

Farmers look after equipment that works well. Have you ever seen a farm? they leave the shitty equipment to rot in the field and care for the good equipment.

O hate slavery, I'm going to free all of my s..
Oh wait, I don't have any and have just as many fucks to give.

Not slavery. Segregation? Yes!

Did slave owners ever have fuck slaves? I'm getting a huge erection just thinking about asserting my white dominance while banging my property.

Well nigga godamn, I'm running to a different slave master that's treats me right. You can be the chump at that camp, I'm off to bigger and better. Hell, maybe I'll make it to Canada

Sounds pretty rough desu

Tonight i went out for a smoke and put my head back and imagined some arab dude walking up behind me and cutting my throat. All i could think of was myself, I never realized i was so selfish.

Yes, Slavery is terrible, which is why I'm glad I live in the Western World, which we abolished slavery, and I don't live in Africa or the Arab nations.

>That was 200 years ago
Wrong. Blacks still do it to day.

>Slavery still haunts Africa, where millions remain captive
JOHANNESBURG, South Africa -- African countries dominate a new global index on slavery, with 38 of the 50 nations where the scourge is at its worst found on the continent. The Global Slavery Index, released Thursday, estimated that nearly 30 million people remain enslaved globally, millions of whom are in Africa.

>articles.latimes.com/2013/oct/17/world/la-fg-wn-slavery-africa-20131017

>Imagine always being beaten because you never work hard enough.
Why dont you work hard enough, nigger?

>Year of our Lord, 1780
>Be Mbeke Mbubu, chillin innafrica
>Live in shit tier village that can't defend itself from neighbors
>Get captured and sold into slavery
>Never mount any meaningful resistance to my situation despite daily beatings
>Never kill the guy who literally treats me as property
>Never organize with my fellow slaves to fight our captors
>Never just walk the fuck away in the night because I'm too scared I'll be lynched
>200 and change years later Mbeke VI blames the fucking white man for things directly caused by my utter incompetence

Get fucked nigger, if you were worth a damn you'd be the one owning the slaves. There is a very distinct chain of genetic failure that lead to being enslaved and dominated.

When will these Tumblr bitches learn that appeal to guilt and emotion only works on them?

Fuck niggers lololol

What exactly did the "Great Emancipator" emancipate the negro from?

From honest work
From his daily bread
From food and shelter
From wealthy sponsors who fed and clothed him from cradled to grave.

I think landwhales should legally be forced into slavery so they can lose some fucking weight. They get to be set free when they reach a goal weight.

It'll teach them some discipline aka putting down the fucking fork.

Fuck yourself jew

I don't condone slavery, I condone elimination.

>Work makes you free.
Yes it does.

>1.6% of white americans owned slaves at the Height of slavery

Hahaha. Now EVERYONE must give reparations

I'm not, nor have I ever been, a real slave. Why would I imagine or dwell on the though of being a slave?

The niggers could learn a thing or two from me, and not just because I'm white.

u know whats worse?
being a neet
when ur the slave of everyone

> I killed him, it's his fault, he didn't fight for his life

You always come up with the best answers at Sup Forums, right

Does serfdom count?

>just imagine yourself as a literal slave for just a moment.
>ok
Imagine starving every night because your master won't feed you.
>I'm his property, he has every intention of keeping me fed and relatively healthy. i work for him and if i get sick or die, he to buy another slave.
Imagine always being thirsty because your master won't bring you water.
>master doesn't bring me water, the women do.
Imagine never being able to rest.
>i have a cabin where i sleep
Imagine always being beaten because you never work hard enough.
>i work very hard and don't get beaten
Imagine your loved ones being sold to different masters and taken away from you.
>I'm a slave, i have no loved ones or family except for the black traders in Africa that sold me in the first place
Imagine your children being killed because your master does not want to feed another.
>overtime i have a kid, my master gets another slave, for free
Imagine being forbidden to learn anything other than your assigned tasks.
>i know how to work and how to read. most of us can read at least a little bit. we aren't stupid enough to let the master know.

So jews transported slaves. Ok, so what? Niggers made them slaves and whites bought and used them. There's no single group responsible for slavery despite what the niggerlovers or the nazi w annabes say.

Actually it doesn't. That's common belief, work make you believe you will get free once you're getting paid while all it does is alienate your mind even more, it gets you to buy things, suits, cars and you're going tomorrow to earn some more money.

You are already slaves, have fun waking up to go to work tomorrow.

> implying Sup Forums works

>Wouldn't feed you

Slaves were fucking expensive, why would I put a Ferrari and put regular gas in it?

just get a pillow dude

The only time slaves were treated like shit was if they thought they could get some welfare by injuring themselves permanently such as losing a hand or foot to gangrene. You'd try a bit of percussive maintenance and then see if a lowered energy/fluid intake would motivate them and then like anything that doesn't pull it's weight on a farm it would either be put down or left to naturally rot on it's own in far end of the field.

On the other hand slaves that actually put in a proper effort were well taken care of. They were given houses, clothing, furniture, etc. and with the exception of their labor being forced upon them in every tangible measure their livelihoods for generations were improved over the squalor they were found surviving in.

Fuckin ooga boogas and the whole gibsmedat without earning it attitude they have makes me sick.

Yes dingus. Really rich would have house slaves that cooked and cleaned and if you had a friend stay on your property you send one to his room.
Or just bang them yourself.
They were property back in the day.
A living pocket pussy that also made you biscuits and gravy.

Had a black gf that was into this sort of roleplay

>200 years ago
>black slaves paid a livable wage

>today
>black peeps not paid a livable wage

Seems like slavery was a good thing.

white people were slaves too; in fact, so many white people that they named the word after them

First legal trial upholding humans as property in the united states was a freed black slave suing to maintain his lifetime ownership of an indentured servent.

Apparently he didnt think being a slave was so bad as to hate slavery.

Also there is no reason to discuss slavery because of the 13th amendment.

The average slave would cost upwards of $3000-4000.

The yearly income was around $300.

You actually think people would have treated their slaves (which each cost 10 years of income for the average person) like shit?

No.

Slaves cost ~50K in today's US dollars. That's ~a BMW 5 series auto.

Now, why would you starve your investment and beat it "for no reason?"

You wouldn't. They didn't.

Except for that whole war of northern aggression thing where tons of southerners die through forced starvation. Yankees are cancer.

Sure. I'm like you - a brainwashed debt slave...

youtube.com/watch?v=u4L8QMNJyiU

To quote Obongo: "Yes We Can!"

> except as a punishment for crime
If society can have slaves, why can't I ?

People treat their brand new cars like shit.

They bought them as well. The oldest two synagogues in the country are in the two biggest slave importation ports, Boston and Charleston, SC.

Surprise. A fucking leaf

>Actually it doesn't.
What is a joke?

>have fun waking up to go to work tomorrow.
What is 28 and retired? (I got very very lucky) Yes, technically we're all slaves since we use the current monetary system, but that's not what you meant, or is it?

Sorry to burst your bubble Wafflebro, but we weren't all dealt the same cards in life.

Pretty sure that if I starved EVERY night I'd be dead OP

Yeah, bullshit. It makes no economic sense whatsoever not to water your slave.

You W. Europeans have the shittiest mental construct of work of any group on the planet.

Happiness is a byproduct of achievement, and the best way to achieve as an adult is at work. I hated work too until I said fuck it and started my own company. Loved working every day with software. Well, most days.

>work makes you free
OY VEY

Holy kek
>slavery still exists and its an African thing
Its like black lives matter to nobody, including blacks

Rare flag of truth
(((Merchants))) were responsible for the african slave trade to America

15 million blacks were shipped to the East by Arabs
250.000 white slaves died in the caribean
Muslims raided Europe for slaves for centuries

Why are these slaves never mentioned?
I'll tell you why: racism..
\The real racism

I would get back at him by fucking his wife with my BBC

wtf i hate wtf now

Whoooooaaaaa

>Many Black Lives Matter talking heads push for their people to immigrate back to Africa (on the government's dime)
>They actually get the money and do it
>Become slaves of indigenous Africans

Like pottery.

Imagine that none of that ever happened to you but you demanded free money for it anyway.

Most masters treated there slaves OK but being a slave on a plantation with a sadistic master would probably be one of the worst things possible

>imagine you were a valuable piece of chattel and yet somehow your master wants to devalue and/or kill you, rather than keeping you healthy enough to tend crops, etc.
Holy shit, I'm not pro slavery, but you sure as hell don't have to be so melodramatic

i think your missing the obvious they were the largest PORTS in the country at the time. gas is still cheaper in sc than it is in newyork because of this

Almost as bad as living in your average black neighborhood.

Yeah, I agree that it was probably pretty bad on some plantations, but at the end of the day, I think I'd rather be a slave in the USA than be at the mercy of an African warlord or Boko Haram or some shit. Those guys can be completely soulless.

You have to remember that rival black warlords enslaved other tribals and then sold them to Europeans. At the end of the day, they would have been slaves either way. At least their contemporary ancestors got to grow up and live in the USA and/or UK (alleged discrimination and police singling them out aside).

Says right on the cornerstone that slavers had it built, also, it's right on E.Bay st. and Market st.

Guess what kind of market it was?

Slavery didn't happen there's literally no proof idiot

Don't be antisemitic. I'm afraid of what you can find if you look too deep in who owned most slaves and treated them worst.

Is that you Cenk ? You fucking filthy race baiting roach.

youtube.com/watch?v=v5asE7Wj_6s&bpctr=1470267328

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Duncan

Largest plantation owner/(((banker))) moved to Jew York after the Civil War...

Really makes you think.

why is everybody hating on Crash Team Racing recently I thought it was a fun game

What are you?

Slaves were not treated this poorly.
People back then, most of them, saw slaves as PEOPLE, human beings, just lesser status.

Think about this, a mule needs food to work, does starving your mule make sense if you want work to be done? No. They would be weak, and unable to contribute sufficiently to the master's profits. The idea that slaves were starved is idiotic nonsense.
Even people way back in the times of slavery knew that keeping them alive was IMPORTANT, because like mules, they cost money, and the healthier they are, the more work gets done.

Second, slaves were not whipped often; this is a misconception, and a racist misconception, most blacks were smart enough to understand punishment, even second hand. All it took was for one slave to get punished and most understood the consequences, and followed the rules. It's human nature to take the path of lease resistance, and to assume blacks had no concept of this is racist and idiotic.

Not only that but due to the amount of money spent on slaves, and maintaining slaves, plantation owners could not afford to whip slaves constantly, whipping causes lacerations and welts, in that time period infection was ridiculously common and if a slave were to contract an infection from it, a vet would have to be called in (which costed money!) and if the slave died from the infection the plantation would also lose money.

Economically speaking, They had very little to gain from the mass abuse of slaves and there were many downsides financially which they WERE very much aware of, which is why many plantations did not harm slaves as much as you are lead to believe. Its simple fucking logic.

Underrated rareflag question

>beaten slave.jpg

more like "debunked_guy_with_skin_condition"

always THIS photo, no others. that guy had a condition that caused that

Yep. This is why it can be frustrating to hear the whole song/dance about "southern" slavers. That small percentage of the population moved north after the war.

The "Civil War" was a "muh current year" argument writ-large.

Only the dumbest nignigos goat caught as slaves. See today's nignog population as proof

> slaves were cheap trash
They were expensive as fuck you nutwit.

Í can't imagine any of that because I do not have the weakness to become a slave. I'd literally rather die fighting, happily actually,die in a bloody struggle than bend my knee. I have zero sympathy for those who become thralls.

Here's a great resource for learning more about how they thought (and wrote) about escaped slaves.

Archive for ads about runaway slaves in newspapers: www2.vcdh.virginia.edu/gos/browse/browse_main.php

Note how many were wearing new hats and shoes...

We DON'T condone slavery. Mass importing third world people into your country, even as human mules, is cultural suicide. The US will never recover.

You realize not every slave owner beat and starved their slaves like Hollywood wants you to believe right? Happy slaves work better, just like how happy farm animals produce better quality milk, eggs, etc.

#noteveryslaveowner

The majority of slaves were not mistreated if they behaved properly, those that were abused mostly had black slave owners, most blacks who got their freedom in that time were worse off than those that were enslaved. And don't even get me started on the barbarism of the Muslim slave trade

Tl;dr being enslaved by whites wasn't really bad, this is a Jewish funded lie meant to make whites the enemy

>Spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on slaves to work for you
>Proceed to starve, dehydrate, torture, murder and beat them

This is what leftists ACTUALLY believe.
Everyone accepts that slavery was and is horrible, there's no need to embellish anything..

Good thing I'm white and wouldn't ever have to worry about thinking stuff like that.

God damn I love being white.

proof?

heres the wiki on this guy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordon_(slave)

You do realise that not all slaves were treated the same, right? I don't condone slavery but you'd have to be willfully ignorant to think all slaves throughout human history were brutalised and deprived.

I would wait until they made a movie about me and then I's be famous n shit

This is a Jewish meme. Your race is dying and you're 10 times more likely to be killed by a nigger than vice-versa.