Holy shit was this shit evil, I'm deadly afraid that I will lose my mind at some point so it was extra scary

holy shit was this shit evil, I'm deadly afraid that I will lose my mind at some point so it was extra scary

That reddit faggot deserved so much worse.

pretty scary concept, pretty well executed too.

I've seen all the Black Mirror episodes up to this point, but I had to stop here. Haven't picked it back up in several months. I know I will, but this episode really fucked me up for some time.

MOM MOM MOM MOM

that house was fucking sweet

>I'm deadly afraid that I will lose my mind at some point so it was extra scary
Haven't you already lost your mind?

Someone posts some psudo enlightened shit like this and it kills the entire thread every single time. Fuck off faggot.

I started to watch the next episode because that shit would haunt me so if you watch more shocking shit then maybe it tones down a bit

yes, I have depression, I don't want to lose any of it more

This

10/10 would live in

LOL this wanker hacker episode is so unreal, I know getting masturbation video of you would be horrible but it's not worth to do crime over that, just say you were hacked and maybe learn some martial arts if assholes really start to get under your skin

fight to death over some wanking video? lol wut

Bait: The thread

edge: the post

I really dug Black Mirror but I'm spooked af about jump scares, how spooky was this ep?

Really only has like 3 small jump scares. Mostly just tense

It's more anxious than anything else, very uneasy vibe.

did you miss the ending?

How was that skinny kid able to kill a full grown man in hand to hand combat?

This episode was a tribute to John Carpenter films. The character even talks like Kurt Russell, making fun of what's going on an everything, wears similar plaid shirt, etc. There is even a scene where he sees a big spider with the head of his friend and it's just nod to The Thing.

And San Junipero has nods to Thelma and Louise.

losing your mind isn't that bad, your concept of self is flawed, "you" die every time your conciseness / awareness changes. What you are losing is a memory of the ideal of you, which was fake anyways.

The guy was impressed with the realness of the cutesy animal demo, how on earth did they progress so far that it's indistinguishable from real life? Wouldn't there also be normal games that are photorealistic in this universe too? How did a single company (for horror games no less) independently develop this?

The timescale is physically impossible. Inception gave people this retarded idea that you 'dream faster'. You don't. Your neurons are physically bounded, it literally takes time for them to fire, for neurotransmitters to move down chemical gradients. You can't just cram thought into shorter time spans. Dreams give the illusion of long passages of time by their disjointed nature.

Two biggest nitpicks I can remember, otherwise a pretty solid episode.

Triggered

bruh

>Kurt Russell
It seems like you know that was his son.

>hooking up with a literal 10/10 on fucking tinder

'no'

Called "mom"

I really like Black Mirror, and when it hits it hits. Wasn't a fan of San Junipero, it wasn't interesting to me but it had nice Brooker touches
>"like a frightened horse on a frozen lake"
>Heaven is a Place on Earth
Not a bad episode by any means, but there are better ones