China is third wo-

China is third wo-

bug people...

she she

holy shit, Sup Forums is probably the most racist and xenophobic place on the entire internet

China isn't like the rest of the world. It is a few big cities with a first-world veneer (that chips off really quickly when you investigate in the slightest), surrounded by abject poverty and filth.

Come back to me when you've toured the central and western provinces.

That would be Sup Forums and it's not a bad thing.

>why we need self driving cars2.webm
Ironically I now remember that Tesla that drove under a semi trailer in autopilot and got sliced off like a can of sardines. What we really need is for third world countries like China or the USA to put simple underride protection on their trucks. It's not that fucking hard.

Sup Forums is satire, people on this board however are genuine

>if you think this behaviour is bad, you're racist

Of course they're genuine, wh*Toids are objectively evil and there is nothing wrong with being racist against such subhuman filth.

Zimbabwe is third wo-

>yeah lets post some wembs of chinese subhumans dying, this is proof that their country is a 3rd world shithole
>chinese "people" are like bugs
>im not racist btw

third world doesn't = I watched a rekt compilation video on world star and americas gun crime scares me. the US cannot be third world by very definition.*tips*

>hating blacks and arabs is okay, but if you say anything bad about special snowflake groups like chinks and japs, it's racist

>Sup Forums is satrie
Some people are serious, others are not, same here. Personally, even though I know many foreigners and I'm not autistic about them I know they don't belong here and would like them to leave. I don't hate them or blame them because it's our traitorous politicians' fault.

>im not racist btw
But I've just told you I'm a racist fuck. You must be a roach or a nigger, no German is so stupid.

Technically it is Second world.

I was talking to the Swede you utter moron.

Kek at that smog.

But the Swede called you racist and didn't claim not to be racist. Go back to Anatolia already and evacuate Constantinople in the process. You can keep the giant dicks you built around the Hagia Sophia btw, you will need them later.

nice, kinda reminds me of where i grew up in Phoenix