youtube.com/watch?v=AOAtz8xWM0w>here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visegrád_Group
youtube.com/watch?v=0CegysIRotc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>To anyone considering emigrating to Poland
Literally who

>We are extremely hard working
I'm not sure about that.
Busy looking busy maybe. Poles are pretty lazy desu.

Don't worry no one wants to emigrate to that shithole

Ironic, being that most of you sausage eaters live in Germany or the UK

>To anyone considering emigrating to Poland:
No one sane would think this

youtube.com/watch?v=AOAtz8xWM0w>here kid have some real culture

That's why OP threw in "hard working". As if to say Polaks are somehow an asset.

> Polish people thinking they're part of western society.

Extremely Hard Working?
Wealth and Tech?
East Germany was the top Dog under the Soviets in the Bloc, not Poland. You had one Time in History, ONE where you were actually more than just a Buffer State.
And Don't get me Wrong, i Like Poland. But keep the Arrogance down, you can't back it up
Nice Day for you as well though!

polland 2020

>Czech education

>9. All our wealth and technology is to our people and our people only.
What wealth? You are a second world shithole. I'm surprised you even have a computer Untermensch.

Oh man. Everybody here is picking on poor Poland.

Don´t worry. your economy is actually growing quite fast. You kept your borders shut and some of you produced the witcher series which is quite great. You also have a lot of great illustrators if this is worth something.

Will you accept an anti-EU Hungary bro?

All these cucked countries jealous of Broland lmao

whats there to be proud of?
even the shitskins dont want to go to your shithole. think about it piotr.

What if white and willing to learn polish and assimilate

t.Mahmoud

>We hate feminism, gays, muslim apologism, blacks, latinos
>latinos

But we like you poland :´(

i see this shit posted from a different country proxy every week

Don't worry, no one was considering it

Im of polish decent.

Am I allowed to celebrate?

This is a shill copypasta thread, sage and move on.

>Thank you for your time. Have a good day.
Can I at least spend some of my plastic bills on vacation? I blew a shitload in Iceland last year and was thinking of another overseas trip where the chances of getting blown up are slim. Also I doubt to many white guys from Canada would want to emigrate to Poland, we already left the cities for a comfy country life.

Can I come? We're brothers.

who the fuck would immigrate to a third world shit hole with a purchasing power slightly higher than the god damn congo. shit country, shit people, shit culture, shit economy. kys OP

Jealous of what? Being a second world shithole?

Yes you may come. We're brothers.

What if I learned your shitty language? I'm white and fit. Let me breed with your womanz

My Grandparents moved here from Poland, are we cool???

> Poland in general

Jealous because they're a 99% white shithole that still has a future

>6. Your race (blacks & arabs) has higher crime rates and lower IQ than ours(white).

Stop coming to Canada and driving like idiots, I can't count the number of poles driving BMW's I see crashed on the hwy every long weekend. You guys are worse drivers than the chink soccer moms.

Fuck off we are full. Don't post this shit. REEEEEEEE OUUUUT!!!!!!!!

Why would I go to Poland when you fuckers come to me?

>chink soccer moms
always in something ridiculous like a honda odyssey

Don't worry. Soon your land will become part of the most anti islamic nation in Europe. So there is no point in moving to land of Po.

>emigrating to a shithole
That is the same as adressing people who want to emigrate to Brazil, there is literally no one who wants to live in such a shithole.

>All our wealth and technology is to our people and our people only

>polish technology

> Poland
> future

There is so much kek tonight.

>ridiculous like a honda odyssey
That or an Accord, I'm near Kingston, the entire 401 is jammed with them every morning, they are the reason 'driverless cars' will probably become mandatory within 10 years

>Says the Brazilian
Kek

How do you feel about fellow Slavs, Poland?

>This thread

>even the shitskins dont want to go to your shithole. think about it piotr.

That not surprising as they want to go to only a few countries, namely Germany, Sweden, Finnland, Iceland, Scandinavian countries, UK, maybe Switzerland, maybe Hungary(for some reason it has a lot of asylum applications) and maybe Netherlands and that's it. They don't even want to go to France and try to catch a ferry from France to UK so why would they go to Poland when its xenophobic/racist, relatively poor, poor benefits(no welfare for single men which most refugees are. If you have 2 children or more then you get measly 500zł for every child starting from second child onward but if you are childless you wan't get anything and a woman can easily get custody 500zł+child support from you all for herself ) and it's relatively hard to get a job even for natives(milions had to emigrate from Poland).

> to anyone considering emigrating to poland don't.

Who the fuck would consider to move to poland? Maybe if I was born in north korea lol. That's like saying " to anyone think about dipping your cock in that lava dont!"

That is how you know I know what im talking about.

>implying we are not world citizens.

jap pasta.
shills are sliding something, what is it?

How's Zika? (serious question)

Well I sometimes see on pol some posters wrtiting that they want to immigrate to Poland because there is a low numer of shitskins here but you may as well go to a country like Armenia or Georgia and there is better medical care in those countries than in Poland.

I forgot to add that medical care is shit in Poland.

>shills are sliding something, what is it?
How's Zika? (serious question)
Most likely this, I guess we'll all find out in 9 months or so.

>How's Zika? (serious question)
Not really a problem.

You only need to worry about it if your wife is pregnant.

Like, zika fever ends in a week, 10 days max.

Your child only gets microcephaly if your wife gets it while pregnant or gets impregnated in the same week she got zika.

Not nearly as concerning as the midia passes it off to be.

But Czechia, you are just the richer version of Poland

>cucked by germany throughout history version of Poland
FTFY

I like Poland. They keep us safe from backwards-alphabet Bureaucrats and kebab, they banned abortion, and they restricted contraceptive use. Keep doing what you're doing Poland!

My grandparents are from Poland though. Am I allowed to go back to my homeland? Plz let me in ;_;

In my opinion it's better to read some shitposting about your country how poor it is from people who didn't been here than actually being anihilated by cucks and muslims, but hey that's just me

How can you cuck something that is already being cucked?

Pls if Trump loses you have to take me in.

Nigger

But... but... culture and... mmm... superiority... and.. and... mmm... fuck you little Germany!!! I don't want to talk to you anymore!!! REEEEEEEE!!!

>richer version of Poland
And stronger!

Stop it! You're triggering me!

get a room you two. and invite hungary

This Pole-banting Czech is pretty funny.

Nobody wants to go into that shithole regardless, don't flatter yourself.

>This is mostly towards Westerners who have destroyed their own countries, and now want a white safe heaven

What did he mean by this?

We already have a room. It's called V4.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visegrád_Group

Hh

I'm a ukrainian/russian with jew blood, am I welcome?

>slavshit posting shitty copypasta culturally appropriated from the nips

go squat somewhere else, vodkanigger

>Russian/jew

Ohh hello there.

Say what you want, but after I get my engineering degree I am moving to Poland.

This country, should be like poland, but too much western influence, first US related president then now US related gov will come. Too many SJWS and ex communists who are disguised now as lefties, same deal like in other eu countries, parading with flag means you are primitive, war mongerer or nazi.

I just want to live in a homogenous country where people are proud of their country, not that I should be judged and feel weird if I am patriotic, even if it means leaving my heritage and becoming an another country resident

>implying ANYONE would move into a shitty slavic country

you guys are literally the niggers of europe

btw, nice copypasta senpai, yesterday some japanese gook posted this but japanese version

>lives in a country built on immigrants
>tells a person native to his country to go elsewhere

huh... what did he means by this.....??

Go "liberate" some nation and leave us alone.

hey whats up :)

how much for a polish hooker these days?

you guys are literally the niggers of europe

No sir. Slavs aren't niggers of Europe. Niggers are niggers of Europe.

Wtf, I hate tits now.

Marie curie can you produce something cool? Make Poland great and become economic powerhouse!

shill hide sage

what if Im a white american with polish heritage, and want to reconnect with my roots?

Tell me. Are you a communist? Because that would be too good to be true.

Thank you sir.

Gay

11.We are drunk
>at least i am

>We are closed to immigration

No you aren't. You have as many nogs in Warsaw as most capitals and your women are bent over for them. The polish men in Britain always fucking bitch about how Polish women are coal burners.

>xenophobic

No. Just violent.

>homogenous

Right. Those slavs, jews and whoever else that make up your populace are surely the poles of old, right?

>hate your degeneracy

Yet are catholic.

>your race have higher crime rates and lower IQs than ours

Except the largest minority in British jails happens to be Poles by nearly a 100% lead over the next nearest minority.

>you don't know our language

lol

>lithuanians

No immigrants tho, right? Oh wait.....

>our wealth and technology

PLEASE MR BRUSSELS, I CANT AFFORD TO FIX MY ROADS. GIVE ME ZLOTYZ SO I CAN BUY GRAVEL AND PAY FOR POTATO.

Poland is literally nothing but an investment bubble. If it was 'hard working' then it would have been the feather in Russia's cap when the USSR was knocking about but East Germany and the Ukraine were better and Poland was a joke despite the population and land mass.

Have fun trying to be 'top' when you are already sucking down the dick to get where you are.

you could have just said FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Just nailed those self-loving bitches. Have my respect bro.

more like "Have my HIVspect bro"

Emigrate to Poland? Why?
Besides, if I want to meet polish scum I just have to go visit my neighbours. Subhuman construction workers straight from Poland.

I can only imagine what would happen if Poland suddenly shared a border with Afghanistan.

I agree that polish women are coalburners but a lot of polish men are violent and racist brutes and at least in Poland they beat niggers if they see them with polish women.
See this nigger praie polish men for beating nigerians and turks in Poland. Notice how he says that Ukrainian men don't beat foreigners in Ukraine but poliah do.

youtube.com/watch?v=0CegysIRotc

Bump anyone still here?

I married a Polak and because of this my inlaws, and alot of her friends are Polish. I like Polish peooe, but as an outsider looking in I have noticed trends amongst Polish people.

1. We're closed to immigration.
>This is true, and while I think it is admirable you Polish people leave Poland in huge droves. Here in Canada there are hundreds of thousands of Polish immigrants. So wgat you are saying is hypocritical. You should allow other white european descendant people into your land, and if you people aren't willing to do that you shouldn't leave.
2. We're extremely xenophobic
>Mostly true. My in laws are all pretty based...They won't even try different foods like sushi or indian.
3. We are an homogenous society.
>This is true. Alot of polish people look the same. I've noticed two types of Polish people. Blonde blue eyed people with big square heads and big noses and darked skinned with brown eyes. But they all have similar facial features.
4. We hate all of your degeneracy - feminism, gays, muslim apologism, blacks, latinos etc -.
>Its not "our" degeneracy. We never wanted it but it came with the territory. You dont understand because Poland has never had conquered lands or a vast kingdom like England France or Spain. The peoples you conquer usually end up worshippng their conquerors and going anywhere they go. Its almost like destroying a home and saying "ahhh you know what? I did this so you better come to my house and stay safe". Its hard to grasp.

How long are you marries? Better be caeful or she may fuck you over and you'll pay child support for 26 years. Polish women running from other countries to Poland with kids is common. Polish women like foreign suckers.