What's your experience with Hispanic women?

What's your experience with Hispanic women?

tetonas grande

Annoying as shit mostly

They are loyal and want babies

But they nag and will accuse you of cheating everytime you leave the house.

Hot, some very but, dont stand their "sassy" bullshit. If you go with "americanized" latin women however you cant go wrong though.

Older ones are crazy in the retardedly superstitious sense and racist as shit.

Middle aged ones are motherly, funny, and friendly.

Younger ones are crazy in the I'll stab you in the name of La Raza and social justice sense, and racist as shit.

Polarized: Either Marxists or traditionalists, either sluts or traditional, either love white men or fuck anything brown with a pulse, either shaped like goddesses or shaped like a fridge, either turn into turbomilfs at 30 or turn into Shrek.

The two things that are consistent is that they do NOT follow a white culture and they love to start drama for their own amusement.

breddy gud :^)

Jennifer Lopez is good, but I just like her in the cell and that she was a fly girl on in living color.

But in General I don't think anything of Hispanic women.

But a lot of Americanized Latinas are hardcore leftists. Grant it, the rest are practically alt-right, but still.

Amateur milf enthusiast here, where can I find a Latina turbomilf?

Don't. Very bitchy and posessive under a "am wanna da guys" guise.

>tfw no cute thick middle aged latina wife that can cook and clean like no other, sucks a mean dick, and will stab soomeone over you

THIS.

t.chicano with chicana gf

Maybe, I only care to a point though.
See, I seek to get in and out quick and if I think I have a good chance of it I do it regardless of what the dumb whore thinks. If it looks like I wont be getting in quick, then I just move on to the next. Dont use latinas for possible relationships, only whites women.

My previous beaner gf was kinky as all fuck, qt voice, 7/10 body.

She dumped me cuz "its not you" and "still friends" and all that bullshit
She still brings up the time I hooked up with her during Senior Campout.

>Hispanic
Fuck off with your faggot terms.
There is no such thing.

Hispania mother fucker, Learn to Rome.

Then what is a latin?

But that's kind of the point. They can be hot, but are generally shitty people and the one's who aren't are with the same boyfriend they'd had since they were 15.

They make great friends and awful girlfriends.

Hispania was the Roman name for Spain and means "Land of Rabbits". Nothing to do with some brown rat-faced Aztec slags.

Crazy as fuck, will good sex tho, wouldn't date another if my life depends on it

They give the best footjobs and after begging them for 5 minutes they are down to give you anal and they probably ask for it from then on.

Depends where they're from. Some are sweet, old fashioned, smart, wears cute sundresses all the time. Most others are total brianless slags.

My Mom is a fairer skinned latina. The second generation can be very loud and liberal while the first generation are very quite and submissive but rather dumb. Third generation are the most assimilated.

Oh look, this thread again