Granddad, what was Europe like when you were younger?

Granddad, what was Europe like when you were younger?

Sharia doesn't exist.

Well Catherine, for a good decade or so there were lots of Muslims roaming about causing terror, this you already know. But what teacher didn't tell you was that normal people accepted and encouraged the muslims, and kept trying to keep more in. Then, people got tired of living afraid and so the Second Crusade happened and we got rid of all of them.
Now go along and trick or treat, your Halloween costume is really scary and great

I don't know any more, it's been a long time since we moved to America

>KOaL
>shitposter
are you strayan living in the us?

>Come to America
>People ask why you left Germany
>Too many refugees
>Everybody now hates you and you're ostracized for being an immigrant that hates immigrants
A+ plan

By Allah don't you say this cursed name! We live in Greater Merkelstan now, stop spouting this nonsense and go get whipped

Buen dicho

This

Really, I thought you yanks hated Muslims? That was one of your main redeeming qualities.

It was a lot closer to us before Farage devised his master plan to turn the Isles into a giant flotilla and fuck off across the Atlantic.

I want to believe...

"Well when we're younger these misguided leftist losers called progressives called everyone a racist, sexist islamophobe bigot. They were winning meaning these mohammeds were breeding and migrating at a massive rate to the Europe. These ahmeds caused such a culture shock, that they caused the right wing to return to Europe. We, the mighty and magnificent Brits won an European Referendum and the rest is history. Now you don't need to worry about getting raped by four abdis, while the police do nothing, Darling."

Actually it would be more like the Twelfth or Thirteenth Crusade

the joke

your head

when did i convert to islam

This pic makes me laugh so hard.

You needed at least 14 oppression points to be allowed to work. It was either convert to Islam or become a tranny.

No.

I'd rather die than let my country become some sharia infested hell hole. That's why the government doesn't have the balls to send mass amounts into Montana.

That's a good attitude. Don't let them disarm you, bud.

ABSOLUTELY HARAM!!

WHY ARE THESE NIQABIS NOT WEARING GLOVES?!

THESE WHORES BETTER GET THEIR ACT TOGETHER, OR IT'S AN HONOR KILLING!!

>they weren't allowed to have halloween costumes like these
>now, remember what to say if someone doesn't give you candies?
>ALLAHU ACKBAR!
>good boy

you cannot speak unless spoken to . its haram for woman to speak unless spoken to. you will now be given to a old man to be raped as the faggy book of scribbles says for having spoken to a man without being asked a question

Thanks Portugal. I needed that.

>the exact same

It's funny because that's actually a costume lel. she looks like she's 5 or so and girls that young don't need to wear the veil. even in videos of ISIS controlled town you can see little girls being carried by their mothers with nothing covering their hair.