SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Screening Reactions

Sup Forums was wrong once again.

mobile.twitter.com/DanielRPK

>villain was meh
Literally best part of most capeshit is the villain.
Most poorly received capeshit can be attributed to the villain being shit.

That's objectively wrong. "Daredevil" was poorly-received and both Michael Clarke Duncan and Colin Farrell were kino in that.

Yeah but the directors cut is kino.
Although I'll concede that Colin Farrell was all out.

>best part of capeshit is villain

Totally disagree. Most Marvel films have completely forgettable villains. The only really memorable one is Loki because he's essential to Thor's story and continues to show up in multiple films. Most villains in a Marvel film get far less screen time then the villain because the movie's are focused on the origin story or if its a sequel on their character development. The villain usually has some forgettable story until they encounter the hero.

Most memorable is Loki since he shwoed up in multiple films and Thor movies are generally shit. The best Marvel villain was Tony's uncle

And the films where the villain underperforms are usually shite.
Which Marvel film do you think the villain was poor but still a good film?

>Totally disagree
>Most Marvel films have completely forgettable villains
And most Marvel films are trash.

first rotten marvel movie

you can't get away from the SONY stink

Isn't this the paid shill that shat all over WW?

>audience reactions, let alone reviews = good movie
Iron Man 2/3 certified fresh 73/79%
Gravity certified fresh 96%
Force Awakens certified fresh 92%
Thor certified fresh 77%
Dark Knight Rises certified fresh 87%
Age of Ultron certified fresh 75%

T. Cucklet

i didn't notice Sup Forums crapping on this other than the usual bawwww-capeshit hipster-wannabes

>best since spider-man 2
>this is considered worth mentioning
It'll probably be okay like every other modern Marvel movie, but c'mon now.

I hated Gravity, but does the Sup Forums hivemind consider that movie terrible? I'm generally a big fan of Cuaron, but Gravity did absolutely nothing for me.

>Best Spider-Man since 2

So it's not shit at least, still won't see it

hmmm not so fast danny boy

>best since Spider-Man 2
So we know its better than the worst capeshit film but not as good as the best one. Very enlightening.

>marveldrone demonstrates why his opinions are shit: the post

Sony confirmed as best villain in the MCU.

gee i wonder if thats a troll acount with the "capekino" drop. DCEUFAGS are so obvious.

>BigClintonFan

>So much fun

I'm out

>i'm out
good for you, gay user.

>69
and having gay sex already, i see.

Enjoy Iron Man 4, user

They say this about everything. BvS was the best superhero film since TDK, remember?

dubs speak truth

>Spiderman 2 was good
Who let Sup Forums autism bleed into real life again ?
The re-cut Raimi Spiderman were garbage.

>autism

>Best Spider-Man movie since Spider-Man 2

wWHWHAAT???
You're telling me it was better than 2 of the worst superhero films ever made and one of the most forgettable ones? HOW DID MARVEL DO IT?

I saw this and is typical quip quip marvel SJW trash only three white characters in the movie everyone is black or jihadi

And BvS was, if not better than TDK

>totally not a shill guys I swear!!

>Totally disagree. Most Marvel films have completely forgettable villains
Point proven.

>quips trigger me

emotionally damaged autist detected

Of you're watching this movie for any reason other than to lust after Tommy boy's tight little body, you're doing it wrong.

>A Spiderman movie with Tony Stark giving Spiderman a new suit and technology
DROPPED

Fuck this shit and give the full rights back to Sony

Nah, that's really only ever been true of Batman movies.

>Most Marvel films have completely forgettable villains
And they are absolute shit, what's your point

>Literally best part of most capeshit is the villain.
Bullshit normie meme. Logan, Deadpool, and Wonder Woman all had terrible villains and yet they were good.

the villain in WW was pretty shit, but it was still a great movie

>using the -kino meme outside of Sup Forums
Embarrassing.

>capekino
>mmmboys
I wonder who behind this post

Damn MCUcks are getting worse and worse with their false flags

>fun
>villain was meh
NIGGA FUCK YOU

>fun
So quips
>great cast
haha no
>villain was... meh
Not even shills can defend this piece of shit jesus christ

Civil War.

birdman (vulture) is gonna be great

>best Spider-Man movie since Spider-Man 2

That's not saying much considering Spider-Man 3 and The Amazing Spider-Man films were fucking shit.

How the fuck do you cast Michael Keaton as the villain in your movie and STILL have a shitty, unmemorable villain?

I just don't get Disney/Marvel. How hard is it to make a compelling villain? Think of all the older Disney movies. Gaston, Scar, Jafar, Claude Frollo, Captain Hook, Cruella fucking De Vil. You're making comic book movies, how difficult is it to make a memorable antagonist?

They did it with Mads, fuck they did it with Robert fucking Redford. They have a talent for wasting talent

my only level of hype for this shit pile was Keaton. I would have been happy if the film had hot teen girls in high school but they didn't even do that. Just give me some crazy Keaton.
fuck off marvel.

Keaton should play the Joker anyway. Anything less is a waste of his talent.

They have a philosophy that since it's a cinematic universe, you're meant to only care about the heroes who will appear in future movies, they decide to develop the the heroes more at the cost of the villain

I never thought about that, he'd actually be pretty great. Either him or Dafoe. Kind of makes me sad that they didn't cast Keaton as the Joker in the DCEU and went with Leto instead.

Imagine being able to brag about being Batman AND athe Joker in your capeshit career.

Like Keaton, I think Bale has a lot of range as well. Could easily be a hero or a villain.

I CLAPPED I CLAPPED WHEN SPIDERMAN QUIPPED