I know you guys only talk about flicks but this was pretty good. Lots of feels at the end

I know you guys only talk about flicks but this was pretty good. Lots of feels at the end

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hnsqpmav5HE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I enjoyed it, too.

Mediocre actress, mediocre looks.

i had a lot of penis feels watching sersh pooping and farting

Good actress mediocre looks

Friendly reminder that sersha was sexually harassed by her boss

It is good film. I like the craftsmanship in there quite bit, but just doesn't have enough appeal for the today's audience. I guess it's the issue how a film, represents the old value is good, should be represented to the audiences of nowadays.

She was asking for it.

No she wasn't, she was always shy

It was very well received by the cinephiles tho, but yeah, the typical younger audience was out of the reach of this movie, i'm ok with that

Stupid slut

It did pretty well at the box-office given it's low budget.
The only thing I didn't like is how the film could look like a tv-movie at times.

I read somewhere they only had 9 million pounds to make it, i think it was a pretty neat result for that kind of budget

>that scene were she shits in a can
>the directors face when he was like sersh i wrote this just for you

Yea, it's just my personal dislike for period films looking modern nowadys.

Just a testament of her craft, ready to ruin her image in the name of art

The thing I didn't loved about Brooklyn was the constantly shaky cam the director used

>you guys only talk about flicks
well you are in the right place if that's what you want to discuss

Pretty cute tbqh

I absolutely loved it. Very innocent love story and a great performance by sersh.

>that scene where she talks to her mom on the phone

The feels are starting to emerge, let me counter that with some evil sersh

Why couldn't they shit on the sea?

Fuck that's cruel

>Irish ass

Very cute ass imo

they exist m8

>tfw all your feelings for Saoirse will vanish when Sweetness in the Belly comes out

>having feelings for a girl who doesn't even know you exist

Wtf does this mean?

I'm the carrier of the bad news for Sup Forums
Sweetnes was going to happen in september
No more

That's life though..

>Ronan will play Lilly Abdal, a woman caught between two places: one of her birth parents and the other, where she was adopted, raised and fell in love. Orphaned in Africa as a child, Lilly’s first experience of her parents’ homeland of England is as a refugee, escaping civil war. As lost in this cold new world as her fellow immigrants, Lilly becomes the heart of this disenfranchised community in London, attempting to reunite people with their scattered families. But as her friend Amina discovers, Lilly’s mission isn’t purely altruistic and a passionate lost love affair is revealed between Lilly and Aziz, an idealistic doctor.

>This is a profound novel, exploring themes of female circumcision, politics, war, tribalism, yet it is also an exquisite homage to Islam. Some of the most beautiful passages are about Lily's faith. Islam is her guiding force, as she seeks to discover the true meaning of jihad, "The holy war we have within ourselves ... Our internal struggle for purity."

I can't forgive someone for taking part in such an abomination.

>gets railed by chad constantly
>make a movie about fucking black chad
>this makes you drop her

what is the difference between the two scenarios?

in both situations you are not getting laid therefore they are both equally as cucked

yet you only NOW jump the potatoboat

>implying I care if she fucks chad

Just don't portray mudslimes/sandniggers/Islam in a good light, that's all I ask

Oh, it thought Sweetness in the Belly was a euphemism for swallowing cum. My bad, bro.

No lewdness on my watch

Do you guys think there is a chance to waifu Sersha if I become a director or an editor or even a lights guy?

You will have to fight and defeat all those chads around her first user.

These artistic chics fall for the sensitive beta type

Pollution, duh.

Cute hands desu

*bbbbbbbbbbbbbbBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

yeah its interesting
White chads cuck more people out of their oneitis than black men could ever hope to yet for some reason black people are the boogeyman and not douch mcdoucheface from the nearby frat house.

Saoirse is an ugly name. It sounds like an abrasive chemical.

It was a nice, humble and beautiful movie. However, the american boyfriend could have been made more interesting (as a character). I don't know, maybe I expected too much from irish normies in Brooklyn from the 1950s...

agree

>tfw no qt Irish gf

Why even live?

This scene made me tear up a bit in the cinema.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hnsqpmav5HE

Really nice looking film for the budget it had.

>tfw no pretty little Galway girl

Who would even be the audience for the movie? (inb4 le cuck)
Is America so fucked that there are enough deluded subverted people to make it a success?

Nobody cares about Chad. If anything Chad is undervalued in movies, he is always portrayed as riddled with "insecurities" and there is the whole nerd-gets-the-girl-over-Chad trope.
People just don't like niggs very much for a whole range of reasons.

There is no audience, it's just propaganda. All 3 films in production by this UK-based company are made by sandniggers. How quintessentially British!

Bought a ticket for this but never saw it because I went into the wrong auditorium and ended up jackingm jacking it to that swedish bitch in the Danish girl in the back of the empty theater.