Knowing what we know now about the events of the Star Wars universe...

Knowing what we know now about the events of the Star Wars universe, this should have been the logical ending to Episode III. Bit disappointed it didn't end like this tbqh.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zJUtY3koZDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YnnR6cYXnt4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just go ahead and post more lewd Ahsoka.

Anakin sexing Obiwan is more logical.

And Anakin keeping handsome human younglings alive prisoner sexslaves.

Ahsoka is not for lewd

>Obi-Wan banging Padme as the real cause of the Obi-Wan/Anakin rift (it was hinted at in the movie, never expanded upon)
>Anakin killing characters that the audience cares about, because Padme>everyone else
>A more systematic and brutal "Jedi genocide"

If Asoka has to be has to be in canon, then I think a logical part of Ep 3 has to include Anakin killing her. Or, Asoka dying early in Ep 3 to seriously traumatize him. Also, since I have recently started liking the character, the notion of her narrowly escaping Vader/Anakin repeatedly is actually pretty cool, just another ghost of his past life mocking him.

youtube.com/watch?v=zJUtY3koZDQ

she's an orangutan? why does an orangutan have a japanese name not indonesian? plot. hole.

>Ahsoka
>Japanese
Are you retarded?

Can we just address the fact that most non-human races in Star Wars are meant to cater to fan fetishes? It's cool, but come on, let's not pretend it's anything other than that. Even the mostly male Falleen species are clearly meant to appeal to women.

Are you blitheringidioted?

>Anakin sexing Obiwan is more logical.

He probably did, it just wasn't relevant enough to be shown, desu.

WHERE IS MY MIND

Non-human races are meant to cater to LGBTF wishes especially the furries in the LGBTF community.

The bunny catered to me.

agreed

Ahsoka is unironically the best character Star Wars has produced since 1980.

JarJar is much better character and much more interesting than Ashoka.

I wonder who developed the Ahsoka character.

"She's going to be a 13 year old girl who will wear hot pants 90% of the time. Oh, and she'll call the male character 'master' most of the time."

Better than OLD-LADY-NABOO

Me

She got felt up a lot too.

whoa where did you find this

KotOR movie when?

>female mandalorians

Always thought Clone Wars was dumb shit. Then TFA comes out, now Clone Wars should be level 1 canon.

youtube.com/watch?v=YnnR6cYXnt4

N E V E R
E
V
E
R

Sauce of this?

Never, Disney is just gonna pick the cherries from the old canon and mutilate them for their family friendly blockbuster movies.

thank you, user

Still no lewd Ahsoka.

I want that to be canon