1. Country

1. Country
2. Why are white women the worst type of women?

Flag
Wh*tes are beheaded on sight, as it should be

I don't what it is about somalis, they just look weird. They don't have the classic african look, nor the arab look.
Uncanny valley shit

Why did BLACK become so popular on Sup Forums?

You behead everything on sight, to be fair

Oh look it's this thread again

t. Sup Forums "bullied by Jamaicans" leaf

1. Finland
2. Stupid naive whores

Tell me about your experiences with Jamaicans

?

Sup Forums in general, they spent so much time searching for African/Black women for cherry picked, racist shitposting and accidentally came by beautiful ones as well. Now they have jungle fever when their initial goal was the compete opposite.

looks asian

Fucking Africans

black is hotter

BLACK WINS

t. White cucks who started worshipping BBC ironically now do it unironically

That's because they're literally a mix of both.

I worship the BBB (Big Black Booty)

>tfw no mulatto brazilian gf with big bunda

BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP

Could you handle all this ass?

worst type of women?

i regularly sign up for dating sites just for the personality tests: how agreeable or neurotic are you? what's your MBTI? what's your spirit animal? then i expect to get matched with women who don't have their profiles filled out, or clearly signed up for the same reason as me - the personality tests - but it turns out they're all fairly high functioning.

this is irrelevant to my main question: isn't online dating just embarrassing? how could you not feel embarrassed being so vulnerable in such an autistic medium? isn't filling out a personal profile the most self-indulgent thing you can do? isn't listing your positive traits one of the most narcissistic things a nobody can do?

Let's be honest with each other: if you're on a dating site, you can't possibly be an interesting person - or at the very least you're not a "somebody." It's the time you get to talk about how great you are when you're just not all that great - it's cringe-worthy, it's embarrassing

Sorry

worship it too

Why is OP a faggot?

Flag
They're not. White women are the best women.

Plebs

Jungle Finn started spamming it after he got perma banned from KC.

mexico
because they're retarded, delusional and racist

racist against who? mexicans here (LA) hate blacks and salvadorians

salvadorians are dangerous, very scary tbqh

do salvadorians and guatemalans create more violent crime than mexican immigrants?

By a large margin