Trump is losing it lads

Trump is losing it lads...

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ajsNJtnUb7c
latimes.com/politics/la-na-clinton-digital-trolling-20160506-snap-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we must rule the waves once again lad

nothing, he should step down

ItsIt's been orse, it's been better, who knows?

It's swinging all over the place, current polls say nothing about the endresults

laugh at them when hillary wins

are you even fucking trying?

Give it a week....wait for a wikileak

Fund Jill to split the lib vote

>Give it a week....wait for a wikileak
Says increasingly nervous man for the 7th time

he's actually killing his own campaign. no brakes.

Post convention boost

just wait a week and a few leaks and she will go down again

Kick back and relax, let them blow their wad on the latest "create-a-scandal" and wait for October. Ultimately this thing is going to hinge on whether the Russians are really hacking her to help Trump or not, and if they are then they're going to drop all of her arms dealing emails around then.

WHHHYYYY?I DON'T GET IT! FUCKING KHAANANAN!

wait for wikileaks maybe burger bros?

lmao that merkle maymay

Post convention boost is so rare that it's impossible for both Trump and clinton to have experienced a Post convention boost. Ergo such a boost has never taken place and the polls are moving because of different forces.

I blame Clintons extra funding into CTR which immediately had effect because the last few days it's been nothing but anti-Trump stuff all day everyday, both on tv and internet articles as on the dreaded (but popular so important) /r/politics

Let the Dems keep doing their thing, they already showed how low they are willing to go to win. The lower they go the more people they repel.

All Trump has to do is keep calm and don't let them get to him -->leads to mistakes and more ammo for the left

>Trump keeping calm

President Clinton is going to suck

youtube.com/watch?v=ajsNJtnUb7c
Also, nice double dubs.

I'm voting for Johnson anyway.

We'd never be in this mess if Trump wasn't a fucking thin-skinned retard.

Post convention boost. Nothing to worry about. There haven't even been any debates yet. Trump has also been low key since his own convention. There is literally nothing to worry about. Shill

shut up syrup, these threads are getting out of hand and people keep unfortunately falling for them just like in this thread

Feel the Johnson

I know bro but it's hard to stay calm when you're under fire from all direction all the time. Especially when most of it is lies and putting words in your mouth.
>Or as in pic related, putting naziballs in your hand just to later make a pic and out in your shitty Facebook Tumblr huffpo Buzfe tabloid sensationalist magazine
I despise the left and how low they go

>Post convention boost is so rare that it's impossible for both Trump and clinton to have experienced a Post convention boost

It happens literally every single year.

i'm pretty fucking annoyed that Trump squandered his lead like that.

Yea, Trump should just ignore the left and keep focussing on his campaign and rallies...in fact I believe he's doing that right now !

Meme harder.

In all seriousness, give it time. Everyone's said this same shit over and over. "Did you hear what he said? How insensitive! How stupid! His campaign is over!" It never sticks.

96 days left till election day. A lot can happen

Drumpf cucks, yet again, BTFO

No, and nice flag.

>polls fluctuate
>shills come out of the woodwork and start spamming Sup Forums with ITS OVER

You fags aren't even being subtle about it. This is the same bullshit we dealt with during the primaries, where every time there was a new bullshit poll, we had a dozen anti-trump demoralization threads on the front page at any given time.

Trump's VP also voted for the war.

Just shill for him IRL so people realized he has normal well adjusted supporters
>inb4 (>)
It will be exponentially more effective than shills shilling HERE.
Literally no one irl gives a fuck about the Khans besides Democrats who don't give a fuck about Benghazi. After a few more muslim sex crimes/haps and distorted through the lens of memory people WILL see Mrs. Khan sitting there like a subservient Muslim woman and Trump pointing it out

Stop using 'lads' to try and fit in. Seriously it's getting embarrasing.

Trump's campaign has turned in to one giant catastrafuck. The Hillary camp is doing everything to keep pushing this Khan story while everything the Trump camp is saying is being picked apart by everyone who isn't them. Even Republicans are turning on him.

So much shit has hit the Trump campaign in such a small amount of time it's quite something.

Does anyone REALLY think these polls in any way reflect reality? Don't be daft.

wew lad

attack another gold star family

The realist side of me is starting to really doubt him.

Don't get me wrong, his whole campaign and the fact that he managed to clinch the nomination is outright impressive, but he's made himself far too unpopular at this point. His method of being loud and brazen and incredibly honest was perfect for the primaries but the general election just doesn't work like that, people are now looking at him under the lens of how he's going to represent the country.

You can call me a shill or a leaf all you want, I don't care. I'm thinking Hillary is going to win, and it's sad.

>A Belgian telling a Brit not to use "lad"

he's only support his old white men in a country that's 40% non white along with alienating women and some of the cuckservatives

the only question at this point is which red states are going to flip blue

No
Not really
>when someone you know dies your opinions become inerrant
Most vets support Trump and I doubt this effects their opinions.

>Sup Forums unironically thinks Trump isn't going to get slaughtered in the debates
>Sup Forums unironically believes once again that the polls are "fake" and "skewed," just like in 2012
Can't wait for the Clinton victory in November.

Yea yea, the same bullshit you shills were saying all throughout pic related.

Anyone who isnt retarded knows that the polls before the debates mean literally nothing.

Rollercoaster ride!

Also Rand Paul was right, Trump is a plant. Now watch the mods crash this thread.

latimes.com/politics/la-na-clinton-digital-trolling-20160506-snap-htmlstory.html

Shill confirmed. Sage goes in the options field.

Thank you for Correcting The Record

>but the general election just doesn't work like that
This is what I've been saying all along and I got called a shill. Sup Forums is retarded. They don't understand that the GOP primary electorate is completely different from the general election electorate. They aren't even similar.

>Poll run by websites who have stakes in the sitting government and run by plants

Fake

How bad is the GOP going to melt down in November when Trump causes them to lose the Presidency for the third consecutive election while simultaneously losing the Senate?

Trump's polls are going to Fluctuate once month. Hopefully landslides in November.

There's nothing a Repulican can do ever again in your country.

Your whites don't breed
You're all fucked.

That's why he loses he needs to focus on Hillary not him self

We make major Pro trump and Anti Hillary memes, spread them across the internet, and pray to kek that Trump wins.

If he doesn't win, we can always start a hunger strike and continue it until Hillary gets out of office. Her being in Office would be a clearer humanity issue that way, and she will have no choice but to respond in some way, or else many starve to death

>Conservatards are now threatening to starve themselves to death if they don't get their way
I love it!! It's like killing two birds with one stone.

>Most of the country doesn't lean right
>Most of the country isn't tired of sjw, nignog, and muzzle b.s.
>Obama didn't win cause Romney said fuck the 47% and didn't actually want to be president

You're absolutely right! Most of the country doesn't give a flying fuck about the stupid shit you retards on this board cry about incessantly. Now fuck off!

Reminder that polls are skewed. Just wait until someone releases versions adjusted for biased media.

Daily reminder that polls mean nothing since we don't have direct democracy.

It's always darker before the dawn.

Exactly. They're assuming the same turnout statistics as in 2008 and 2012. As if black people are going to turn out in droves for an all-white ticket. As if republican turnout for high-energy trump is going to be same as it was for low-energy milquetoast cucks like mccain and romney.

We're in the same position obama was in 2008. He was the "refreshing" candidate who promised change. Now the dems are the stale failures and trump is the one drumming up very vocal support.

>not before the Don

nice try KEK TRAPS FUNDATION

cuck*

You guys realize everything was designed so he would lose, right?

You realize he was never meant to win.

Surely you can see that by now?

spam this everywhere.

sigh just last week we had Hillary on the run from Moloch worshipping proof...

Trump blew it

Fuck this shit. Trump was the only thing I was looking forward to. The fucking company I worked at moved to China. Now it looks like Clinton will win and the world will go further to shit. I'm deciding to kill myself with heroin or wait and see the war she will get us into with Russia.

Have a meme, shill.