BABY WHEN I MET YOU THERE WAS PEACE UNKNOWN

BABY WHEN I MET YOU THERE WAS PEACE UNKNOWN

kind of annoying how everybody hated Mike in the early seasons, then Jim and Pam love him by the mid-end seasons

how cringe is it that john krasinski shoe horned the song he sings with andy in the second season of the office, to his first movie that he directed. he sings it acapella and everything.

Never seen this, but hearing the line in the voice of Sam Hyde's "they call me Peanut Arbuckle" character.

I mean, season 3 are when Jim and Pam start liking him, when they have their private moment that he went from boss, to something more intimate.

Jim, confiding in Michael on the booze cruise that he loves Pam

and when Michael showed up to Pam's art show

Pam at Jim's house party was primo Pam

I'm still forever butthurt from when Pam slaped Michael, don't remember when i dropped it but i do know that's one of the main things keeping me from rewatching it.

What bothered you about it? That she didn't get fired for doing that?

Can someone post cringy IRL Pams?

>It's a Jim actualy acts like an empathetic human being because Pam is watching episode.

That's what I came for but I've ended up downloading every season.

No such thing!

Reminder that once Jenna dies, I will cuck my dick and craft her pussy instead

HAHAHAHAHAHA

then I will rub my new jena clit thinking of jim

Please don't talk about my jennacl*t

This show is terrible, I'd rather watch something else, or have a good wank from quality materials, or else shit on the floor.

Fucking outstanding.

Kek. That's the stuff.

>chick is sitting on your bed very casually
>don't sit next to her
>sit as far as way as possible
Was Jim secretly gay?

>DUDE IT'S LIKE THE OFFICE LMAO
fuck that guy, he coulda locked the door and fucked the pale, frizzie haired skinny fat puss

You know he smelled the part of the bed her butt sat on real nice that night

do you blame him?

>hiding under reception smelling her office chair every time she'd go down to the warehouse to eat with Roy instead of eating in the breakroom

>"it's a Jim cums on the receptionist phone while every one has gone for the night and wipes it off so that the next day Lam has to touch her face on his day old cum and he does his trademark face to the camera" episode

Why didn't the camera crew tell her?

Moar Pams pls

I'm on the verge of passing out, but tell me what kind of Pams you're looking for and I'll deliver

Jenna harassing John pls

Jennas now? I thought you wanted Pams

Holy shit. She's legit like a middle school girl on facebook.

I meant like but go on...

THAT ONE NIGHT (one night)
YOU MADE EEEVERYTHING ALRIIIHIIIGHT