Whor fought with Annihilus for hours

>Whor fought with Annihilus for hours

>Holding her own against a guy who almost destroyed the universe

When's her "Strong Independent Female Warrior" win streak gonna end?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mjolnir_(comics)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pity she wasn't around during Annihilation.

A bat robot insect man? Doesn't sound too tough.

Annihilus came out with a billion critters during annihilation wave and grabbed the quantum bands from Quasar.

Normal Annihilus is the guy who gets put on a leash by Johnny Storm

Was this in Whor's solo or something else?

And Annihilus likes dying.

You're not really grasping the concept of "whosoever holds the hammer, wields the power of Thor", are you?

ANAD Avengers

They went to space to try to find Nova's dad but then they got stuck in the Negative Zone

I think it must have been in an issue of Hustler, because that's where you find pictures of Whores.
Did you look there? You should go look there. The rest of us will read comics.

You're missing the important part of "if he be worthy"

Have you seriously never heard anyone call her Whor?

@84023478
heres your {you}

And she obviously is if she's wielding it right there.

To be fair, in Annihilation he had an army with him, not to mention he one of his opening moves had him steal the Quantum Bands from Quasar's corpse (after killing him) and getting even MORE power. The only time he had more power was when he was stealing alternate-universe Adam Warlock's powers in Starlin's Infinity Revelation.

Of course she did. She is a woman in a Marvel comic book. Since Marvel is one of the worst publishers on Earth. This kind of shit in which they try to pander to feminists and whatever other liberal "ism" even shitting over established lore, is common.

Also Marvel fans are very stupid and are used to eating shit. So the writers write shit for them (not like they can do write anything else).

Everyone should have a hobby.

Yeah, she's a badass like that. Deal with it.

>I'm dying of cancer and i'm a woman. Therefore i'm worthy of the hammer! Now give me my super strengths, you patriarchal shitlords!

Odin hates women.

IS that what the hammer says?
(is it?)
Look pal, just because you know you wouldn't measure up and she does, just like he did, doesn't mean that your life has ... absolutely no purpose... I'm sure you can still lift small things very well.

correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Cosmic Marvel STILL reeling from the effects of the Annihilation Wave?

Didn't they place the casualties at 1/3 of all sentient life in the galaxy?

>tipsfedora.jpg

>badass

More like Baldass

You see, read what you just posted there...

Go on, I'll wait for you to...

Now, that kind of petty, ignorant, hateful, kinda fear filled, obviously jealous moaning is just the kind of thing that marks someone as UNWORTHY.

I don't think mentioned Annihilation since Thanos Imperative.
Nothing from that era matters since Marvel is trying to undo everything that happened back then

Not a good argument. But pretty good bait.

when her sales drop

If I were you, I wouldn't brag about your disgusting hairy ass.

now I remember why I don't read Marvel comics any more.

>Annihilus
>with no quantum bands
Honestly she should have won by now

I really don't see how dying of cancer while the cure for said disease is in Asgard makes her worthy?

If i remember correctly. She didn't even wanted to spread the cure to Earth because it would be "cheating" and something about "dying is fun"?

Jane. Honey. I know you are trying and i like that you are trying. But nothing of what you have done or said make your worthy by a warrior culture standard.

You like my disgusting hairy ass. Don't you, big guy?

What the hammer says was the entire argument.
The rest was just trying to rub it in.
Sore loser much?

>Being a feminist activist doesn't make you worthy of Super powers
Shows what you know about Marvel.

Annihilus is just one of those guys whose power fluctuates wildly. He's always kinda a big deal, but most of the time he's a problem the Fantastic 4 could have handled. Fem Thor could handle him most likely, though he's got way more experience than her.

The one problem I have with Jane is the whole using magic to cure the cancer is cheating. Isn't this still cheating? Sure it isn't healing her but rather killing her faster. She is dying while feeling better than she ever has in her life, is that fair to the people dying slow cancer deaths riddled with chemo sickness?

>it's the OP doesn't read comics episode

Marvel is irredeemable trash right now. Why would anyone want to read something from them?

Holding to your values and principles at all costs.
Protecting the Earth from corrupting influences.
Facing death without fear.
Living life to the fullest and enjoying the fight.

What one of these did Thor Odinson not embrace wholeheartedly as THOR?

Considering that feminism is a good part of the reason why society demonize a lot individuals and that pic related is kinda a common practice after the 4th wave.

Yeah. It's not really something worth of powers. Marston be dammed.

But good bait, user.

>and enjoying the fight.
What fight? The fight she's giving up on by embracing death?

Go to bed.

I wasn't trying to bait. I was joking about how fucking stupid Marvel is right now.
All they care is movies and using their comics for political agendas nobody cares about.

But it wasn't Annihilus alone who almost destroyed the universe, he had a universe fighting for him.

>Holding to your values and principles at all costs.

Yes. The lives of millions.

>Protecting the Earth from corrupting influences.

Like Captain Marvel or Nova?

>Facing death without fear.

While holding a magic hammer that keeps you alive. Convinient.

>Living life to the fullest and enjoying the fight.

While being terrified of an armor.

>What one of these did Thor Odinson not embrace wholeheartedly as THOR?

Thor actually died without fear and aided those that needed him. Jane is ignoring their cries on purpose.

Way to enjoy the life you choose, do yourself a favor and just fucking stop.
Stop reading Marvel.
Stop posting, lurking, and generally reading Marvel threads.
Stop.
And if you spout this kind of shitpost opinion about DC comics...
Stop everything that's that too.

Life's too short, your's is such crap it's devaluing everyone else's. So stop.

Also this. She gave up. She is letting a lot of people die with her suicide. She just plainly gave up.

You sure showed him user. Now no one will ever shitpost about comics ever again.

You did it, champ. It's finally over.

This. Currently Marvel is perhaps the worst comic book publisher that the world has ever seen.

/pol9k/ is leaking again

Not that user, but you are being dense. The feminism is OBVIOUSLY to attract female readers to prop up sales.

He was in Hickman's FF. Johnny kept him as a pet

But feminists don't read this stuff.

This. Hickman was basically the only person that paid attention to/read cosmic Marvel that was part of the braintrust.

Annihilous couldn't destroy the universe on his own dipshit. He used an army and a Galactus bomb.

Everthing you've posted about applies to MAN VERSION THOR too. Actually think about it.

What was just one bitch you made? "Didn't share Asgard's magic healing tricks with all of Earth."
That's an interesting take on something that Thor, himself has been able to do at anytime for his entire existence.
Then there's that whining about using Mjolnir to ... well, AT ALL. How many fucking times did that hammer save your MAN hero? How many times did it save him from poisons? From illness? From everything you use to blame *Thor* for doing.

Face it, you got nothing but doublestandards and baseless hatemongering. You're a petty hypocrite.

And you're trying way too hard.

He ain't wrong.

I honestly feel like the only way to make Sup Forums happy at this point is that Marvel releases a Free Comic Book Day issue where FemThor is savagely raped by Thor for 60 pages and is then killed on the final panel.

>
>IS that what the hammer says?
>(is it?)

The side of the hammer carries the inscription "Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mjolnir_(comics)

Yeah you are.

Not really, he wrote a version of Annihilus that WANTED TO DIE and established that nothing in the Negative Zone truly dies. That is a complete contradiction of everything Annihilus is about, he has thanotophobia and wants to kill everything in the universe so that nothing can threaten his immortal life.

then who the fuck keeps buying patsy walker crap

maybe around the same amount of time when Superior Spiderman had all the characters take retard pills? So maybe a year more because she isn't a bad guy in the MC body?

Explain.

Read the actual comics. It doesn't say that anymore.

Prove it. Last I checked it did.

Was whatever made her "worthy" already disclosed? There's no way having cancer counts as being worthy

Why readers of course. Mostly people that are used to a type of writing. But most definitely not feminists. Those are busy with young adult fiction books or manga. And hardcore feminists are busy with "serious" literature.

Do you really want to hafta call a half-dozen people "Tripfags" instead of admitting that you don't know who you're losing this argument with?

embarrassing for you that tumblr reads comics & you don't

You are trying to hard. The bait lost it's charm.

> Look mommy! I'm trying real hard to make a meme!

When she fights Squirrel Girl.

The fuck are you on about? Im legit asking whats her qualifications for being worthy

And while we're on the subject, what the fuck did fury whisper to thor

They changed it. I actually did read the comics. So I know. And now I KNOW that all you've read is tumblr.

She is woman. Worthy by default.

user. This is Mavel. Just stop reading and let apathy win you over. It does wonders when it comes to this shit.

>I don't understand! Cancer is a superpower! It is! I keep saying so! My meme is going to matter to someone!

>what the fuck did fury whisper to thor

Nothing. Marvel is too incompetent to come up with something so they left it ambiguous.

Well, only if the quality of all men can be measured by the shitposters on this thread.

You overestimate Annihilus' power level. The FF used to fight him all the time, and win.

>"if he be worthy"
More like "if he be whorety" am I rite?

And now you've proven that you don't even care about the male Thor.
That means that this is, was, and always will be only about your own sense of inferiority.
You see how little you are now? How unworthy?

>he/she
Way to exclude a large group of people, you ass wipes.

She has the powers of Thor.
Thor was never a pushover, he's nearly in the (post crisis) Superman area of strength.
While I think the first run of JaneThor was horrible, I do think they've upped the quality since "Mighty Thor" started.
I'm actually interested in seeing the cabal of superbuisnessvillains and S.H.I.E.L.D. giving her a hard time.

Only on Sup Forums - because Sup Forums hates comics and fun and movies. Sup Forums hates actors and filmmakers.
Sup Forums hates film studios and comic companies.
Sup Forums hates all changes.
Sup Forums hates the status quo.

But one thing Sup Forums loves! Sup Forums loves to hate.

>Odin hates women.
You need to read up on some mythology mate.
He's a bloody Don Juan.

Nono, he's a man, so he's always right!
Women are evil and dumb and should stay in the kitchen!

These are not my opinions by the way - I'm just channeling Sup Forums - well, Sup Forums in general, well, americans actually.

I'm not biased.

>fear filled

Typical liberal manipulation, label all dislike as fear to belittle the complaints of people who disagree with you, without actually addressing them.