So what exactly is wrong with the belief that the United States should be a white ethnostate...

So what exactly is wrong with the belief that the United States should be a white ethnostate? Do people forget that for the longest time only white people could become citizens? The historical context is there so it's not like it's some new concept.

LOS

You need to have white people first in order be an white ethnostate.

It's okay. But you have to remove a lot of " people "
Especially southern Italians and kikes.

Do you remember that irish were considered niggers? "White" ethnostate will involve massive genocide and with 1 drop rule enabled it will be fight to extinction.

Actual genetic studies have shown white Americans to be, well, pretty white.

There is no "white" ethnicity retard

Because all the people who want that tend to be racemixers

And Chihuahuas are still technically 'dogs'. You're a degenerative breed, a mockery of true Aryans.

>true Aryans.
Who?

I don't think it would be of any benefit in the long run. The things that made the US a good place to live are liberalism and capitalism, there are plenty purely white ethnostates that have destroyed themselves through stupidity without compromising their "whiteness".

>there are plenty purely white ethnostates that have destroyed themselves through stupidity without compromising their "whiteness".
???

rhodesia

Yours is one example

Your national constitution strictly forbids such a concept. Try reading it sometime.

>rhodesia

>swedish education

>Russia
>an ethnostate
????????????????????

>rhodesia
>purely white

Those Hindu fellas.

Imagine being this retarded

I think Europe needs white ethnostates with the occasion migrant here or there.

America is already too far gone to be purely white ethnostate, though it has one of the highest white populations, there can be no way we will be an ethnostate unless every nonwhite dies over night or moves to china(hopefully)

You really have no idea of what an ethnostate is.

So who exactly would you blame for the failure of the USSR? Kazakhs and Jews?

It's possible for you to set up an "ethnostate" of several states up North

RUSSIA ISNT A FUCKING ETHNOSTATE DUMB SOMALIAN NIGGER
Russia is 70% Russian. In 1917 it was even less so.

For one it would mean infringing on the rights of nonwhites who are US citizens. Essentially tossing out the established framework or rights and responsibilities, the entire current 'state'.
We're not talking about something within democratic change through elections. Voting only matters as long as people agree on voting and on democracy. People who think they might get fucked by this change or who will stand with people who would be affected by the implementation of an ethnostate would not be voting, they will be arming, the implementation of an ethnostate in a country that isn't already pure means civil war.

Russians, Belarussians, Ukrainians, Moldovans, Baltoids, Turkmens, Kyrgyz, Kazakhs, Uzbeks, Tajiks, Abkhaz, Adyghes, Aleuts, Avars, Bashkirs, Buryats, Chechens, Chuvash, Cossacks, Evenks, Germans, Ingushes, Jews, Kalmyks, Karelians, Lezgins, Maris, Mordvins, Ossetians, Tatars, Tuvans, Udmurts, Yakuts and some other guys.

America should be an American (mixed to the point of there not being any distinct races) ethnostate

Worked out great for Brazil.

Didn't mean ''needs'' I think europe can do ethnostates.

if you want to start a nativist movement is can't be a "white" movement, it has to be an Anglo-Saxon movement as they were the first generation of Americans, if you're gonna deport people with partially Mexican ancestry then you have to deport the whites with partially non anglo-saxon ancestry as well

jews are having a successful enthostate so whites should have one too

Is Croatia an ethnostate?

You negroids would come up with more arbitrary labels if it actually happened. It'd end up with the last mutt sitting on a pile of slain corpses and proclaiming "I win!".

I'm fine with it. But I'm amazed at the lies these peoples pit off to justify the ethnostate. For example. the bullshit that America was 95% white prior to 1965, even though Blacks have always been 20% of the population up until planned parenthood was created (to exterminate them). How are you going to get your ethnostate with blacks around? You can kick out the spics, you cant kick out the blacks.