In response to the shills

I was very on-the-fence and not involved in the election. Everyone on this board was promoting Trump hard and, while the memes were fucking funny, they never really convinced me to go out and vote republican this year.

All of my friends are left-leaning, and were pushing for Bernie, but now Hillary is the nominee. They've moved to supporting Hillary, and the whole time I've been relatively neutral.

But now these shills. It's hysterical. They don't realize that they're pushing people TOWARDS TRUMP. I'm 100% voting Trump come November, because I can not STAND these fucking obvious shills and their flood of bullshit content. It's the same style as fucking buzzfeed-esque content. "10 THINGS YOU NEED TO SERIOUSLY STOP DOING" "THIS NEW HAIRSTYLE IS LITERALLY EVERYTHING" "WHY ALL MEN NEED TO GROW A BEARD" "10 REASONS BEARDS ARE LITERALLY OVER"

Shut the fuck up already. Go fuck yourselves. Stop telling us what the fuck to do. That's what we hate most.

It's never 'for hillary', it's always 'against trump'.
Because Hillary is a LOW ENERGY LOSER
NO BRAKES

Go ahead, only losers vote trump

Wow wtf , Im a #CumDump4Trump now !

That CTR money goes a long way in Brazil.
huehuehuehue get Zika'd

What's wrong with identifying as a gender-fluid cum-dump?
liberal btfo

Says a fucking HUE

:)

Those black people are suspiciously white, hmm.

That's what I would say were I a shill
TRUMP 2016-2024

>country has the most freshwater in the world
>it still kills you anyway
Only Brazil could manage to fuck up freshwater this badly

You're still a fag because your country has completely ruined online video games

BASED BRAZILIAN
pls don't get zika :

like anyone cares what you think! Just stop posting already nigga damn!

Fucking shill SJW's scum! They have more sex than all of us putted together (with different girls per year!)

I fucking hate them!

Did you mean: their girlfriends have more sex than all of us putted together (with different niggers per year!)?

>It's never 'for hillary', it's always 'against trump'.
#Vote Your Conscience

let's have a rousing johnson vs. stein thread

Those leftist male feminists are drowning in quality pussy :^)

Your friends got played OP. Inform them that Bernie was working for Hillary from the get-go.

He was literally a DNC plant to rile up stupid young people like your friends for donations and support, that's why he never went after Hillary and why he so quickly began to endorse her. Him leaving the Democrat party is nothing but a feint.

good post senpai

Fact. Hillary Clinton has no positive attributes. Not a single one. The only strategy these cucks have is to scream DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF over and over.

They've basically guaranteed the Republican victory. The impotent rage on display is incredible.

>online video games
This board is 18+

Is there such a thing as an undecided voter? Is it just people who ignore the election up november before they pick a candidate or people who don't even vote?

If the Dems are expecting the blacks to come out to vote for hill, they are going to be shocked when they stay home or zone out on the date. Just because they came out to support obama doesn't mean that courtesy extends to that cunty clinton.

true but it's fun to watch

i bet they talk to themselves how successful they are, like a bunch of blind retarded children in a dark forest

Litterly a zombie apocalypse.

said by the fags that lost 1-7 to germany

I have to agree with op.
Shills on r9k and tv litterly drove me here.
I crawled to pol almost in despair for some sort of truth.
I guess the zionist code goes "never stop even if it seems it isn't working' or something in that light.
Stubborness is their name. Really really stubborn.

Holy shit pathetic.

wtf I hate Clinton now
I am #Trumpmissile

I'm pretty sure this is what Sup Forums is today with all of the shills. #MAGA2016

Here is an idea instead of making posts about shills why dont you contribute or make threads to do will Hillary Clintons crimes as told by wikileaks?

A couple of days ago Sup Forums was buzzing with info on new leaks detailing even more crimes and now all I see is "THE SHILLS ARE RUINING THIS BOARD THREAD"

The shills have already won because instead of staying on topic everyone is talking about them.

American Scum. This is silly. Your lives, please.

Power isn't going to maintain itself.

It would be a shame if... everything blew up.

Woke up today just to practice my bants and shitposting. Then your pic related.
It all reminds me of the cuckening and I think it's all hilarious. Now, that they're here let's make sure they don't leave.
ONE OF US
N
E
O
F
U
S
We should drop some redpills on nonCTR threads so shills who go there will convert

Original was better.

SHILLS SHILLS
THE MAGICAL FAGGOTS
THE MORE YOU SHILL
THE MORE YOU RED PILL
>SHILLS SHILLS
>THE MAGICAL FAGGOTS
>THE MORE YOU SHILL
>THE MORE YOU RED PILL
SHILLS SHILLS
THE MAGICAL FAGGOTS
THE MORE YOU SHILL
THE MORE YOU RED PILL

Maybe we're not shills for Hillary. Maybe we're shills for Trump. And you're predictable.

This image is interesting to me,

because remember how the KKK used to be the military/strong arm of the democrats? Well it seems nothing really changed.

KKK'D up the jew ass

berlin reporting in, I just started to redpill all the american hipsters over here

and if a german original massively talks pro-trump, they start thinking, it works

ALWAYS REMEMBER

WE HAVEN'T EVEN BEGUN GUYS

THIS FALL WILL BE OUR RISE

Cmon retards, its obviously not all shills. A lot of the "shill" posts are normal Sup Forumsacks trolling the fuck out of people. If you all would stop REPLYING to shill threads then they would go away sooner. Pic related.

> If they support Trump it's their opinion
> If they support Hillary they are getting paid to do it

This is retarded. Especial since there's people literary on Trump's payroll who goes around shilling here. Or did everyone forget the dude who ended up on Swedish television? Hillary is a hack but saying she have shills here while Trump don't just shows how much of a newfag you are.

Wouldn't be surprised if most Hillary supporters are trolls.

>was

That is the original dummy.

TRUUUUUUUUUUMP!

the one with the flag should be mexican

I agree, it's fucking annoying. They don't understand yet that it just makes people angrier, and more determined to change things.

They won't understand until after November, when Trump is elected. The Dems will lose this election because of all this shilling and media manipulation.

>italians

>white

This.