Brit/pol/ - S L A G S Edition

>British man dies fighting ISIS in Syria
standard.co.uk/news/uk/british-man-dean-evans-dies-fighting-islamic-state-militants-in-syria-a3310456.html

>Second failed attempt to abduct member of British Armed Forces reported at Aldershot Garrison
plymouthherald.co.uk/second-failed-attempt-to-abduct-member-of-british-armed-forces/story-29580865-detail/story.html

>Rates to be cut as economy slows
bbc.com/news/business-36962059

>Steven Woolfe not in leadership race
bbc.com/news/uk-36962266

>Paris firebomb habbening
liveleak.com/view?i=35b_1470187409

>are nige chimes in
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/01/ukip-needs-to-play-the-long-game-and-bypass-the-total-amateurs-on-the-national-executive-committee/

>Theresa May tells Lords to ‘get behind Brexit’ after threat to derail Article 50 plans
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-tells-lords-get-behind-brexit-after-threat-to-derail-article-50-plans-a7166271.html?amp

>Unelected peers start House of Lords plot to BLOCK Brexit and force a second referendum
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3717663/Unelected-peers-start-House-Lords-plot-BLOCK-Brexit-force-second-referendum.html

>Police arrest 900 Syrians in England and Wales for crimes including rape and child abuse
express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse

>Ireland could join the Commonwealth post-Brexit to cement CLOSER ties with Britain
express.co.uk/news/world/694564/Ireland-join-Commonwealth-post-Brexit-closer-ties-Britain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PjHMYNM46Fw
youtube.com/watch?v=frGbGBKDhaI
youtube.com/watch?v=_sF8Q9jrjxY
youtube.com/watch?v=UbQgXeY_zi4
youtube.com/watch?v=vkREhmkaIUM
youtube.com/watch?v=CuhH7k5Axjo
youtube.com/watch?v=Bajnt0iWvqs
i.imgur.com/lpUJwuh.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=wn5rteX7tr4
youtube.com/watch?v=4dV3E6mN4mc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

4rd for cornwall independence™

I always feel really depressed as fuck after I run, not sure why I'm in decent shape

reminder to beware of redditcuck shills

>diane james was told to run for ukip leadership by nigel
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/ukip-leadership-steven-woolfe-nigel-farge-party-split-a7170666.html

>There's a hole in the world like a great black pit, and the vermin of the world inhabit it
>And it's morals aren't worth what a pig can spit, and it goes by the name of London
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/london-to-get-coffee-and-fellatio-cafe-a7170266.html

>Arron calling for UKIP Emergency Meeting
twitter.com/Arron_banks/status/760619322331041792

>Disease spreaders to get their drugs for free
bbc.co.uk/news/health-36946000

>May speaks to her overlord
jns.org/news-briefs/2016/8/2/netanyahu-speaks-with-uk-pm-theresa-may-for-the-first-time

>Corbyn supporter Owen Jones labelled 'Blairite traitor' for criticising current leadership
standard.co.uk/news/uk/corbyn-supporter-owen-jones-labelled-blairite-traitor-for-criticising-current-leadership-a3308846.html

Lads, do this
or end my life?

Maybe you're not pushing yourself enough lad

haha where to find me some yank low class slags?

What's wrong with Dan Hannan lads?

wew lad they look about 14

Run a bit longer maybe. Idk.

I feel really good after a run or a swim, fuck I should exercise more.

Make a corbychev mix, some rap song about how Corby can't be stopped

Daphne du Maurier please leave

he wants a norway type deal which still has freedom of movement

open borders cuckold, came out the day after the referendum shilling for a soft brexit

Already done it familia.
youtube.com/watch?v=PjHMYNM46Fw

Was he a Blairite, lads?

Britain for the British! No Islam, no Judaism, no coloureds, no Slavs, no Meds, no Spaniards!

Fucking kek

Nothing. He was honest. He never made reducing immigration a significant talking point when he spoke during the referrendum. The campaign needed someone like him with great oratory not talking about immigration to balance things out.

PURGE THE BLAIRITES

Cheers Nige

stealing this from another thread

which one lads?

>Tfw I got an A S T H E T I C playlist on my phone playing while I am cruising along the beach boulevard on my bike.
>Tfw Just letting my mind go.
>Tfw The moon was pure red.
The only thing which ruined my ride was the fact there was a poke-stop around the restaurants and beach front. Giving off a very visible face of disgust, but they are stuck to their phones to notice.

youtube.com/watch?v=frGbGBKDhaI
youtube.com/watch?v=_sF8Q9jrjxY
youtube.com/watch?v=UbQgXeY_zi4
youtube.com/watch?v=vkREhmkaIUM
youtube.com/watch?v=CuhH7k5Axjo

Aberdeen beach is comfy, just flat road for 2 miles to each end.

Same here, injured atm. Getting an MRI on Friday though.

You a bong in France?

I'm 21, just graduated, and I really want to do something with the military just for a couple years to man up a bit and do something for britain

Any ideas? I have an engineering degree

How can you have a huge pint? A pint is a set amount.

Just looked at my passport and it doesn't say Gibraltar below 'and Northern Ireland'?

is this a Gibraltar passport?

I've been a bit starved of inspiration recently. When I heard that BLM had come to the UK, I went to search for some video to mash up, ANY video. There wasn't one interview of any of them. Just videos of them chanting.

I'd say BLM needs a better UK spokeperson but as long as the (((BBC))) report on them I guess it doesn't matter.

I did have a video about the Nice attacks but it got shoahed.

CHEERS NIGE

The Royal Navy will probably bite your hand off if you have an engineering degree.

I just turned 22 lads.

Yellow

Solves all the other problems

Gelukkige verjaardag man

Blue, no contest

Once the kikes are gone the uncucking can begin and the deportations will follow

Anyone who presses green is a PRIZE KEKHOLD

happens to me after lifting sometimes mate, usually after heavy squats and deads. It could be cortisol related.

Happy birthday user!

how about doing something with owen 'JUST' jones?

happy birthday

I imagine the Navy would like a word regardless of whether you specified in a field. Maybe the RAF as well.

Happy Birthday my man!

Happy birthday lad

i was thinking navy

kind of wish i'd got them to sponsor me through
uni. ah well i wasn't to know i'd become a patriot through uni

happy birthday mate

>how about doing something with owen 'JUST' jones?
I might.
I'm about halfway through doing a BLM video for the American audience because muh views, but I would love to rip on Owen. I've got a backlog of music backing tracks waiting to go so might do it after that. I need to upload more.

Happy birthday and long years to you, if you are a pure European!

Red would cause liberals to campaign to import them in
All Jews disappearing overnight would cause Israel to fall- creating more chaos in the middle east
Orange doesn't change their shitty inbred genetics
Green isn't even close to worth it compared to the other options
Yellow gives rise to white patriotism and thus right wing values. By far the best option.
Happy Birthday!

>BLM
Somehow we need to destroy their relevance in the UK and paint them in a bad light - we don't want these to take a foothold here.

>how about doing something with owen 'JUST' jones
Nah.
Labour is irrelevant. Fuck 'em.

It's unusual.
Sometimes it's like you stepped into 18th century Scotland, then somewhere in Asia, then some slav shithole.

Happy birthday twat.

Happy birthday pal

>Somehow we need to destroy their relevance in the UK and paint them in a bad light - we don't want these to take a foothold here.
The minute one of them pops their head above the parapet and gives an interview I'm gonna mash them up and ridicule them. I've been waiting.

eating a saveloy sausage

he's a blairite establishment tory traitor now

My dick is diamonds. Can't wait to get a newly issued one. I will come in a Union Flag suit to pick it up.

ISN'T IT FUNNY?
youtube.com/watch?v=Bajnt0iWvqs

Is anyone else having connection problem recently? Mainly after 12pm.

I'm with sky fibre, but just recently it's been shitting itself and like just now completely spazzes out.

What are you doing in Russia? I'm learning to speak Russky at the moment

>Couple of years
>12

>he's a blairite . . .
I stopped reading there, labour are kill. There are more important things to worry about.

Hey guys, I am from the United States of America.
What are you dudes talkin' 'bout?

/Marion/ Wishes you a happy birthday

Probably Sup Forums going into fucking overdrive.

It's like the Brixton of Sup Forums

Yes it's a bit slow to post.

Tomorrow at about 10am Bong time - we may see an outage for an hour or so, it's seems to be quite common lately.

Literally just had connection problems.
2spooky

To be honest, the referendum wasn't on immigration, it was on whether to remain in or leave the EU, a point I had to make repeatedly on the Guardian, which is where I spent most of my shilling time. Stopping inmigration isn't consequent on leaving. We could leave and increase immigration if we wanted. The point is taking back control. That's why it drives me nuts when remaincucks say, but they promised this and now they can't/won't deliver, they lied. They promised fuck all but taking back control, and we did. Reducing immigration is a separate battle.

2, 3, 1

>What are you dudes talkin' 'bout?
Taking the 13 colonies back

Aye, I maybe thought it could of been my little wireless dongle going up in flames, I am using it to replace my 5 ft Ethernet cable for now.

Sailing up the potomac

soon

Blue solves all the other problems too.

I have some property here. Mostly I spend time in my isolated country house and swim on the boat in the Baltic Sea.

Stay mad Britbros.

How cheap is land?
Land here is way to expensive since it;s considered a royalty.

Yellow.
It kills more birds with one stone, the enablers are the real problem.

Sounds /comfy/ mate.

Can I come?

>he wasn't even alive during the 80s most goat decade
Newfag.

Blue is the most logical choice, because if you get rid of Jews, pretty much all of those other problems solve themselves.

But I'm in instant gratification kind of guy, so I'll choose Red. Mostly because I live in the Deep South and I want these niggers out of here.

right lads my internet is shitting itself atm and i can't be arsed fucking about with this any longer so here is the link to the extended YUGE version of the brit/pol/ viewing list

i.imgur.com/lpUJwuh.jpg

Lads, I understand most of the getup's origin but where the fuck does the overly fake eyelashes slags enjoy wearing stem from?
Even when they were a thing in the 80's they weren't so cartoonish

All of them.

It all catches up with you in the end lads

Cheers Nige!

Cheers m8, saved.

If I may (No pun intended), a legitimate question please.

Is this May trustable or a wolf in sheep's clothing?

>no Judaism
You would have to turn the clocks back to the 1200's for that to be a thing bro

Watch this if you want to lose all hope

youtube.com/watch?v=wn5rteX7tr4

I hate Londoners and uni students so much

This is what England will become, a overpopulated, crime-ridden, Americanised shithole full of Muzzies and Jafaicans with no purpose in life

I fucked a British girl when I invaded your country. I stayed in Margate at my grandmother's place for 2 weeks on vacation and moved my OKCupid location to match. Met up with 3 girls, fucked one of them twice after hanging out at night maybe 3 times. Twas memorable.

Spent most of the time driving my rental shitbox Fiesta around your country planning our takeover.

Solid list lad

i'm gonna fuck about with it tommorow and try and get it to a postable size when i get home from work

>Is this May trustable or a wolf in sheep's clothing?
Both . . . in a funny sort of way.

>Is this May trustable or a wolf in sheep's clothing?
youtube.com/watch?v=4dV3E6mN4mc

i feel good after a fuck

Green
All the others are shit
Pressing any of them would Rob us culturally from gaining the necessary progression needed to do them on our own.
You may as well give us mass effect level tech ology right now instead of waiting for us to figure it out like we should
I will not condemn the west to become like the Chinese

All signs are good so far. I think she secretly despises Islam, we've already seen a big crackdown with Syrian arrests in UK

>Being proud of fucking a couple of dating-site slags.
Anyone who is not an absolute sperg can pretty much bust a nut with em.
So that pretty much rules me and 50% of Sup Forums out. So well done.

It's impossible to know whether she's based or not as in the past she has pandered to the right and left wing. Her person opinions are unknown

so far so good

i have a good feeling about her though. really good.

I don't why people are only picking one button.
I would be mashing them like pick related.

>no Patridge, Brasseye or Day Today

There are slags everywhere lad, I was in the Caribbean back in April and there were loads of Yanks there.

Just speaking to the girls at the bar and they were wet with my charming British ways and wit, fucked 2 bareback, got sucked off and got off with loads of them.