It doesn't. Quit while you're ahead.

Thats all the show is from beginning season to end

>perfectly glamorizes the aesthetic of the 1960's
>some historical or life-changing event occurs
>have an existential crisis
>too emotionally incompetent to deal with it
>fill the void with alcohol and sex
>shockingly this makes things worse

It gets good when the boy Don teaches to drive gets older and goes to Vietnam.

It ain't me doesn't start playing, however.

The fist season is a little heavy handed with the women & black treatment but it starts getting pretty good in the second. 3rd and 4th are the best seasons.

3rd season is GOAT

season 3

every season gets better

despite that you might be too pleb to enjoy it, dont feel bad

As a qualified PUA, the behaviors of Don made for really interesting study.

Adultery is prevalent throughout its entire run, but the affair isn't the point. It's the effect it has on the characters.

> Ted has an affair.
> Has a mental breakdown.

If you don't enjoy it you're probably low IQ and not made to enjoy the rest of the show

Sorry bud, maybe the next cape movie is more your speed

3=4>5=6>=1>7

Season 4 or 6 are the best when you first watch the show. 3 has been my favorite on every rewatch tho

If you don't enjoy it, you're obviously extremely autist for not liking what I, and the other geniuses who frequent this board enjoy. Go back to your Breaking Saul and Walking Zombies cape shit. You're not high brow enough to enjoy the superior intellectual drama of the new generation. Only true savant's such as us will find solitude in the true slice of life moments from yesteryear with urban historic value.

I have one word for you : consider a rope

Spoken like a real capeshit simpleton. Our high intellect is incomprehensible to your feble mind. The historic value of Mad Men ™ is something only a real valued member of society can appreciate.
Oh, how I long for the subtle dialog and intriguing plot drawn out over each season, the next blending into the last as if it were Beethovens no.9; like a rich scotch, pouring over the chilled frosted glass and into a night of understated melancholy.

>feble

Mad Men sucks dick. The walking dead is the thinking man's choice

self replying faggot with no life

dumbass new faggot that cant even Sup Forums yet

must've hit close to the mark to get you all riled up

looks like new faggot

I still remember my first day here.

The whole show is more about why people do what they do, including have affairs.

Breaking Saul is pretty similar to Mad Men though.

>stay mad XD

K