Sorry UK brothers but now that you left, the competiton started again

Sorry UK brothers but now that you left, the competiton started again

Not surprised, France represents the EU, why would China prioritise trade with a nation that's isolating itself.

>Workers go on strike once a month
>Work 10 til 3
>28 Days of Annual holiday
>Will take you to court if you shout at your employees to loud
>General French incompetency on a daily basis

So THIS is the power of the French economy

>AND Germany
lmao
What a """"union"""" of backstab- equal and cooperating members

when really
>only state workers, rail workers, dockers and steel workers go on strike on a regular basis
>40h/w mean, more like 8-5 or 9-6, no one works 10-3 you're fantasizing
>it's 35 days
>ok that one's true
>also this one

who is this quoting? why are there quotes around the title?
i hate the express

The UK is a muslim shithole, they have nothing to offer.

>go on strike on a regular basis
>only
Kek mate you're not really helping your point. Strikes should not be a regular thing.

>Haha they have workers rights and don't spend 40% of their life working to make someone else rich, HOLIDAYS? LOL

Damn, I thought this goy slave mentality only existed in North America.

el atrocidad.........

>conceding to a filthy anglo about French incompetence
>not linking to this lovely bit of stats

Good, Anakin, good.

China takes what it can from who it can, the West shouldn't be clambering over each other for a pounding

How is GDP / hours worked an accurate measure of the level of productivity amongst workers in a country? America is obviously on top because a significant amount of its wealth comes from being the economic nexus of the world not because they have a well organised industrial sector.

>MUH INDUSTRY
kek it's 2018
leave that to china

>So THIS is the power of the French economy
Allowing people to live more of their life without being slaves to corporations? Sounds pretty good.

>General French incompetency on a daily basis
Maybe if the UK had some of that incompetency it would have saved them from the massive mistake that was Brexit.

fake news

this

>massive mistake that was Brexit
Brexit was not a mistake

La creatura...

So the natural order of things is being restored... GOOD

>le any trade with china is bad meme

>workers' rights
OY

America is on the top because the industrial sector doesn't differ from 3rd world slave factories that much since burgers don't have any labour laws whatsoever.

>since burgers don't have any labour laws whatsoever.

Yes they should, cuck.

>why yes, I do support things not functioning and then demand my political opinions be taken seriously

Wut. Strikes in a well functioning economy shouldn't a thing since absence of strikes are a sign sign that the work force is satisfied with the working conditions

Your country is horrible for workers. If you lose your job (imagine you had a job with 4000 euros per month), you will have maximum 85 euros per week by the gov.

WHAT THE FUCK ?

In France you have maximum 75% of your wage during 2 or 3 years max.

Pic related

this

despicable servile runt