WELL NOW THIS WILL BE AWKWARD

WELL NOW THIS WILL BE AWKWARD

Other urls found in this thread:

forbritain.org/percentagelaws.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=AKoeh_ivqsE
fullfact.org/europe/nhs-eu-funding-and-vat-possible-effects-leaving-eu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>People think the UK will be less influentual as its own sovereign nation rather than a puppet of globalist bureaucrats in Belgium
I love humanity

Captain Britain hasn't made any appearances since Time Runs Out, right?

Right.

That Britian or the hajib-clad muslim woman?

So what exactly is the big deal with "UK Independence Day" and why do so many people say the ones celebrating are "most likely Republicans" and saying it like its a bad thing?

Coming from a liberal that's sick of whiny peers bitching on Facebook and tumblr.

>Marvel's sublty handling the UK scission

UK left the EU, an organization staffed by unelected bureaucrats who impose regulations member nations are obligated to follow

Naturally, returning to a less global, sovreign nation pisses off lefties who think more government is the answer to all of life's problems

Literally the only reason to vote against the EU is because you're an America-tier racist who wants the hack the pakies to pieces with broadswords and return to an England ruled by vile, evil white people

Thanks for the fill in bruvs

THIS
Wait now for Sup Forums to shit in this thread

EU is bloated. Ever since they accepted East Europe without it being ready to work on par with more powerful West Europe.
I'm a fucking russian, but there's way more reason to leave organisation than just because Britain is racist (which it is).

So who's betting Bendis is going to shit on Captain Britain due to this debacle?

It shows how fucking far the Left has fallen, in the 70's Labour was heavily eurosceptic for the same reasons Leave won the referendum.

But they drank from the well of big money and big business, skreeing moral supremacy because the arts industry gets loans from the EU drawn from British taxes for essentially propaganda the Brits foot the bill for.

Fuck. I didn't leave the Left, the Left left me. So I said vote Leave.

boils down to how fed up with bureaucrats you are and the cost/loss of the business the EU vrings a nation. I'd back a brexit that examines these issues honestly but tge entire campaign is full of blatant lies and 'muh soveriegn UK' sentimentalism rather than actually asking whether or not the nation gains or loses more from leaving.

The UK economy is going to be in the shitter for the forseeable future, but it's great now because something something TAKE BACK CONTROL

If Bendis didn't shit on Wisdom and he's one who deflowered Kitty, Brian is safe.

The EU regulations have been fucking retarded for years, I live in Aussie and a common joke is a trade deal GE wants to make that is being held up because of some tomato growers in a shithole Eastern Europe country.

If we can do it without the worlds most expensive middle man then Britain can do it too.

Do you have any idea how many businesses and charities in the UK are at least partly funded by the EU? Do you have any idea how many foreign businesses have said they'd leave the UK if we actually went through with this shit? The pound dropped by a fucking TENTH - it's not been that bad for about 30 fucking years! We have only just managed to get our economy into a halfway decent condition since the recession (which was mostly because we managed to get the Olympics for 2012) and now everything looks like it's on the way to being fucked. AGAIN.

forbritain.org/percentagelaws.pdf

>Do you have any idea how many businesses and charities in the UK are at least partly funded by the EU?
That funding comes straight from British taxes m8. The EU takes your wallet, removes half the cash and returns it like it did you a favour.

How many people died for Britain's sovereignty? Not just the British but all the colonies came to rescue a geographically little island but culturally integral part of the Western World.

German Manufacturing isn't going to tolerate the EU having a fit and raising a tariff in a tantrum. The worst of financial consequences will be over in 5 years.
Literally everything the EU does we do it for free, the idea the United Kingdom can't do this on its own is laughable.

Most of the EBIL EU regulations are mainly about standardization of products and services and are actually really, really helpful, to the point that even when they're removed companies still adhere to them because they just make everything easier.

I kinda hate the EU and I'm not sad the Brits left, but Brussels The Evil Bureaucratic Oppressor is a hilarious meme. The EU couldn't figure out how to oppress someone If you handed them a jackboot and put them in charge of Apokolips. The only actual problem the EU has is the absolute shitheaded way the Euro has been set up, and that's not a problem Britain shares.

How long until Britain becomes this?
youtube.com/watch?v=AKoeh_ivqsE

>Most of the EBIL EU regulations are mainly about standardization of products and services and are actually really, really helpful, to the point that even when they're removed companies still adhere to them because they just make everything easier.

To add to this, the hilarious bit now is that Britain will STILL have no choice but to uphold EU regulations. They'll have to if they want to actually trade with the continent. Except now they have zero saying in the matter.

The EU had announced a European Army and proposals to invite Turkey into the union.

Fuck that noise I'm out lads.

The Pound is already rising again.

>The EU had announced a European Army and proposals to invite Turkey into the union.
Neither of those two are true.

Well, there is an initiative for a a European army, but mostly as a small force that coordinates between the various nation armies or some shit.

Turkey in the EU? Russia will get accepted into NATO sooner.

Spider-UK's in Web Warriors if that counts.

>Brussels The Evil Bureaucratic Oppressor is a hilarious meme.
You're absolutely right, Brussels isn't evil - it's apathetic, which is even worse. EU bureaucrats are unelected and unaccountable, they're not beholden to anything but their perverse ideal of an ever closer union, whether the people they're attempting to unify want it or not. The UK is barely functional representing the diverse interests of the culturally similar English, Welsh, Scots and Irish, how the hell is the political process supposed to adequately represent the interests of French, Germans, Spanish, Italians and, for some bizarre reason, Greeks?

The fact is, it's not and so the brains in Brussels take an authoritarian tack to all of their international statecraft because that's just how they roll. It's not evil, it isn't borne out of any sense of malice - it's just easier that way.

This.
The idea that a centralized government can understand the nuances of the regions of GB and govern them effectively is laughable.

fullfact.org/europe/nhs-eu-funding-and-vat-possible-effects-leaving-eu/

Pretty much every economist in the UK says you're full of shit. Also:

>MUH SOVEREIGNTY
We're going to have to accept EU shit anyway, because that's the only way we're going to be able to trade with them

it was done on purpose. they expected a cheap laborforce. they got...

The point isn't that they're evil or apathetic, it's that they're not oppressors.

EU's power over the constituent states is tentative at best. If the states don't like what Brussels is saying, they can and repeatedly have told them to fuck off. In case of regulations it might hurt them because other countries will refuse to deal with them, but it's still their choice to make.

The EU is actually hilariously light touch compared to what your regular eurosceptics scream about.

Oh look, Sup Forums is shilling for EU. What a surprise.

This is all bullshit!
I can't travel anymore!

>RAAAAAACCCIIIIIISSSSSS!!!

This doesn't work anymore, leftyboy. You are officially on the wrong side of history.

I bet Sup Forums has the most Bernie supporters along with the EU love.

>mfw we can use this argument now
Oh the times are a changing.

Uneducated people votes yes for this. It's unbelievably stupid and the economy is going to feel it in the long run.

>Oh look, people are using facts in an argument. What a surprise.

EU was a mistake

t. Great Britain

it wasn't so much the regulations as the fact that we had to abide by them regardless of who we were trading with, and with basically no input from our parliament.

1. that sets a bad precedent, especially when the EU is constantly talking about an ever closer union and greater powers (the EU army thing really spooked people)
2. we don't like being told what to do by the french

MMM YES

THE UNEDUCATED SUBHUMANS SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO VOTE!

So, now that England is out of the EU, does that mean the UK will fracture or change their flags?

You do realize the UK is going to have to follow those regulations anyway if they want to keep trading with Europe, right?

The worst part is that they don't see it.

They would change the flag only if based Scott goes full Bravehearth and Ireland unites.

>THOSE UNEDUCATED SIMPLETONS WHO MAKE UP HALF OF MY COUNTRY, WHY SHOULD THE VOTE?!

Nice fucking freedom of speech and anti-fascism you've got there you humanist cunts.

Sup Forums sides with Moviebob
Truly the biggest population of faggots.

Nah m8 it means they get to keep theirs.

Cartoons?

Comics?

Not what I said you retard. People who don't know the affects of this voted yes. Why? Because the party pushing it's agenda never stated properly ant facts involved with the consequences. So all these people thinking MUH INDEPENDENCE voted.

Cry about it, Burch.

True, the uneducated should not be allowed to vote.

God if you think this is bad just wait until November, no matter the result.

Also it's interesting the gauge the response on other boards, so far Sup Forums and Sup Forums are for remain whilst the rest of the site seems to be glad to fucking jubilant that Britain has left.

>A free Land of Ire
>A free Land of Scots

NEVER EVER

Which only reinforces Sup Forums is a safe hole for SJW and tumblrites.

RULE, BRITANNIA
BRITANNIA, RULE THE WAVES
BRITONS NEVER, NEVER, NEVER SHALL BE SLAVES

I disagree. Even though I wish Britain had stayed in the EU, preventing uneducated people from voting would be illegal, immoral and unenforceable.

Sup Forums has been the worst board for anything for a while. I just hate how my interests keep me chained here.

The last time I had any genuine fun in this place was on the Sam threads.
And even they have been taken away...

Sup Forums is the worst board though

>it wasn't so much the regulations as the fact that we had to abide by them regardless of who we were trading with, and with basically no input from our parliament.

That hasn't changed really changed mate. The only thing that has changed is that you now have no input in the European Parliament either. You could have worked and bickered with the French on equal terms. Now you're consigned to orbiting a power bloc they largely control.

Tout selon le plan.

Nah nothing beats /s4s/, Sup Forums or /trash/

>all these butthurt globalists and lefties thinking they're voting for what's best for them when they're just doing what their usual enemies ("the 1%," bankers, The Man.) say they should do.

Literally the same as Geldof flipping the V to out-of-work fishermen.

Nah, /r9k/ is and always will be the worst board

>implying that the EU won't start to come apart now that one of its healthiest economies has decided to bail
Yeah, okay.

>all these butthurt Sup Forumstards trying to pretend that they're voting for what's best for them when they're just doing what their usual enemies (liberals, people who know what they're talking about) say they should do.

Literally the same as Farage saying he'd help British fishermen, then never showing up to any EU meetings

>Pound drops over 10%
JUST

/s4s/ and /trash/ know what they are however.
Nobody can make excuses for Sup Forums though.

Sup Forums however is just weak. Pathetic. Cucked. It barely qualifies as proper Sup Forums anymore.

We all know what dominant board has been ruling this site since the fall of Sup Forums

That's highly possible too.

However that's not going to be a good thing for the UK either.

countries don't need to a "union" to be able to play nice with each other
with the UK leaving, this sets the stage for other nations to think about leaving, but i'd imagine the media will do everything to make it look like the UK is suffering
but the UK still has plenty of allies they can trade with

>(Liberals, people who know what they're talking about) say they should do.
You can't be serious right?

I mean jesus, even if you hate conservatives you aren't going to seriously pretend the same people who are defending a literal terrorist organization from supposed racism is "Intellectually superior"

What, just like we'll have to follow American regulations if we want to trade with America? Or Chinese regulations if we want to trade with China?
The difference is we don't automatically have to apply them to ourselves.
Plus you can't put a price on sovereignty.

>Literally the same as Farage saying he'd help British fishermen, then never showing up to any EU meetings
sounds like he can help them now then

>Plus you can't put a price on sovereignty.
So tell me, what are you going to do with this newfound sovereignty

You'd think around times like these Mods or KoreanMoot would actually do their jobs

I miss OtherMoot

Gibe it back to the Royal Family of course

/tg/ is kinda pro-Remain
What the fuck are you even talking about?
How? By showing up to even less meetings?

>WAAAH Sup Forums WAAAH

You lost, give it up. Go lick your wounds.

>How? By showing up to even less meetings?
yes seeing how they don't need to worry about EU meddling

You fuckwads actually think you're on the right side of history? You're not even on the right side of TODAY.

Accepting standards isn't the same as being part of, you cunt, my nations also exports to the EU and we couldn't be farther from it politically.
More importantly, there is a big globalist push for political integration, and the internal economical and border policies of the EU are a thing, if the UK doesn't want to abide by then it shouldn't have to.

Suck a dick you liberal piece of shit

>/tg/ is kinda pro-Remain
It's because of Warhammer, right?

British people were tired of foreigners coming and taking their resources without realizing the irony

Sorry but anyone that think a board that suck mod cock like /s4s/ does is good should just leave.

>right side of history

In all fairness the idea that Westminster can understand the nuances of the regions of GB and govern them effectively is laughable.

The EU had no chance of getting it right

After nearly every event guess which political field is spending more time trying to redirect "Hatred" rather then remorse for victims?

I mean what the fuck do you think Orlando was, hundreds of media outlets as well as liberals all trying to paint this guy anything but ISIS as if they were outright protecting the paramlitary.

Why? His mods were every bit as incompetent.

>countries don't need to a "union" to be able to play nice with each other
>but the UK still has plenty of allies they can trade with
A single bloc with a standardized and unified market is inherently far more cost effective than a collection of countries that constantly need to negotiate with one another. I mean no one with two brain cells is actually saying the world will boycott UK now or something. Trade will continue as normal. It will just be more expensive for all sides.

Nigga who just won their referendum?

They have grown to like the dystopia of failing bureaucracies.

Oh I am sorry, are you along with the other twitter faggots saying "democracy failed" and "the government should just deny it" or "we should make another one where the rules are basically impossible to meet".

Admit that you fags are just fascists, you might want to pretend that you're right because you "have all the info", but that is just an excuse to say "my side should've won reeee".

Again, the majority of economists said that shit would no go down well, and thus far they're being proven right. Sorry if all these facts are triggering you.
Oh, you're rambling about a couple of muslims. Great, now I have even less reason to pay attention to you.
By 3%, and the main reason was because most people who voted Leave were less educated than the people who voted Remain. Go ahead, look it up

Haven't you heard the new and [REDACTED] version of the Orlando shooting user? It shows how it was in fact a Christian who shot those gays!
We need more gun control and to look closely for hate in the Christian community, we should ask our flawless Muslim friends how they do it!

George Dubya also won, doesn't mean he was on the right side

>The dead guy to the right of Britain's left leg has a swastika on his costume

I know it's not intentional, but there it is.

>WAAAAAAAAHH!

You are right, there are people who should not be allowed to vote, there are those who clearely know better for them.

Scottish former No cuck here.

We out now

Hey, if Overman can fight as part of Supermen of the Multiverse, nobody stops Captain Norsefire to do the same.