Okay, how about this: Adam Sandler... is Dracula, and his daughter falls in love with a regular guy

Okay, how about this: Adam Sandler... is Dracula, and his daughter falls in love with a regular guy

Like Father Like Blood

Is that the plot of Hotel Transylvania?

Okay, how about this: Adam Sandler...is in the old West, and he has to find his dad...but like, he has five bastard brothers

Okay, how about this: Adam Sandler... is a neet who shitposts all day, and one day his mother suddenly dies...but like, she didn't leave him anything and is forced to evict from the house.

>Okay, how about this: Adam Sandler...is a man who's other dies in her sleep because he didn't reply to this post

Adam Sandler...is a big guy

Hotel Transylvania 2 is pure kino tho

woah I don't wanna be that guy

Adam Sandler becomes first man

what?

He falls through a wormhole and lands on Adam right before Eve meets him.

brilliant, we can call it "The First Lady"

Kino

>is a man who is other dies in her sleep
what did this absolute basket case mean by this

>start thread to ridicule Adam Sandler's movies
>anons here actually come with better and more original ideas than all current Hollywood

i dont even believe in these kinds of posts but replying just in case

How about this, Adam Sandler is a surfing instructor in Hawaii who has to enter a surfing competition to safe his business and win the affection of this hot younger woman.

Title?

Hangin' 50

>Not making it Seth Rogen who falls through a wormhole and introduces even in the garden to weed
>God is of course played by Sarah Silverman

Imagine having Dracula as your daughter.

Imagine having a smug vampire as your daughter.

Okay how about this: Adam Sandler is a nerd who plays Dungeons and Dragons... and thinks real life is Dunegeons and Dragons.

didn't Tom Hanks already do that?

how about this, remake The producers with Adam Sandler and Kevin James as the stars.

I totally forgot about this one.

Monster on the cover should be pepe.

I dont want my otter to die.