Get in faggot, we're making America great again

Get in faggot, we're making America great again.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/03/28/trump-administration-takes-credit-for-ford-investment-first-announced-in-2015.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>again

>you will never live in the united states in the 1950s

Shouldn't we start by driving an American Car?

Is that milk in a glass pitcher in the summer sun?

Wtf were wh*te people thinking ?

milk doesn't go bad if you leave it out for half an hour
>implying those three white kids won't drink a pitcher of milk in minutes

god why even live? Life was so perfect back then. We've gone past the peak of greatness and now we just have BLM and debt and no hope. I want to kill myself now.

Do you think it was because nearly all men had seen war and knew to appreciate the little things? I think so.

>we will never get away with beating niggers

Oh, wait...

>muh rose-tinted spectacles
>muh wrong generation faggotry
Much happier living in a world where every second kid doesn't have polio

That and America not being as populated make it super ideal to me.

I'll take the polio cripples over modern day women and niggers in a heartbeat.

>Hillary was less corrupt than Trump
We chose poorly. Worst timeline.

>anyone who doesn't think the current era is the greatest time in the history of mankind is just being nostalgic
you do understand how stupid your argument is, right? 2017 is just another year among countless others. just because it happens to be RIGHT NOW doesn't make it special or automatically better than all before it. even at a brief glance at history you'll notice swings up and down in the quality of life of the people, it's not as if progress has always been upwards year after year.

As long as trump's supporters believe in memes, I guess Trump must be doing a great job. I say that because it seems like most of his supporters only voted for him to get at "le liberals".

Just imagine for a second what is being implied by that. A nation's governing body was elected by kids who think of politics no differently than a petty schoolyard quarrel. They don't care or know anything about policy or ideology. They don't care about repercussions or what is to come for anyone. All they care about is "8 years!!", and how they have supposedly defeated their enemy, the """left""". If I didn't know any better I would assume they were talking about a football match.

50s was objectively shit. Media back then just chose not to report on the real problems. It was the real fake news. People love being lied to.

Your entire argument is based on a scenario you made up in your head to trivialize millions of people's mindsets into one weird fantasy. Could you BE more of a butthurt libshit right now?

>the real problems
such as? I'm not saying there weren't problems, I'd just like to know what you're referring to.

Based Donny

I can understand voting for Trump cause you want a conservative on the Supreme Court, etc. But the Trump voters who actually believed his bullshit are a funny bunch. "Hmm, this New York billionaire put on a red hat and is now acting like a right-wing version of Michael Moore, like he really cares about the lives of a bunch of midwestern truck drivers and factory workers. Yeah, nothing suspicious about that..." Funny thing is, in the last rallies Trump gave before the election, you could literally see him make disgusted facial expressions at the things he was saying, like he was thinking, "Ah fuck, now's the point of the rally I should mention the wall again, cause these retards will lap it up."

You are a delusional idiot. He has talked about running for president for the entire second half of his life. He's literally a billionaire and has no need to run the country other than to try to fix the mess Obama made (don't forget he called Obama a failure for 8 years straight). Go back to Rëddit you moron

How does BLM adversely effect you?

>this New York billionaire put on a red hat and is now acting like a right-wing version of Michael Moore, like he really cares about the lives of a bunch of midwestern truck drivers and factory workers.
I'm not American but of course a presidential candidate isn't actually a blue collar worker himself. I wouldn't want some uneducated factory worker as president. But I'd rather have one that at least pretends to care about the common man over somebody who's concretely linked to wall street and doesn't even make the effort to appeal to the white male populus.

It doesn't have to come from his heart or be his true feelings, but he knows he can't fully disappoint his core voter audience if he wants a second term. That is enough.

Crime. 50s was one of the most violent crime waves in history. Media just didn't report on it. It was the beginning of the wave of crime that finally tapered off in the 90s. Modern theories attribute it mostly to leaded gasoline. Lead is known to cause violent outbursts in men exposed to it. The original team who discovered leaded gasoline all died in horrific violent deaths and killed their families. It was brutal as fuck.

I'm aware that he's wanted to run for president for a long time. Doesn't mean he actually gives a shit about the kind of people who went to his rallies.

>try to fix mess
>make everything worse
Why did we choose this retard? We would be better off with 20 years of Obama or George W.

Lol at all the losers on this site that actually think their lives would be any better in any other era. In the flow of time, betas are a constant.

Fucking loser just kill yourself anyway. Whining here instead of making a good life for yourself.

>Doesn't mean he actually gives a shit
politician only cares about himself, more news at 11.
that still doesn't mean it doesn't matter who you elect. all politicians are narcissists, you just choose one that has the most appealing strategy to becoming powerful in a democracy. who gives a shit about their personal feelings?

Nothing you said indicates the contrary either. I feel he does care about this country, and has created more jobs, infrastructure, and wealth for the country than you and everyone you know combined and multiplied by a million. He has much more invested in this country than any of us. Caring about the average man or not is irrelevant, but everything he's done has displayed his passion toward helping them. Stop being such a negative person.

He has created negative jobs. We're losing jobs. He lies about jobs to trick the dummies who don't fact check him.

You're a terrible troll. Hope you're not getting paid for this low effort shit.

>private company makes decisions based on the market
>this is news according to cnbc
>fact checking

>Trump lies about private company
>takes credit for decision he wasn't involved in
Trump is a liar and a con artist. Total fraud.

Trump never took credit for it, he simply celebrated it and then the msm did their thing and twisted reality
#FakeNews

He literally took credit for it.
>Trump administration takes credit for Ford investment first announced in 2015
cnbc.com/2017/03/28/trump-administration-takes-credit-for-ford-investment-first-announced-in-2015.html

you expect a giant corporation to put out a press statement to stockholders and news outlets saying "a factory in mexico would've been profitable but trump told us to hate beaners so fuck them"?

also you seem to not understand the cote concept of politicians and the government. even IF trump had a hand in this (and I'm not saying he did) they'd still cite profitability. the way government guides business is by influencing what is and what isn't profitable. there's no direct line from the white house to ford hq telling them where to build factories. the government controls tariffs, taxes, grants etc. which factor into profitability considerations of private businesses.

Which one are you, friend?

>President Donald Trump trumpeted the "big announcement" before it happened in a Tuesday morning tweet, suggesting it related to his efforts to get American car companies to invest at home.
>Trump tweet: Big announcement by Ford today. Major investment to be made in three Michigan plants. Car companies coming back to U.S. JOBS! JOBS! JOBS!

>took credit
did you read your own link?

>deal made in 2015
>"TRUMP DID IT IN 2017"
Delusional as fuck. You were lied to by the most corrupt lying president in history. And you believed it because you're stupid.

>trump did it
only people saying trump had anything to do with it are you and cnbc

Did you? No. you stopped at the first sentence. Keep reading.

as a fairly weak guy, I love seeing guys that I could pulverize in a fight, is this what being an alpha is like ?

1950's women wouldn't have slept with you either

And Trump and Kellyanne Conway. Read the article. Oh wait, you voted Trump so you can't read and don't know about Trump's lies.

This is what winning is like.

I did. It says Trump met with auto executives. That means he took credit? He doesn't even mention meeting them in the tweet he posted. Are you saying he shouldn't have met with auto executives?

>you just choose one that has the most appealing strategy to becoming powerful in a democracy
he told us time and again he had a genius strategy to get mexico to pay for the wall. As soon as he got into office, he revealed his master plan: Calling the president of Mexico and asking him to pay for the wall, and making some threatening tweets about sanctions.

He doesn't have a plan for anything else either, he's putting on a show. He's a showman. I know most politicians are more spectacle than action but with trump there is literally nothing behind the curtain.

>Kellyanne Conway
>"Trump met with auto execs and they agreed to brings jobs back"
>You: "That doesn't mean anything"
Well at least you admit Trump is a lying fraud. Most of the brainwashed cucks who supported him back then still don't realize they were tricked.

is this where we go back and forth posting cringey right and left wing social media pics until the thread prunes

really converts the other side onto my ideals

How much lead did you ingest as a child, real talk. I think you might be autistic (doesn't everything have to be literal to you people?) if you can't see how someone, after reading Trump's Tweet where he ties in his campaign message of JOBS JOBS JOBS to the Ford decision, could construe (possibly misconstrue) his statement as an intimation he had in a hand in the decision.

My favorite was when he tried to pull the old walk away from the table strategy at Paris Climate Agreement. He walked away hoping they would call him back for a better deal. They just laughed at him and made the deal without him. Such a cuck president. Everyone is laughing at him and ignoring him because he has no power and can't do shit.

As a general rule of thumb if a politician tells you he has a genius plan but won't share any details before he's elected then he doesn't have a plan. I'm certainly not saying Trump is perfect and had he run against pretty much anyone else I wouldn't have wished for him to win. I'm not into the personality cult, I'm just saying there's no conflict of interest voting in a rich guy to take care of the average folk.

what would take to convert you? You don't have to stop being a conservative to go sour on trump either. I'm just baffled that some people think he's still going to make America great again.

It's like you called a plumber over to fix your pipes and he's just been taking a big diarrhea shit in your pool for the last six months and you're like "I think he's gonna do a really good job with the pipes"

Maybe Trump will change completely and be a totally different person than he's been for the last 70 years. Then he will MAGA.

When are you coming to pick me up?

i don't even like trump, most of Sup Forums that even voted for him dont

im just tired of the same images being posted as if they mean anything

If you could do it like, tomorrow or within the week that would be EXTREMELY HELPFUL.

>Trump supporters during the election
>"BASED TRUMP IS AN OUTSIDER!!!! HE'S NOT LIKE THOSE OTHER CORRUPT POLITICIANS!!!! HE'S GONNA KEEP HIS PROMISES, WE CAN TRUST HIM!!!!!"

>Trump supporters after the election
>"b-but all politicians lie, s-so it's okay if trump does..."

Is there a more cucked group than Trump voters?

you'll only find hot takes like these on 4chimp

>agreed
This was your word, not the word kellyanne or trump used. Trump himself did not even allude to the talks and called it an announcement BY Ford, kellyanne said "three weeks after meeting Trump, Ford decides to bring jobs back". Obviously I understand the implication but are you this furious because a politician brought to light something that makes them look good? She's not lying, three weeks after meeting Trump Ford DID make the announcement. She didn't say it was Trump's idea, just that it happened three weeks later. At worst she was being misleading, but that's PR 101.

fair point. I'm also sick of liberals and conservatives trying to one up each other with angry memes instead of discussing policy. That being said I keep coming back to Sup Forums so I dunno. I don't know any trump supporters irl.

>excusing Trump's lies
You truly are the most cucked like said. Absolutely pathetic excuse making for a lying cuck president who lied about everything.

Is this the first time you were old enough to vote? Of course I get why he tweeted that, but he DID NOT LIE. If you think something like that makes him a dirty liar you're obviously extremely new to politics. Literally any politician, democrat or republican, would've done the same. Many would have surely gone as far as concretely saying they might have had a hand in it. All Trump did was say the thing he promised is happening. It is happening. Welcome to politics kiddo.

I had a dream about Melania last night. She was wearing that schoolgirl outfit from Bedazzled.

Didn't really do anything lewds, but it was a pretty good dream desu.

>trump supporters are one person

But it WASN'T A LIE. Bringing into light factual information that makes you look good is not lying. Jesus how fucking young are you?

>He's the same as dems or repubs
kek
You are literally this guy You're a joke like Trump.

Deserved it for unironically wearing those stupid overalls. What a fucking faggot.

>It's not a lie when you deceive people
Trump supporters are worse than Hillary supporters at this point. It's an absolute mockery.

So only Trump uses the tactic of mentioning recent events that suit into his agenda? Is this not the core concept of politics used by ANY politician from fucking school council to united nations? But because Trump did it he's a dirty liar hmmm made me think, I hope you're getting paid for this.

>we handpicked 50 statements and the people we don't like lied more
NO WAY

>lying 1
>[lahy-ing]
>noun
>the telling of lies, or false statements; untruthfulness:

Three weeks after meeting Trump Ford did make the announcement. That is a factual statement, not a false one. It was not a lie.

Alt-right is vilified by the left; trump is a shitpost in human form. Do the math.

Guys, guys, please, there is no need to fight. It's pointless, immature and solves absolutely nothing.
It just divides people and makes them irrational.

Eight more years.

>this kills the (((media)))

>Trump pretends he did it
>Takes credit
>Cucks claim he did it
>Cuck then claim he didn't claim he did it
Cucks are getting anally raped by Trump's incompetent presidency. They don't even have anything positive to point to that he's done because he can't accomplish anyth9ing.

>all politicians lie
Again, presenting information in a way that suits your campaign is not lying. It's the core concept of politics. Lying means saying things that aren't true. Implying correlation is not lying, especially when not even they didn't even actually say thete was a connection, CNBC did.

>Trump pretends he did it
>Takes credit
neither of these happened. you're inventing things to get mad at. reconsider your life choices. I gotta run now so I can't reply to you anymore but I hope you learnt something new today.

He scrapped the healthcare and now the streets will be littered by cuck and shitskin corpses. That is an achievement.

looks like I had a stroke sometime during this post

>He gave up on trying to repeal Obamacare
Such a cuck. No wonder no one approves of him.

>100 billion dolllars worth of weapons to the fucking Saudis
>then deal of 12 billion with Qatar just after of accusing them of funding terrorism

So anyone want to guess which will be the next islamic terrorist group that the world will have to deal with in the next decade? I'm thinking of something classic, like the People's Front of Islam.

Are jets and missiles we're selling to the Saudis ending up in terrorist hands?