Sean: Put it on my tab

Sean: Put it on my tab.
Tim: You ever plan on paying your tab?
Sean: Yeah, chief. I've got the winning lottery ticket right here.
Tim: What's the jackpot?
Sean: Twelve million.
Tim: I don't think that will cover it.
Sean: Yeah, but it'll cover your sex change operation!

Can someone explain this joke for me? Is it just random or is there some significance to Robin Williams' character bringing up a sex change operation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-JBvfZTx-vs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this question too hard for Sup Forums?

This thread sucks.

No one gives a fuck, now quit bumping your shitty thread.

Its not your fault OP

gay movie for gay faggots
sage

Based Rickle Pickers

Robin Williams want funny since 1993. You ever see him on a talk show. It was painful. He did real time once and bill had to tell him to shut up.

Proof?

Do you like apples?

THE MUSIC JUST OWNS YOU
IT'S LIKE BOM BOM BOM

Why is Sup Forums scared to answer this question?

It might be because the Tim is always nagging him about paying his tab, and Sean compares Tim to a woman, and women tend to nag a lot. So basically what Sean is saying is that Tim is a woman because he nags a lot, and he ought to get a sex change to really look like a woman.

This is the first interpretation I've heard that actually makes sense. Thank you.

Do you find it hard to hide the fact that you're gay?

>jokingly call my friends faggots all the time
>they turn into hardcore liberals
>still call them faggots
>we don't hang out anymore

mfw

Is this the movie where he goes to hell?

PUTTING FROM THE ROUGH?

No, that's "What Dreams May Come."

You're thinking of What Dreams May Come. OP is trying to make a thing out of a scene from Good Will Hunting. And OP can go fuck off, because it's a legitimately good movie.

>HARVARD BAR
EQUATIONS AND SHIT ON THE WALLS

He's trying to connect with a younger person by attempting to mimic their type of humor

FUCKING PRIME BEN AFFLECK

youtube.com/watch?v=-JBvfZTx-vs

OP was trying to ask a question, you fucking ass. You can enjoy a movie and still have questions about it.

I know that it was a set-up for a joke.

Must not have been a very good joke then. Sorry.

Why shouldn't I work for the N.S.A.? That's a tough one, but I'll take a shot. Say I'm workin' at the N.S.A. and somebody puts a code on my desk, somethin' no one else can break. Maybe I take a shot at it, maybe I break it. And I'm real happy with myself, 'cause I did my job well. But maybe that code was the location of some rebel army in North Africa or the Middle East. And once they have that location, they bomb the village where the rebels are hidin'. Fifteen hundred people that I never met, I never had no problem with, get killed. Now the politicians are sayin', 'Oh, send in the Marines to secure the area,' 'cause they don't give a shit. It won't be their kid over there gettin' shot. Just like it wasn't them when their number got called 'cause they were out pullin' a tour in the National Guard. It'll be some kid from Southie over there takin' shrapnel in the ass. He comes back to find that the plant he used to work at got exported to the country he just got back from. And the guy who put the shrapnel in his ass got his old job, 'cause he'll work for fifteen cents a day and no bathroom breaks.

Meanwhile he realizes the only reason he was over there in the first place was so that we could install a government that would sell us oil at a good price. And of course the oil companies used the little skirmish over there to scare up domestic oil prices. A cute little ancillary benefit for them but it ain't helpin' my buddy at two-fifty a gallon. They're takin' their sweet time bringin' the oil back, of course, maybe they even took the liberty of hirin' an alcoholic skipper who likes to drink martinis and fuckin' play slalom with the icebergs. It ain't too long 'til he hits one, spills the oil and kills all the sea life in the North Atlantic. So now my buddy's out of work. He can't afford to drive, so he's walkin' to the fuckin' job interviews, which sucks because the shrapnel in his ass is givin' him chronic hemorroids. And meanwhile he's starvin' 'cause every time he tries to get a bite to eat, the only blue plate special they're servin' is North Atlantic scrod with Quaker State.

So what did I think? I'm holdin' out for somethin' better. I figure, fuck it, while I'm at it, why not just shoot my buddy, take his job, give it to his sworn enemy, hike up gas prices, bomb a village, club a baby seal, hit the hash pipe and join the National Guard? I could be elected president.

A set-up for a joke about that not being a movie, but real life.
You were to provide the joke. You failed me.
It's funny when people who've never heard of What Dreams May Come reply to that.

It's from way before HBO started to let real time on yahoo. He was being basically Williams coked up self and kept interrupting everyone with typical Robin jokes.

Geez Van Sant. It was a different time I guess.

You think that's bad try using the word retard in a public setting.

Why would I say that Robin Williams is in hell when he is obviously in heaven?

He's right. Corporations' sole objective is profit. There's more profitability underpaying brown or asian people in other countries than paying Americans honest wages.

He killed himself.
Remember in the movie his wife commits suicide and goes to hell?
That's a fairly common belief.

This movie should be banned immediately.

CIS shitlords.

You deserve a thorough beating just for typing that.