"green to green, red to red. It's meant to be simple."

>youtube.com/watch?v=XeMVrnYNwus

What does Sup Forums think about The Crossing Prologue for Alien Covenant?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PsdyahvKN3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what happened next?

he turns Shaw into neomorph eggs

>it's meant to be simple
>but uses colors that a significant part of the population can't distinguish

Unless color blindness has been erased by then, that is.

This should have been a full length movie instead of the shit that we got with Covenant

LMFAO xD

JUST

I am genuinely interested in what the deal with the engineers is and why they hate humanity.

It could even be the birth of a new (?) genre of horror. I'll call it, cosmic Freudian horror. It's like Lovecraft. Only instead of humanity being revealed to be like ants compared to apathetic higher beings and... things in an incomprehensibly large and uncaring universe, we have humanity being faced with the horror spiritual rejection of their Freudian parent that gives humanity purpose. We met our gods and our gods said you were an accident. The sinking implication that there is a point to life, but not for humanity. Who are uncared for bastards.

>Who are uncared for bastards.
that's not very horrific dude, that describes 99% of lifeforms. It would only make us the status quo which we already are. Orphans and failed abortions turn out fine (sometimes lol)

>youtube.com/watch?v=PsdyahvKN3g

yep
again, I want a full length movie dedicated to the androids of the alien universe

the actual aliens are boring and cliche, the androids on the other hand are extremely interesting, they peak my curiosity for the future of ai

that's the next movie

not that I haven't been listening to AJ since 2006, but he is obviously being payed to make that video by Fox. He isn't even trying to hide it.

I will agree with Alex on one thing. When Giger created the Necronom IV he WAS channeling something not of this world.

should of had a movie dedicated to the engineers no aliens needed.
Also the engineers look like shit compared to the engineer that appeared in Prometheus

they hate humanity because jesus was an engineer and humans killed him

the implication is that they severely regressed at some point after the black goo was invented

the Engis in Prometheus were in stasis but the ones that David genocided are "current"

>the implication is that they severely regressed at some point after the black goo was invented

white engineers space travel and enginer civilization, get in contasct with "black goo" start to regress

what did ridley mean by that

>the implication is that they severely regressed at some point after the black goo was invented

a stupid theory with no base that gets repeated for no reason

>stone buildings everywhere
>only piece of advanced technology is the docking station
>they didn't detect or inspect a genocide ship that wasn't supposed to be there
>crowd gathered to look at ship like tribals looking at a TV
it's not dead certain but it's more than plausible

we have no idea how their culture works, how vast it is, and it's a boring assumption to make that a regressive change - if at all - occured for the /entirety/ of their species

the fuckers probably colonized and seeded countless of goldilocks planets, and that's something that you can correctly assume according to Prometheus

Yes let's drop the buildup to Aliens and instead bring you Prometheus II for the brainlets.

I actually liked the look of the Engineers in Alien Covenant. I'm glad David killed the fuck out of Shaw and ripped the Engineers to pieces.

Both those two plot points were the worst thing about Prometheus and Scott did it completely and brilliantly right by killing them all off in the most brutal fashion :)

>having to supplement your film with youtube videos
Jesus Christ. How much of a hack can one man be?

Do you know why Ridley did this?

Was it simply do to "Social media" that prompted him to do the Youtube video stuff??

>Prometheus was too interesting
>Better make a stinky pile of diarrhea to make up for it
>Whoops it was too stinky

Jesus christ this 2:40 prologue was more interesting than the entire film

Let me ask you this user, have you watched Alien, Aliens, Alien 3 or Alien Resurrection.

If you haven't than your reason for Alien Covenant is right there.

>it's meant to be simple

Wow what a snarky bastard she's trying her best

SHE'S TRYING HER BEST!!

>significant

it's called bladertunner bitch and It'S going to be the big reveal at the end of the neo-alien trilogy that those 2 universes are merged bitch

I doubt it. By the way I think Bladerunner 2049 will outclass the original and be far more entertaining.

it'll be forgotten by the time the blurays come out