I'll start

Serbia

Because they are genocidal barbarians who eat their own shit

croatian behind a proxy

They are more than likely a butthurt Kosovar

t. Xhofër Qëshari, from Priština

kosovars get albanian flags on here, dumb shartgoblin

>t. šiptar

The UK because they're a lost tribe of Jews.

>ai don liek cantri: the thread
Oh no, not again.

Why would you post a kike? Are you one?

Are Serbs really European? Sure, they speak a European language and live in Europe, but they also look like Arabs, behave like Arabs and their traditional culture is mostly derived from MENA. I'd say Serbs are a lost Arabic tribe more than a Slavic one desu.

Its a magyar from north

Their IQ is Arabic-tier that's for sure.

>look like Arabs, behave like Arabs and their traditional culture is mostly derived from MENA

wow, it's almost as if we've been under heavy MENA cultural influence for more than 500 years, just like the rest of the Eastern Mediterranean.

Why is there suddenly hate for Serbians here? this board used to worship them

probably just trying to bait someone

serbs are turks confirmed

When? Stop spreading lies Schmuel.

This board is full of Islamophilia nowadays

>When?

How new are you?

I'd say the height of it was in 2012-2013 with the remove kebab meme.

genetically more similar to Bulgarians and Greeks.

they're genetically similar to turks in bulgaria and greece

t.onibler

are finns european

*accordion intensifies*

Ubi se zelimire

Are Russians really European? Sure, they speak a European language and live in Europe, but they also look like Mongols, behave like Mongols and their traditional culture is mostly derived from Golden Horde. I'd say Russians are a lost Mongolic tribe more than a Slavic one desu.

Serbs have genocidal tendencies, but they shouldn't be classified as being a genocidal nation since they lack the abilities to actually perform a genocide, they're incompetent to pull it off. That is why Serbs are so jealous of Croats, because Croats can actually do the deed when we want to.

Chetnik genocide attempts in WWII were so miserable that most people never even heard of them. And the 90s were just an embarassment, Serbs failed at every attempt, with the attempt to ethnically cleanse being the most pathetic as it ended up with a historically crucial part of Serbia becoming a 90+% ethnic Albanian independent state.

You're right to call them barbarians, though.