I just found out about this guy. Why does Sup Forums never talk about this?

I just found out about this guy. Why does Sup Forums never talk about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZzwwfrM4wSE
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBy0w30NrBoriIcdU7jA3UEd-qhd2kYXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No one cared who he was until he put on the mask

Sup Forums as it is now is made up of 12-16 year olds for the most part. It is no surprise to anybody with a three digit IQ that Sup Forums would not have heard of Shinzon or have watched Star Trek: Nemesis.

The fact that you just found about this suggest that you yourself are a 12-16 year old newfag.

why is he bald tho

This movie killed the franchise for a bit

>hurr if you haven't seen thing you're young
Fuck off retard.

mining is hard work
his world is fire and blood

both of these

what do you expect OP? tv to spoonfeed you everytime an actor had a previous role? viggo was in some submarine movie. christian bale was in empire of the sun, john malcovich was in of mice and men, tom hardy was in star trek.

He's spot on the ages though. There's no way anyone that isn't blessed with childhood ignorance can actually stand all that shit pouring from the screen.

He was pretty good in Split.

>christian bale was in empire of the sun
he was also in newsies

>for a bit

Nigga it was so bad it 100% guaranteed that the TNG cast will never reunite in front of a camera.

lol @ the underage normie trying to save face and samefagging

>I just found out about this...
>Why does Sup Forums never talk about this?
Behold, the mind of a redditor.

i assume most of people here watched that movie long ago, before Hardy was even a thing.

and I can guarantee you nobody watched it twice and forgot about it quickly

Horrible fucking star trek movie.

>hey let's destroy romulus rather than it being a major player in this movie

Well, that's 100% retarded but what are we going to have in it's place?

>A clone that is Picard, but isn't and constantly fucks up the movie so that we can have really weird moments with Troi for no reason

YUP, GREEN, FUCKING LIGHT.

Yeah no, fuck off.

I saw posters for this movie all the time in Cold Stone back when it was actually in theaters, but I never saw the movie because I wasn't THAT into Star Trek. Plus apparently it was very poorly received, so what makes you think even someone who cares about films would have heard of this?

It's okay because it led to ROMULUS WAS DESTROYED memes in 2009-Trek.

most people in /trek/ threads use all of their mental energy trying to pretend that nemesis never happened, nobody else cares about shitty star trek flicks

As a fan of TNG, Nemesis was the worst conclusion that could have ever happened. It's a shame too, Hardy's performance as Shinzon is pretty good, and the deleted scenes show what the film could have been.

It's like, if you wanted to fuck that weird Greek girl the trail left in 1997. You weren't there.

So, an an acting basis.....ummmm........well...

Enterprise being shit at the start killed the franchise, Nemesis just killed TNG

Did that happen? I don't care.

>see there's this whole universe now that says

No it doesn't. You just say that, and think that it's so. Fuck you, in your face, always.

You sound EXACTLY like the bad guy from Star Trek 2009 and the worrisome thing is I'm not sure if it's on purpose.

Is this guy a wooly woofta or what?

TNG = DS9 > TOS > VOY > other shit

my fucking nigger

What could it have been?

I'm severely drunk and talking out against my governor. Then I thought, this might be a guy with a family, and people who love him. How can you actually hate a person, at any level when you don't know them?

He'll be big.

Count on it.

Hardy as Picard in TNG reboot when?

it doesnt matter who he is, what matters is our meme!

>Lex Luthor is a PoC in the cartoons
>cast him as a scrawny white nerd
Fuck Snyder.

I can't stand him anymore, I think he fucked Mad Max. His angry attitude in every movies is fucking boring. And I hate his fake accents. Why not just use your own voice moron? His career isn't taking off and now he has to do capeshit LOL

There are plenty of movies where he isn't angry.

I still have never seen TDKR, and only know this dude as Shinzon from that fucking terrible Star Trek movie. I hated almost everything about TDK other than Heath Ledger, so I never felt like watching the next Nolan bats movie.

Underage fag detected. Your parents belong in prison.

Well if you hated TDK then you made the right call skipping TDKR, because TDK was the best one.

>>hey let's destroy romulus
Didn't he just kill the senate? It's been a while since I watched this piece of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZzwwfrM4wSE

He is a buld guy

>William Shatner
>Stephen Colbert
THIS IS NOT TNG

fuck me, I posted the wrong one
This one has everyone, Stewart, Wheaton, and even Q.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBy0w30NrBoriIcdU7jA3UEd-qhd2kYXo

Looks like Vastis

Why is Q in spoilers? I thought people liked Q.

I play as Alarak pretty much because his voice actor is Q.

Saw it at the cinema and got the dvd pissboy

he killed the most based character in that show. rio in peace sweet prince ;_;

Nemesis brought the series to its knees, Enterprise pulled the trigger

Enterprise was great, the network was responsible.

If you think Enterprise was great then what was the network responsible for? They cancelled it because it had garbage rating

I'm 28 and Star Trek is for fags.

I bet you didn't even know the big guy was in Band of Brothers