HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

vanityfair.com/news/2016/08/donald-trump-campaign-implodes

>Manafort is beyond “frustrated,” according to his close friends, as he struggles to manage Trump’s childlike behavior and inability to accept criticism. “The problem is that Trump watches TV every minute that he isn’t actually on his phone, either talking or tweeting,” one adviser said. “And then he gets angry at what he sees on TV and reacts.”
>While Manafort is not expected to leave the campaign, many Republicans are abandoning Trump, with more apostasy reportedly on the way. The high-profile defections began Tuesday morning, when Rep. Richard Hanna became the first G.O.P. congressperson to say he would vote for Hillary Clinton in the general election, calling Trump “unfit to serve.”

TRUMP IS IMPLODING
Defend this, trumpets
I'll save you the responses since this is the only thing you can say
>hurr hurr build wall
>hurr hurr shill

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com/has-donald-trump-ever-used-a-computer-1762376695
youtu.be/y6mGG2qzGd8
latimes.com/politics/la-na-clinton-digital-trolling-20160506-snap-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Trump watches TV every minute that he isn’t actually on his phone, either talking or tweeting

I could have sworn the previous rhetoric was he doesn't write his own tweets. Figure it the fuck out, hillshills.

>I could have sworn the previous rhetoric was he doesn't write his own tweets.

nobody has said this tho, you inbred trumptard

I heard close friends of Manafort claim Trump fucks OP's mother all day

say it with me Sup Forums
MADAM PRESIDENT

Why have you forsaken us, oh great Kek?

Sup Forums always wants a happening but it's denying this one harder than Hillary with Benghazi, even though it's already too late to stop it. Priceless.

Who else would write that shit?

>gizmodo.com/has-donald-trump-ever-used-a-computer-1762376695

There you go, friend.

Also, running a campaign for the Presidency is probably pretty demanding. I'm not surprised at all it's getting to Manafort. Still not sure why this is more important than Hillary's emails the Clinton Foundation.

>people still think you can kill his support with stupid shit like that

It might not be jeb-tier attacks anymore, so at least the establishment isn't as stupid as they have proven during the republican primary. Still very weak. 2 weeks and no one will remember this shit.

>close friends

yeah like who

This will be the happening to end all happenings. You can shut this board down when he loses.

Psy-ops friends. If at first you can't succeed, convince everyone your opponent is losing.

>Author with obvious agenda and wrote a shit ton of TRUMPISBAD articles
>Flag is mexico
>1 post by this ID
yep

they screeched it like harpies 24/7

emails: she made a mistake
trump: he was a mistake

> watches TV every minute that he isn’t actually on his phone

lel

Guess he bit off more attention that he could chew.

>hurr dur i'm a reality tv star
>i can be president

Can't wait for the Trump implosion.

>You now realize Trump browses Sup Forums because we stroke his ego 24/7
>Trump shills know this and make pro-Trump threads daily to keep his spirits up
>You now realize why Sup Forums is so intolerant to dissenting opinions

I haven't seen him make a mistake yet. While you liberals are too busy trying to play gotcha with irrelevant gossip, Hillary is given the soft glove treatment after being investigated by the FBI who actually said if it was anyone else, they'd be arrested!

Manafort is baiting you, shills.
You're pretty dumb if you don't see that.
He thanks you for signal boosting his narrative at your own expense though.

agreed, really hope they do. right wing rhetoric has no place in hillary's internet.

CLOSE FRIENDS TO HILLARY REPORT SHE DEVOURS VIRGINS EVERY NIGHT TO RETAIN HER FEEBLE GRIP ON LIFE.

Kino journalism right here OP. Fuck off.

I saw the ending to Metal Gear Solid. She was the mistake all along.

BASED Manafort debunking shills
youtu.be/y6mGG2qzGd8

>GOP voting for Hillary
>GOP nominee "unfit for presidency"

nice maymay

>Rep. Richard Hanna became the first G.O.P. congressperson to say he would vote for Hillary Clinton in the general election

These faggots need to be gassed for their betrayal.

What do you think he's doing to say publicly: "I'm a cuck and my career will be in shambles if the orange manbaby doesn't get a fuckning grip and turn things around" or "everything is fine we're doing great Crooked Hillary will lose"?

>This will be the happening to end all happenings.
Why else would Putin evacuate to his happening bunker

>mexican intellectual

Mexican shill.

Fuck off.

What do I expect manafort to say on moloch mouthpiece media? I expect him to feed them bombastic disinfo to throw them and all their shills of, which is what he did.
He's doing what he's supposed to.

latimes.com/politics/la-na-clinton-digital-trolling-20160506-snap-htmlstory.html

Shill confirmed. Sage goes in the options field.

This. People are going to vote for Trump because they are mad. Shit like this comes out and leftist expect all those people are just going to stop being mad?

I'll fucking die first.

Good.

>“Time and again history has shown that when demagogues have gotten power or come close to getting power, it usually does not end well,”
too bad the only realistic alternative is a demagogue

Shit like this just makes people even more mad and even more people turned into trump supporters, ironically.

He's doing his job just like Shillary is paying you to do yours. Go make a thread about big black dicks fucking white women.

is this the new shill angle? i've heard abc and cnn run this story at least 3 times each today

When you tell people that they are wrong for voting a certain way too many times, you will crash and fucking burn.

The media is very desperate for any straws they can grasp to try to attack trump with.
What were to happen if someone from the trump camp were to cast out false straws to the media that ultimately lead nowhere and blows the media's credibility the fuck out even more when it's determined to be false in the end?
Hmm, I wonder.

remember to sage all shills

counter sage