Go outside. Talk to real people. Get out of your echo chamber. Trump is hated and despised. Called a racist. A traitor...

Go outside. Talk to real people. Get out of your echo chamber. Trump is hated and despised. Called a racist. A traitor. Most people are rational and goodhearted, and they know a man like that has no business in the highest office. To say nothing of the marginalized and persecuted minorities who will flock to support to the woman who promises them a brighter future. Go to your neighbor and tell them you're a Trump supporter. Then watch as they slam the door in your face.

I'm serious. Go out in public and see what happens when you make your political views public to your social circles. Your family, your friends, your co-workers.

You will be an outcast in days while democratic views are accepted

this is Sup Forums - it's full of retarded people...

reported for ban evasion

>if people who think multiculturalism works dislike my views should change them
>posting this on a facist board of peace
Wew

Go jump into a ceiling fan you doublenigger

STUUUUUUUUUUUURIKE 3!!!

Most people hate niggers spics and fags so no.you are wrong and itll only get worse for them regardless who wins.

Like germans.

It's alright OP, everyone's gotta find a way to pay the bills

MODS

Social conservatism is dying . Enjoy being a part of a dying breed

Wishful thinking. Trump will win in a blowout. He will order the police and military to stand aside, as the day of the rope will be here at last. Be afraid, progs. We will not leave a single one of you alive. Same goes for your precious niggers.

Damn, caught even after he cleverly changed 'Drumpf' to 'Trump' to try and blend in better.

Sage

Neck yourself OP.

>Go outside. Talk to real people. Get out of your echo chamber.
I do and everyone I talk to identifies in this section

how the fuck am I supposed to have a conversation with people like this?
>dude, weed is a legitimate political topic
>internet should be a basic human right like food and water
I can't take it

Reply to shill threads with your favorite redpill meme.jpgs.

Will the shilling ever stop?

>Go outside. Talk to real people. Get out of your echo chamber. Trump is hated and despised.

Yeah, and if I asked them all about masturbation I'd get the same response.

This is what happens when what people really like and what it's fashionable to admit to liking are completely different.

I do though. Everyone at work knows I'm voting for trump because of my bumper sticker. A majority of my co-workers are black too and very civilized about our political disagreements. The only people who ever act like giant whiny bitches are white liberals.

>change your views to fit in with the crowd

Liberal logic like this is why I have forsaken the left.

>he thinks we're social conservative
wew lad. sorry man we fired the cruz missiles a long time ago.

Go jump of a bridge shilly shill shillenstien

I love Donald Trump.

>Hillary shills actually think Sup Forums, of all fucking places, is social conservative

Hahahahahaha holy fuck. This is almost as good as the CTR faggots thinking we actually like the Republican party.

This is a good idea, will do in the future.

Already have. I've even had the opportunity to redpill a few people.
The people I have regular contact with know how intelligent I am so they are initially surprised to hear I support Trump, then they are curious.
What's it like being a bluepilled lefty shitter? Glad to see you again. Last time you couldn't make an argument, so I expect no differently this time. Bye.