This is the fifth (and possibly last) Marvel NOW! 2.0 "Divided" teaser

This is the fifth (and possibly last) Marvel NOW! 2.0 "Divided" teaser.

>America Chavez × Victor Von Doom (unmasked)Divided we...

Multiply

Doom

>tfw America make Vic her little bitch
>#Fantastic'd!

They paired the Mary Sue's together

Fuck

>Divided we... AMERICA, NO!

Marvel Now

>finally get a Doom ongoing
>written by Bendis
PLS NO.

Why "PLS NO"? Hating on Bendis is just shitty meme, after all.

>>There will never be a Doom book by Mike Mignola

This.

That reminds me of the cancelled-before-it-was-published Doom series.

Can someone post the other posters?
I'd like to see if there is some pattern

>Black Panter vs Zemo is now a thing because of the movie.
What the fuck is wrong with Marvel?

Thank you. I get the impression that Carol will win

That's Prowler what the fuck is wrong with you?

>possibly last

I think that's Prowler.
Which reminds me, he wasn't at "black capes in one room" meeting.

You're welcome.

OP here, here's the higher resolution teaser of the Black Panter/Prowler teaser.

What books has the new War Machine appeared in so far besides her introduction in the one CW2 comic?

Have they said if she is actually going to be continuing the War Machine legacy (name and all) or is she just going to be a new character that coincidentally pilots powered armour?

Because fucking lol at replacing "my identify, ethos and loyalty come from the military and my armour is 100% geared towards owning fools" with a "yay science" teen girl.

Bendis' Iron Man. Regular book, not International.

These teasers are just so random

She's Bendis OC by the may.

He's just overly paranoid and sees the MCU everywhere, even though Marvel still does tons of things that go against the MCU

Carol can't win, Ulysses is too much of a status quo-breaker

Just to make it clearer, she's not Rhodey's niece?

Divided we Doom America

Nope. I have no idea why Marvel felt the need to create a new character instead of just using the niece.

No way Bendis is doing it unless one of the Iron Man books go

Cheers man.

Yeah I'm aware of that, which I'm gonna admit is why I'm not down with her yet. We already have several "young hero, new to their powers, enthuiastic"-style characters running around.

Also I'm not gonna lie I really liked Rhodey and him going out like that sucks.

Yeah, that's weird. Maybe Bendis is THAT desperate for character royalties?

I still don't understand what these teasers are supposed to indicate. They seem more like teasers for CW2 then anything else

Carol's side win, but Ulysses die. Problem solved.

Pick a side!!!!!

You don't get any royalties for creating new characters at Marvel, only for the comics you write and their reprints. There are some exceptions based on very old contracts, like Nightcrawler.

So is she joining the avengers team

Holy shit, there is a marvel character called AMERICA Chavez?

MISS America Chavez

So, today, it's not possible to have deal like Len Wein and get bunch of movie bucks because you create Batman's scientist character guy?
Yeah. And she's better than you.

she is a qt too

Wasn't that by Spencer and Cloonan?

Fucking casual

You seem to be under the impression that Bendis can't write 6 books at once. He puts 0 effort into any of his comics and probably shits out his scripts in 15 minutes each. One extra ongoing ontop of his current workload is nothing.

Why is it that its always casuals who are screaming "MCU!! The movies! REEEEEEE!" Are they just trying that hard to fit in and think that screaming about the movies is the way to do that? I guess its easier for them than just actually reading comics.

>DOOM isn't a scarred wreck of a person

why?

>What books has the new War Machine appeared in so far besides her introduction in the one CW2 comic?
She hasn't been in any CW2 comics. Her only appearances have been in Bendis' Invincible Iron Man.

Reed is kind God.

Wasn't there already a Marvel event that billed itself on heroes becoming divided or something? Like, I know "Divided We Fall" isn't an uncommon phrase or unique to comics, but I could have sworn it was used before in the context of an event within the past three to five years.

It's "Ms.", not miss.

>And now complete this sentence:
>Divided we...
... Fall 2016?

Because Reed became God and fixed Victor's face for him. Well, except for the original small scar he got from the explosion, but all the fucked up shit that happened in pursuit of him getting rid of that scar is gone.

Divided We Fall and United We Stand were the names for the first and second halves of Ultimate Civil War.

Yeah, Ultimate comics. And muggas had Divided We Stand.

>Falling for Marvel's rebranding AGAIN

ALL NOW ALL DIFFERENT

THINGS CHANGE, AND NOTHING WILL STAY THE SAME EXCEPT THE STUFF ESTABLISHED BY THE MCU

DO YOU LIKE THE INHUMANS? NO? WELL, HAVE FIVE ONGOINGS ANYWAY

DO YOU LIKE CAROL DANVERS? NO? WELL FUCK YOU, SHE'S OUR WONDER WOMAN NOW

HOPE YOU ENJOY ANOTHER TEN BENDIS BOOKS, INCLUDING ONE ABOUT THAT HERO YOU REALLY LIKE. YOU KNOW THE ONE.

SEE YOU IN EIGHT MORE MONTHS, BITCH

>divided we
Ongoing about Captain Europe, UK and Scotland when?

Try reading a Bendis book from the past 10 years and tell me he isn't bad. His run on Daredevil ended in 2006 as a matter of fact.

Even better, British heroes team-up and go after Elsa Bloodstone to get rid off her € t-shirt.

Because it was just A-Listers

It's not like they invited Blue Marvel, Rocket Racer, Victor Alvarez, Patriot, Prodigy, Moon-Girl, Nightmask, Flint, Cecilia Reyes, Maggott, or Monet

>A-listers
>black heroes
You mean B-list.

I've only read a little of Marvel's recent stuff, what have they actually done to match up with the movies?

>gave Star-Lord his movie costume
>turned cerebro from a headset that sits at Xavier's desk to a full on big ass room like the movies
>made the x-men school more like the movie school
>gave spider-man organic webshooters (luckily they undid that)
>brought Steve Rogers back to life
>had Kitty Pryde get in a banana costume and say "Ooga chaka ooga chaka"
Shit is fucking rampant. They might as well rename Marvel Comics to Movie Comics.

who are the lower characters on these?

Slapstick and Mosaic.

yea, about a teen Doom. I would've read it.

Half of this is just paranoia. Steve was always going to return.

Slapstick and Mosaic. Mosaic is beautiful black basketball player and he'll be able to posess people.

wait if that's Mosaic who's the lower one on the first?

Only the last of those is a bad thing though.

battle of the mary sues

Slapstick is the one sharing a cover with Carol

He's basically a guy who was turned into a real life toon, so he lives by cartoon physics but his opponents don't so when he hits them with a giant mallet it gets ugly

He's on Deadpool's Mercs for Money

How am I then first person to call this retard out on referring to iron man as a Mary sue?

People....learn the meaning of shit. You sound like morons when you don't.

And the last of those is the only one that's not actually synergy or making it like the movies. It's just a reference. At no point in any of the movies does Kitty wear a banana costume and at no point does anyone ever say "ooga chaka."

All the X-Men related ones were improvements, and introduced by Morrison.

That's Victor von Doom

And they were pure 100% movie synergy.

How the fuck does that look like Iron Man?

>mad because thinks movie synergy is pandering to casuals
>so fucking casual he thinks guy in an entirely different costume and shade of purples is zemo cos purple mask.

Oh NO guys. Zemos unmasked daredevil...what'll we do!

It was chanted in the cap move promos

>Prowler
Where the fuck did they find him?

Who's this troll?

>Where the fuck did they find him?
He's been in ANAD Amazing Spider-man since the first issue.

YEAH THE STUFF ESTABLISHED BY THE MCU!

LIKE GIRL THOR, BLACK CAPTAIN AMERICA, CHINESE HULK, HAWKEYE BEING A DAD WITH A FACE LIKE COTTAGE CHEESE, QUICKSILVER DEAD, STEVE ROGERS BEING HYDRA, TONY BEING AN ORPHAN JEW, LOKI RULING ASGARD, AND SPIDERMAN BEING A TEENAGER AGAIN!

Guys I cant take all those synergy. Why is everything the same!!!

Okay, but what closet did they find him in and how much shit did the intern have to dig through?

Don't worry! Here comes the Human Torch to make things right!

Sure, you dropped the straws you were grasping

I thought the goatee got shaved. The helmet looked gold and red when I opened the picture.

Also wait doom is even less a Mary sue than tony. His character flaws are astronomical and only not a hindrance because he is doom

He's a Stan Lee-era Spider-man creation. That's hardly much of a deep-cut. Slott's read every issue of Amazing Spider-man, so it shouldn't be surprising that he'd use Prowler.

Do you bitch about Harley quinn being added to comics too? How about kryptonite? That xmen shit was a decade af after half ago get over it

Every time something fatal happens to Doom it turns out later that it was just a Doombot.

Not really a Mary sue thing. Just kind of a contrived trope. A Mary sue is supposed to b a flawless person loved by all. Not really doom

>Divided we
CONQUER!

>MCU
So you're looking for MCU related synergy and not how the comics actually differ, right?
>Inhumans
All-New got canned. Only Uncanny and Mosiac are going to be present.
>Carol Danvers
Fuck off. Marvel has been doing well with the Carol push since KSD left.

>Costume
Stop whining. Characters get redesigned all the time. That's not that important.
>Cerebro room
That's not necessarily bad
>X-Men movie synergy school
Where exactly are Mystique and Beast? Is Havok dead? What about the ORIGINAL Jean, Scott, Bobby, and Warren?
>Spider-Man organic webshooters
Like you said, already undone. But that's not MCU either. That's from the first Sony movies. And all the X-Men is Fox stuff.
>Steve Rogers came back
You didn't seriously think he'd be dead, right? What about the Captain Hydra arc? Just like the movies right?
>Kitty Pryde get in a banana costume and say
"Ooga chaka ooga chaka"
Pryde isn't on the GotG in the movies. She doesn't even exist in the MCU. No one wore a banana costume in the MCU. And the comics worked with Hooked on a Feeling before.

Fuck you.

It goes both ways. Everytime he fucks up he just blames it on a doombot and no one can prove otherwise