JUST FUCKING GET OVER IT

n an interview with Esquire published Wednesday, the actor/director/producer said young America — which he has dubbed both the “kiss-ass” and “pussy” generation — needs to stop throwing the word “racist” around so freely.

thewrap.com/clint-eastwood-donald-trump-racism/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B1dDnj2cCEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The god himself has spoken.

cue all the "but dude he spoke to a chair at a convention lmao" responses

Some people call them the jelly generation.

And to spite him, Hollywood will remake man with no name trilogy called Niggas wit no name: A story about da struggle.

well thats just common sense

racist has become the be all end all shutdown of any argument.

>Clint Eastwood being based as fuck

Good to see somethings will always stay the same.

Don't get triggered, but A Fistful of Dollars was already a ripoff of Yojimbo. The filmmakers lost a lawsuit for copyright infringement

CANT SPLINTER THE CLINTER

its witchcraft: its everywhere and yet is invisible. its illegal yet is institutional. its a noun and a verb. you can be accused of it and be found guilty without trial.

Wow... I better listen to Bill Nye the the Science Guy

Nobody else has ever made rape look so appropriate and justified in a film.

babies are racist. old people are racist. you can be attacked for it by a mob with no repercussions. you can lose your job for it. you can be kicked out of school for it. you can be sued for other peoples racism. you can owe money to people over nothing you do over racism. racism has truly become the greatest force on earth.

No, they'll remake Man With No Name, but cast Meryl Streep as the lead and call anybody who thinks that's a bad idea a sexist.

>Why can't the Man With No Name be a woman? What kind of manbaby thinks that something as simple as genitals will affect the final product? You must be a virgin!

Guess where this culture came from?

Absolutely had nothing to do with the PARENTS THAT RAISED THEM.

Fucking idiots started the brainwashing and are surprised at the result.

Meryl Streep is too old and too white though for the sjw generation to really care.

Gabourey Sidibe then.

Spread Colin Flaherty's channel
Call black people on their bullshit.
youtube.com/watch?v=B1dDnj2cCEE

great blurb link.

He is correct though.

We are currently in the pussy generation.

While I'm not SJW tier pussy, I wouldn't consider myself a manly man by any stretch of the imagination

since when the fuck was this about you? lift more faggot.

lel stay jelly poor hillbilly liftfag. How many teeth do you have?

No endorsement but said def Trump>Clinton.

What has eastwood done that makes him so tough other than play characters in movies