Yellowstone Get Comfy Thread

Its gonna happen and its probably gonna happen before the election. Lets get in here and discuss.

Does obama declare martial law and get shot by his own military?

Do you have enough toilet paper?

Does russia come in to invade the west coast because they're hit last by the ash?

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/07/01/executive-order-united-states-policy-pre-and-post-strike-measures
infowars.com/yellowstone-eruption-in-2016-shocking-new-video-shows-what-is-really-going-on-at-yellowstone/
strawpoll.me/10909048
volcanoes.usgs.gov/vhp/updates.html
express.co.uk/news/science/662369/yellowstone-volcano-erupt-video-supervolcano
express.co.uk/news/weird/696322/Earthquake-mystic-predicted-Nepal-disaster-and-now-warns-of-mega-quake-THIS-MONTH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not going to happen

Oh its gonna happen, geologists are certain of that.

But there was alot of signs last year that things were going south up there. And since then we've heard almost nothing... these things dont go away... there's a media blackout on it.

These things do not reverse course.

i have it good authority that nato deactivated the magma

i can only say so much, but it's impressive technology and was delivered on time and under budget.

on the 14th
Keks will

checked
comfy in the "safe" zone

I live pretty far from Yellowstone...is the whole country going to get fucked or is the blocked out sun the only danger?

Stop teasing me and do it now you pussy. Pussy ass super volcano ain't got shit.

Nothing's happening, I was just there a few weeks ago.

If it happens it'll probably be preceded by a continuous rumbling of 4-5 magnitude quakes for weeks on end, much like with St. Helens. If this happens, there's a good chance of the happening being put off for another hundred thousand years as pressure is released.

t. dude whose wife is a fully trained geologist who studied under the very famous Scott Burns, who we know personally outside of his geology career as well.

If you are in the PNW and he comes to a school or venue near you for a geology talk I highly recommend it, he's a hoot and a really fun guy.

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/07/01/executive-order-united-states-policy-pre-and-post-strike-measures

this is kinda martial law-ee. Dunno how its gonna pan out.

On the 14th of August during the Jewish fast it will happen. Kek willing.

>yfw yellowstone could actually be triggered with modern drilling technology and existing nuclear weapons

This, my father's wife's son is a janitor at the USGS, and he'd been stealing toilet paper and urinal cakes since November of last year.
That pretty much confirms it.

Didint the blind grandma predict this?

Will i get a butt massage?
Will i feel the rumble?

Hey lads why is this coming up all of a sudden, like what spurred these threads about yellowstone?

An insider user or some shit?

just turn off the atoms

The followers of Kek are given clues as to what will happen in the future. These clues spread among Kek's legion and we are awakened.

i only wipe my ass with the entrails of my enemies

that's weird, because my wife's weekend husband's son is also a janitor at the USGS

>don't want all those people to die
>but want to witness the happening of modern humankind

I'm at a crossroads

nope. actually people did science

infowars.com/yellowstone-eruption-in-2016-shocking-new-video-shows-what-is-really-going-on-at-yellowstone/

the sun will be blocked out by all the ash over basically the entire world, all crops will die and that leads to mass starvation.

Also, closer to yellowstone the air will be full of tiny volcanic shards that will shred the inside of your lungs if you breath it in, killing you slowly in the most painful way possible.

That's from April.

Kek has told me to shun these false happening threads.

>all those dead gringos

The explosion is what everybody is afraid of but the volcano would continue to erupt for weeks on end.

Ash from a 40 mile wide caldera will keep spewing out and the wind will blow it more or less southeast.

It will go worldwide but it will also come down too, the ash will hit the entire US to the east of it in some amount. The closer to the volcano the higher the amount (exponentially).

Even in florida you'll get ash, but it wont be much. But it will come down in acid rain too.

Fuck even in Spain they'll get ash but it wont be any appreciable amount for them to notice.

The cloud will go worldwide and it will make the sky reddish/dimmed for years to come. We wont have blue skies anymore really, it'll be like chemtrail whiteout conditions.

Bullshit. It will probably go off all at once in one large "snap".

Pressure there is immense. Anything that might trigger it will trigger it 100%.

what if i have this

Trips. Does that mean it's a real happening?

not quite, family. We're all dead; glassed by a volcano.

thats the point. people have been talking about yellowstone erupting for a while, its not le frog jesus dubbing it into existence

Oh shit, I've probably peed in your iced tea then.

Where did the connection between the cube and yellowstone even come from?

>Is the whole country going to get fucked or is the the only danger the whole world getting fucked?

American education

Oh ye of little faith. It is by Keks' will that we continue talking about such an event for months on end! Can't you see his infinite wisdom?

No, your digits confirm

YELLOWSTONE IS NOT KEK'S HAPPENING

You mean like how they can "deactivate the atoms"? lol

But if we're talking turkey on technology then ive got some news for you...

Somebody with even greater tech has repressurized the magma and is preparing to detonate the "shield wall" that has been formed to help contain it. And there's more brute force behind it than all of the energy generation of the entire planet if necessary.

When mother earth says she wants it done, you dont get in her way. She has friends.

This happens every time there is a spring melt and the groundwater level rises.

I go there every year at least once.

The dome under Lake Yellowstone has slowed in its rise but it's still rising slowly. Geological activity is overall down from a high point a few years back, but it's still higher than average since the instrumentation was set up.

Anyway panicky daily threads are certainly not warranted until we get at least a few shallow five pointers in a one or two week span. If that happens, though, there's a good chance that will be the extent of the happening, as pressure will be released enough for things to settle down for a truly geological time-frame rest of thousands of years.

Looks like there's been a few minor earthquakes in the area. Any sauce potential uptick in activity?

ITT lifeless NEETS tell themselves that everything is okay, because even though they wasted their lives, it doesn't matter anyways.

Nothing will happen.

Infowars has never been right on an extinction prediction, nor have any of the other thousands of false prophets in my life time.

Sage, report, ignore.

id rather everyone die than just america

On the contrary, it only reinforces Keks' true will to explode Yellowstone.

>77

Yeah that 0001 is like those horror movies where somebody thinks the monster is dead, then it opens its eyes.

Like "uhhh... nope" to whatever the person actually said.

if singles kek doesnt exist

>if you fight the fire, it wins.
Leaf educucktion

>Live in Wyoming
>Don't give forty shits about Jellystone

Nothing's gonna happen, spergs.

Testing the one true god. You will certainly be punished for you trespass.

Eugene, Oregonfag here.

If such an event were to happen, would I be safe down here in the valley?

Kek speaks. I suppose Yellowstone will have to wait. OP is a fag.

It's an actual worry you dumb fucking leaf. That volcanic explosion could put us in a mass starvation having ice age. I hope it erupts so all you cucked faggots die off from the ash storms.

is that place where hippies go to die now? are there a lot of hippies in your town

Look up Pompey. That's what will happen to your valley.

Media Blackout is intense.
Animals running for their lives.

Either TPB are in denial about it happening (because ironically as a disaster it actually fucks them).

Or they dont want it affecting the stock market by speculation.

Either way perfect reasons to keep it concealed.

>7 is the most magical number

Don't you live in a hippy utopia? And you're on fucking Sup Forums? >:(

The science of forecasting a volcanic eruption has significantly advanced over the past 25 years. Most scientists think that the buildup preceding a catastrophic eruption would be detectable for weeks and perhaps months to years. Precursors to volcanic eruptions include strong earthquake swarms and rapid ground deformation and typically take place days to weeks before an actual eruption. Scientists at the Yellowstone Volcano Observatory* (YVO) closely monitor the Yellowstone region for such precursors. They expect that the buildup to larger eruptions would include intense precursory activity (far exceeding background levels) at multiple spots within the Yellowstone volcano. As at many caldera systems around the world, small earthquakes, ground uplift and subsidence, and gas releases at Yellowstone are commonplace events and do not reflect impending eruptions. -Yellowstone National Park home page

>Believing a completely made up quote is real

Beyond hope

Only downtown. I live in the northern suburbs, its like a different fucking planet here by comparison.

That seems a little too far to be Pompey levels of fuckery tho
I do have assmar though.

Of course they would say that.... they depend on tourism dollars.

This is the third thread today about this. I do t get it, is there increased seismic activity, or so ething?

>I hope it explodes
>To fuck up Canada
>Doesn't know winds blow south east, which will BTFO America and leave Canada untouched

Americans folks

well something scientific here, if the rise has slowed but remained steadily increasing, that indicates that it's reached a larger threshold of pressure below compared to mass above. imagine bending a stick- it bends quickly, pressure increases, the rate of bend decreases but still gives steadily until it snaps

its was never supposed to be a quote. does anyone else notice canadians never get jokes

My dad works for Nintendo.

Is LA, SF and SD within the blast radius?

Did you get your extra chromosomes later in life or were you born with them? Millions of dead people is also tourism dollars lost so they literally have no reason to lie.

Haha bullshit guys

B-b-but is how safe is Arizona

Media blackout. That means they're told to shut up about it and not say anything and the news people are told not to say anything either if they get something about it.

And there's been a blackout on it for a long time, even summer last year geologists up there were ranting like crazy about it and being BTFO'd.

>Haha I was only pretending to be retarded

Does anyone else notice americans are too stupid to function?

there's no toilet paper in hell, you'll have to eat your own shit. trust me, i know what i'm saying. this is sandnigger country now. but not for long.
america on the other hand... uh oh... not going to look good. you gon get fema'd

Fake it till you make it.

Not all, but yeah, most.

>strawpoll.me/10909048

How safe is Minnesota g-guys?

oh boy, time for a new season of "doomsday preppers"

t. the northeast

>US collapses
>Global market and economy collapses
>High wave of discontent and riots
>Europe already has discontent + migrant crisis
>Civil war/mass riots breaks all around the world europe and usa
>Global catastrophe
>prophesied Race War starts
>we may restart over with based goverment or destroy ourselves forever

>shoot Obama
That's racist op, fuck you

>infowars

Nobody's retarded enough to believe what some idiot on the internet says. If something was happening there'd be at least one credible news source reporting on it. (Spoiler alert: InfoWars is clickbait bullshit and not credible)
Kids in africa could have eaten those extra chromosomes. Quit keeping them all for yourself.

Everything is fine, Obama says so.

also sauces

US official volcano feed
volcanoes.usgs.gov/vhp/updates.html

>And now a video, uploaded to YouTube by user KatMartin2016, has emerged shows the super volcano simmering and with bright flashes of volcanic activity, especially on the far left of the screen.
express.co.uk/news/science/662369/yellowstone-volcano-erupt-video-supervolcano
>express.co.uk
>opinion discarded

if you look at the destruction map of the yellowstone fallout.. basically 70% of the central US is destroyed... nothing important.

the only real loss would be northern California.

I'd say we'd suffer a 15% GDP reduction at most... quick recovery too since better people will move in to inhabit those areas.

Hey fellow minnesotafag! We'll get some ash, but we won't die, at least not from the blast itself

Am geologist, can confirm this is just fearmongering

>express.co.uk/news/science/662369/yellowstone-volcano-erupt-video-supervolcano
>Video
>snow all over the ground in August

I picture the aftermath beinguch like The Road by Cormack McCarthy... Should be fun!

man i'm going to get this printed and framed

All of the food production of the united states you mean?

Crops arent going to survive the acid rain even if they dont get buried in 3 feet of ash (concrete as soon as the rain hits it).

ALL your corn and wheat, from here on out, gone.

Stock market will fucking crash, anybody in commodities will sell and run. And they'll run physically too.

>All the blacks and degenerates on the coasts live
God damnit

Rolling for pol never being right about anything.

related

but where is the proofs :DDDDD

Í think that's why they're hated.

>nothing important

Ya food and oil arent important

let me email my professor so she can point me in the right direction. Have full access to the web of science so I can screencap relevant papers.

An article on the website www.ditrianum.org entitled "Earthquake Forecast 20 August to 4 September - Very Large Seismic Movement Expected", warns people to "have an earthquake plan ready". express.co.uk/news/weird/696322/Earthquake-mystic-predicted-Nepal-disaster-and-now-warns-of-mega-quake-THIS-MONTH

No it won't..they wouldn't build underground bases and all that stuff if they knew half of the continent blow away

He's not wrong you know