How is a billionaire(as Donald trump claims to be) paying the same tax rate as a plumber making 150k/year or his entire...

How is a billionaire(as Donald trump claims to be) paying the same tax rate as a plumber making 150k/year or his entire tax plan, including abolishing the estate tax and having Verizon and GE paying the same rate as a mom and pop store.
We have seen time and time again these cancerous tax policies genocide the middle class.
And he is a CLIMATE CHANGE DENIER, not only that but he has demonstrated a lack of a basic understanding of how it works.
>600billion tax payer dollars and a police state to deport Americans that would be beneficial if just gave them documents.
>deregulate energy sector and disband EPA
>that'll bring fuel prices down
What a retard.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/263348204068810752
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/08/03/trump_u_s_russia_should_join_forces_to_strike_isis_in_syria.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The US Is bankrupt. He will restructure its finances as well, and make America great again.

Nigger detected.

If he would release his tax returns he could actually prove how good of a businessman he is but he refuses claiming he can't because he is being audited even though the IRS has responded that he can do whatever the fuck he wants.

Why does Trump believe he shouldn't comply with record releases that his predecessors did of their own volition? Hiding something?

If he doesn't have anything to hide he should release it. That's always been his excuse to get others to release their shit. Imagine if Obama didn't release his trump would be spouting he's hiding his donations to isis and other Muslim countries

yep.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/263348204068810752

wow 4 of Donald's companies out of the hundreds of successful ones he owns had to file for bankruptcy

wtf i hate trump im #mentallyhill now

Liberals have no fucking clue how to run a business. That is how you identify one, they have no leadership and can't teach themselves anything, they're good workers and robots. Good repeaters. No amount of risk taking or innovation in their lives.

Sage

shill

saged

Climate change is horseshit. Blaming your opponents for the weather - been in politics since Ancient Greece at least.

The tax system is fucked up because the super rich lobby for it to be that way - from both sides of the aisle. Loopholes galore if you have the accountants and lawyers to apply them. Congress is who fucks taxes up, not presidents.

I'm sure stupid liberals think as a billionaire you're never going to file bankruptcy on any one of your companies. God damn liberals are so retarded. Their business arguments against Trump proves that they're a bunch of nobodies.

Quick reminder that the President doesn't have much control over the economy in the first place but does have control over foreign policy. Trump doesn't understand foreign policy: slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/08/03/trump_u_s_russia_should_join_forces_to_strike_isis_in_syria.html

please enlighten us senpai, tell us what the liberals in general dont understand about business in general

DO NOT REPLY TO SHILL THREADS

4 out of...
>PIC RELATED

I bet you don't even know the difference between chapters 7, 11 and 13 bankruptcy laws.

I bet you don't understand the diference between personal bankruptcy and filing it on an LLC.

I bet you don't even know the difference between an Inc. and an LLC without googling it.

I bet you are pathetic because only a pathetic person would:
A.) lie for CHUMP-CHANGE
or... even worse,
B.) do it FOR FREE!

You are actually trying to help the world get fucked by a globalist warmongering liar... because "lol TV jew people say Drumph a racist nazi tho! xD"

"exit bag" ...google it and apply to self ASAP

>PS (You) got the (You)... but I didn't bump this shit thread

Trump did not go fucking bankrupt you ignorant fucking faggot. Four of the independently managed businesses (Hotels and Resorts) he owned went bankrupt. You dumb fucking faggots have no idea how business or taxes work do you?

Do you know how many companies he owns? over 150. So the fact that four declared bankruptcy is a moot point, nothing wrong with bankruptcy anyways. there is a time and a place for declaring bankruptcy.