>Was he Marx?
Is the Pope Catholic?

That's literally what I wrote in the subject line you FUCK
Don't you mean IS he Marx?

Badass way to go out.

F

He's dead, Jim
and so are you

What if Marx popped in out of no where to save him.

What if he IS Marx, but he just doesn't know it yet?

That is, he's Aaron Marx turned into an anthro, but he's not yet Aaron Marx the reality-hopper?

well i guess you could say he left his Marx

why dont it wear pants all the other mutant do

Recently changed, they didn't exactly have time to refit their clothes or steal children sized clothes. That comes once they settle up in colonies after WW3 fucks everything up.

This fox guy evidently ditched his pants since they get in the way, whereas Holly and the Doc still cling to them, ill fitting as they are. Probably a bad idea seeing they need to run for their lives.

Well he might or might not die. He might throw some reality bending BS yet. I hope he doesn't.

>That "do I look like I give a fuck?" in panel 3

His hairstyle on the third image is just like Marx

He died how he lived without pants

>Marx just teleports away, so it appears that he has died

Farx confirmed exhibitionist

> one dimensional Marx died

And one dimension rejoiced.

Dance thread?

No. Because Marx Prime has yet to bite za dusto

So... IS Wally et al still watching this?
Or has Aaron completely given up that conceit?

Well, he must be watching, just that he doesn't appear anymore. I say that is because Aaron can't find a form to put them into the scene.

The whole point of using dittos is that other people get to watch.

does it bother you that all the villains are trying to persevere what remains of there society? desu this comic has be cheering for the topsiders as they are to ones trying to persevere humanity from genetic impurity, since it has been showed with gustine that mutated humans act irrationally

who eles here /topsidder/

Topsiders are the retards because they are killing the planet they're attempting to save.
Also the virus or whatever is basically impossible to temove, even in a "clean zone"

Because it's not a virus.
The world has been attacked by some kind of Lovecraftian reality warper

It would be better to just accept their fate as fuzzy critters than to risk mutating while concious.

it may take years even decades but mankind will find a way it always does. The power of a genetically pure mind has allowed humans to cure many diseases these freaks are no different.

You can't cure it though, just like you can't cure death.
Besides, it's god powered. Or something.

what kinda idiot would accept a illness of mind and body onto his own being and betray humanity. It has been shown to warp your mind in unspeakable ways. A new society can not be reborn where every one has such a illness. Just compare the topsider cites to the ones these freaks have built and you'll see which one is fit to be the dominant species

>Just compare the topsider cites to the ones these freaks have built and you'll see which one is fit to be the dominant species
Yeah, the freaks have built a near perfect replica of old society while the "perfect" humans are locked up in their biodomes, too scared to ever take off their suits in fear of being "different"

I wonder what would happen if a human was caught between mutating into a monster and an anthro, if that's even possible.

That conceit started to interfere with itself when A) he confirmed the simulation as potentially harmful to viewers and then decided that Holly was going to repeatedly be put near blast radiuses and into a crashing car and B) he made the only method of rapid transport (flying) look rather silly and lighthearted and then made all the scenes where it'd be necessary really serious. On top of that, without the visible reactions of the observers there's no real way to tell when the dittos have instituted a manual scene change, so it's impossible to tell those apart from the ones the comic's "camera" does normally.

You can see Aaron started to fudge things when Wally and Co. somehow saw what was going on in Ethel's house without ever apparently being in there. All four of them will probably turn up soon and act as though they've just been continuing as normal, as odd as that will feel.

If Jim and Sarah are something to go by, most topsiders don't know that you become a furry while asleep

Cooper. That happens when they're under shrooms or something like that.

Somehow, between the size change, the birth and all the chaos directly afterward, I don't think Holly's wearing anything but that pillow case. I'm not certain about Doc, but pic related makes it look like he's got nothing on either.

What do you mean? How could a person be both conscious and unconscious unless you're talking about those half-mutants?

But they know it's possible, they should at least try to ind the way.

I think that Doc only has his coat and shirt putted on

unity
>survives off stealing and cannibalism there culture is based on barbarism

endtown
>there only food they have is basically beans

>there cops are bloodthirsty and trigger happy likely due to there genetically impure minds

>there government is weak and easily corruptible

>they would have starved to death if it weren't for ditto ex machina. Since there best and brightest where to incompetent to stop our rocket from launching.

the topsidders

>each of it's citizens is kept safe and sound inside a state of the art suit that attends to our every need

>state of the art technology that which one of a genetically impure mind can not wrap his head around.

>too scared to ever take off their suits in fear of being "different"

It's not just being different there are many ways you can be different without mutating your self .like i explained before in my post it's a illness of the mind and body

Who the hell is Marx?

>each of it's citizens is kept safe and sound inside a state of the art suit that attends to our every need

totally not a topsider poster guys

Marx is read the comic

One reason why some people almost keep quitting the comic

His shoulders are still broad enough to hold them up.
His waist however got significantly smaller along with the rest of him.

>Since there best and brightest where to incompetent to stop our rocket from launching
Hey, that was Flask fault and her justified (yet terrible planned) vengance

trips don't lie topsidders rule

Wonder what Neitherland's national anthem sounds like?

Hide Topsider threads.
Ignore Topsider posts.
Do not reply to Topsider posters.

maybe she would of planned it better had she been genetically pure

regardless you where outwitted by the topisders since you decided to attack our fake rocket and you could of never even hoped to make a inch of progress on a real topsider base

It sounded like nothing, truly the essence of the Neitherlands

>there
Somebody is skipping summer classes.

>that grammar

>our fake rocket
This is getting pretty autistic

Bump

>page 7 bump
Why?

Topsiders literally eat their body waste

at least we don't eat our unborn children

Those were only the lizards tho.

Remeber that cake all you bleeding hearts tossed a chimp out over yeah the one with mutant eggs

Daily reminder: Topsiders eat recycled shit.

A bright flash as Anthro Marx is "Shot"
Human Marx stops the bullets
"Say friend, why are you throwing your life away that easy? Come along now, we got a lot to do."
>End of the Arc is Human Marx cucking himself again letting Anthro Marx live a happy fulfilling life as a savior of ANOTHER apocalypse.

The last time I tried to advocate for the extermination of mutants the entire thread turned on me, but I can understand how the Topsiders feel.

I almost completely agree with them, but things like the brain harvesting and unnecessary cruelty really bug me. Killing them quickly is the humane approach, using their bodies for better purposes is very distasteful but can still be considered necessary, but telling a mutant you're gonna harvest his brain, that you're going to kill their friends while they watch or that you're gonna eat him for barbecue are all inexcusable.

I don't understand why they foster hatred for the mutants and not pity instead.

>I don't understand why they foster hatred for the mutants and not pity instead
They're just jealous, mutants doesn't have to use that suits and eat shit, while they also have to worry all the time If their suits gets damage.
I agree with you that the topsiders are not complety crazy, but they're definitely in a big denial, but anyways both topsiders and mutants are fucked the way you see it.

You know, it'd be kinda funny if, after defeating whatever caused the change, every mutant goes back to being human and there's new cases of Schism Syndrome on the people who got used to being mutant.

>I CAN'T FEEL MY TAIL!

>implying that the comic doesn't ends with the destruction of the universe
>then all the characters ressurect in the next universe to protagonist Aaron's next comic
>even then Marx still lives and appears again

Some sort of dimensional hopping lunatic. Before Endtown he was more or less a jerk going around doing literally random crap. After Endtown he seems like some lunatic asshole who manipulates events for some vague agenda.

He's a doctor who expy with bullshit cartoon powers.

>It has been established that underage topsider solders exist. so some of them might be emotionally underdeveloped due to there young age

>The mutants represent the destruction of the human race. people might harbor resentment towards mutants for that reason

>These are the actions of a few select individuals and not all topsiders. most topsiders just wanted to get there job done

>such cruelty is not exclusive to topsidders ie unity flask

>The attitude of mercy killing is also present among topsiders

>I don't understand why they foster hatred for the mutants and not pity instead.

Apparently Aaron says that they are manipulated by their command to think that mutants deserve euthanasia if not outright contempt for being plague carriers.

Also the consideration that they need their brains for their technology as well as they have an adversarial relationship with mutants. If they suddenly stopped fighting them psychopaths like Flask and Jacob would pull something.

Bump

>Apparently Aaron says that they are manipulated by their command to think that mutants deserve euthanasia if not outright contempt for being plague carriers.
And seems that some of them are starting to be skeptic about how killing all the mutants will end the infection, it has already passed 8 years and they still don't even have the mutagen isolated, it just matter of time before they start rioting.

I wouldn't be surprised if all hell breaks loose in the Topsider colony when they realize there is no way they can win.

I say that for the moment they are in control, I don't doubt that topsiders commanders used the incident with Linda or Jim or Sarah to put fear among their ranks to the point that their scouts parties don't want to patrol anymore, I mean there's a reason why we haven't a single topsider since Unity and only drones or mutts.

Bump

I believe part of the contempt is out of jealousy, that anthros and uninfected humans are free to walk around as they do while the Topsiders are essentially imprisoned in their suits.

Don't forget that the suit goggles actively warp the image of other Topsiders they see to create the illusion that others are not wearing suits.

The goggles should also distort the looks and words of every mutant, so that they'll always look scary and sound hostile. That's one hell of a missed opportunity

Jealousy is always a factor. Its a natural given.

>Unity robbed people because they were jealous of them having that stuff.
>Jacob destroyed the council because he was jealous of their authority.
>Holly flipped her shit over them wanting to ditch Clive because she was jealous of their ability to not feel like horrible people for wanting to discard a human bean which she felt like not discarding.
>JimGod was jealous of living people's not being a part of his bloodwax army.

>Holly flipped her shit over them wanting to ditch Clive because she was jealous of their ability to not feel like horrible people for wanting to discard a human bean which she felt like not discarding.
I think it was more like her trying to make up for all the things she did wrong in her past live that she created this mentality of "Holly Hollister saves everyone" or she could have abandonment issues, caused by been abandoned by her real dad

Hey everyone! Time again for a no-update. It's all been pressing F7 this week and figuring out little tip boxes. The only outstanding addition is a large tip box at the end of the book where I list what I consider good universal tips for the system.

That brings me to my next point, what do you guys think would be a good tip for playing the rpg but also getting into Endtown as a whole?

Game session will be tomorrow as usual. 12noon pst/ 3 pm est. Roll20 .net

I was thinking about taking the species listing and putting them on a separate pdf and sending that to Neathery. I don't think he's really read too much of the game and sometimes I wonder if he'd agree with how mutants are defined or what traits they would have. Eh, he's had access for a long time. I'm sure if he had a problem he would have brought it up by now.

Current doc:drive.google.com/open?id=0B9zUbKbVjWUBcTRWdDZqaTN1bXc

Join a game or just sit in at: app.roll20.net/join/933429/z0A7FQ

[email protected]

>Those spoilers

Wait, what?

You weren't in the last thread? I asked Aaron some things about the comic and one of them was about Holly's real dad

So is Holly still present to see this, and this is how she remembers it, or did she only hear it from a distance and this is what she *imagines* happened? Because in the latter case this fox is still a candidate for "Ditto director".

Wasn't there a video game like that? Your character's a soldier on drugs and when he goes off them you find that the evil people you've been shooting are actually peasants that you've been oppressing, or something like that?

If we take the scene were Doc gets shoot and later is revealed that she was in back seat of the car, we can deduce that she witness it in some form, or maybe the dittos are showing the "full picture"
>Wasn't there a video game like that?
I think that you're talking about Spec Ops: The Line

>If we take the scene were Doc gets shoot and later is revealed that she was in back seat of the car, we can deduce that she witness it in some form, or maybe the dittos are showing the "full picture"
Yeah, I suspect there's some combination of memory, imagination and possibly Ditto-extrapolation here. At the very least we've been told by Aaron himself to regard it as an unreliable narration.

>I think that you're talking about Spec Ops: The Line
Nah, I remembered the title, it was Haze.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haze_(video_game)

Like real life, killing people gives plenty of experience, but destroys the mind.

Try finding alternative ways to gain XP.

All seriousness, I can't think of any good tips other than "Avoid MP damage".

Haze had an interesting concept. Shame it sucked

It was Ubisoft what did you expect?

Bad news everyone. I got a surprise schedule change and tomorrow's game is cancelled. I am very sorry for the twelve-hour notice!

We will have game next week barring some other fiddle faddle.

That's going down.

bump

Ah well, more time to prep.

Are we going straight for diffusion when we get back or do we get time to screw around in our little hub?

Damn that's a shame. Well at least I will have some actual time to celebrate the birthday I had yesterday with art and sleep.

Happy Birthday, Suule.

Cheers.

> Birthday trips

Checked so hard.