Spider-man Homecoming Estimates adjusted down because of Wonder Woman

>Pro Box Office reduced the projection from 135/325 to 125/301
>"Spider-Man: Homecoming tracking is generating a wide range of projections (as usual). While social media buzz remains very strong thus far, we’re not ruling out the possibility that Wonder Woman‘s incredible reception could have an indirect effect on enthusiasm for the next big superhero release."
Reboot when?

Other urls found in this thread:

boxofficemojo.com/showdowns/chart/?view=daily&day=num&id=dcuni.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I care about spider-man about 10x more than i care about iron man, the hulk, wonder woman, captain american, or any other crappy non batman/wolverine DC/Marvel can put out. guardians is fun too i guess. Theres a reason hes had 3 fucking actors in like 15 years and they still keep trying. even a shit spider-man movie is good

t. manchild

I've absolutely no interest on this movie but people thinking that's gonna flop, or even underperform, are fucking dumb. This doesn't even need to be remotely good to make an insane amount of money.

>Reboot when?
Hopefully soon after Venom gets released and Sony gets the rights back

is WW still bombing worldwide?

Its the lowest performing DCEU movie.

*best performing
Fixed.
boxofficemojo.com/showdowns/chart/?view=daily&day=num&id=dcuni.htm

with tom holland, it's my #1 fave superhero movie currently. #2 would be guardians of the galaxy. i'll definitely watch and rewatch these two.

the rest of superhero movies i'm okay with but not especially excited. i might watch them if i'm in the mood.

>The success of one movie can effect the success of another

People not wanting to see another Spider-Man movie after the last trilogy ended three fucking years ago has shit to do with WW (that movie seem to have made everyone really fucking stupid for some reason)

Its irrelevant because its still going to do crazy well thanks to the name brand alone especially worldwide given Spidey is the most popular superhero internationally even eclipsing Batman

>implying Spider-Man, a character literally more well known around the world than Jesus Christ, isn't going to kick the shit out of Wonder Rip-Off: The First Justice Leaguer

>*best performing
>doing worse than BvS, Suicide Squad and Man of Steel's total within the same time period

Okay

>Pro Box Office
So how are DCucks going to spin this when Spiderman out does Wonder Woman domestically and internationally without the help of SJWs?

Who's directing this trash?

Nobody with half a brain expects WW to outdo fucking Spider-Man.

>I can't read: the post
Look harder.

That's not what the new tracking implies though.
They're not saying that WW is going to do better than Spider-man but just that it's gonna have an impact. Spider-man is the most popular comic book character ever, no one thinks it's gonna bomb.

No, it's making more worldwide than domestic, that's just a meme you shill are failing to push

i agree. degree of success or failure of one superhero movie will not affect the eagerness of potential viewers of another superhero movie.

the only effect of the degree of success or failure of one movie is on the decisions of network execs. phenomenal success of one superhero movie will only strengthen the decision of execs to release other superhero movies.

the only adverse effect of ww on spiderman is if they're released on approximately the same time and people who would normally go to spiderman will go watch ww instead. that's it.

>so how are dchads going to spin when Iron Man 4, Spidar-Manning slightly outperforms a Gal Gadot movie with a third of the marketing budget
By laughing at marlel, basically

How much advertisment is there in your country for this movie?
In mine, they partnered with our biggest phone company, Huawei, a burger chain, an e-university, and I think some other shit. That's only what I personally saw on tv and the streets, it's been going on for months.

i agree the spiderman comics is more popular (and selling more) than ww comics. but i don't think that will translate into more movie viewers vs ww. the market demographics of comics and movies/tv are different. most comics buyers/readers are male while most movies/tv viewers are female. this is the reason why movies like titanic, hunger games, twilight, etc are making so much money and why execs are pushing shows that are targeted at the female viewers (like supergirl, the good place, hindsight, pretty little liars, riverdale, and so on).

They put Spider-Man on every Pizza Hut box.

There are more billboards for this shit in my country right now than Wonder Woman had the day before it was released

Not only am I excite over watching this movie I'm also excited over buying the merchandise.

*excited

Oh, I forgot the Kinder partnership too. There's a big ass logo on all their products.

>already ahead SS and MoS
>cucking the living shit out of doctor strange, winter soldier, iron man 1 and all MCU first solo movies
How will Sup Forums ever recover?

It is tracking to pass BvS domestic gross right now.

>Sony gets the rights back

They never lost them, still got them.