Based on policy alone, who do you agree more with Sup Forums?

Based on policy alone, who do you agree more with Sup Forums?

Trump

RARE
R
A
R
E

It doesn't matter.Some are crooked and some are bent.

All of them need to be purged.

Holy shit rare?

>All those unclears for Trump

good pic, but DJT's section needs some updating

Glen Johnson. The vaccine comments and pro life shit scares me.

Though i don't believe he can win and i want Trump to win because of meme magic.

Ayy but the pro immigration things Glen Johnson is bad. So in the end i would pick Trump anyways.

>there are people on this board who think vaccination is a bad thing.

WHAT ARE YOU?!?!

Probably Clinton but I am voting for Trump due to Clinton being completely untrustworthy and immigration policy of Trump

>Make a chart
>Claim objectivity
>Insert bias anyways
For example, Trump is personally pro-life, but says he has no interest in attempting to change the current laws.
The internet thing, too. He said he wanted to stop Islamic groups from freely distributing propaganda and recruiting without their social media accounts ever being suspended.

Gary Johnson.

Besides, Don't like Trump, Wouldn't vote for a woman.

I'll keep looking then, this is best assessment of their policies I could find

for me it's a tie between johnson and trump at the moment. hopefully will be totally sure at election time.

what are trumps policies on national parks and their preservation?

Some of this is inaccurate or outdated.

E.G., Trump has explicitly stated that comments along the line of "Global Warming does not exist, it's a conspiracy by China" were a joke, and that while we recognizes its existence, he believes that sacrificing the economy isn't necessary to prevent it.

HIllary is the right choice, not ONLY ofor america, but for all the world

Stein

The same as you, a virgin.

R A R E
A
R
E

Someone wanna update this and create an actual useful chart to spread to normies

daily reminder that beer is for hipsters and degenerates
Cider is for the Superior man
>inb4 americucks get mad about their shitty cider

Based on policy alone and how much I care, Trump, heavily.

sorry buddy cider is good but it's not manly. It's juice with alcohol in it. Kindof gay desu.

that's because you dirty neworlders drink shitty degenerate cider. The superior Germanic Englishman drinks cider after a hard day of working and shooting on the farm and kicking pakis out.

Closing off the internet refers to access in areas of middle eastern terrorism hotspots. Basically he wants to wipe out infrastructure in the middle east to make it harder to create propaganda videos and shit.

I saw it on Global News which aggregated it from NBC( I think).

Check there

there is only one for Sup Forums

14/88

shit WRONG THREAD

Gary

Because the government forcing you to inject something into your body should be welcomed with open arms, amirite?

Vaccination is fine but I really do think they should be spaced out just a little bit more.

Oh fuck I side with Hillary on everything

It's not some fucking mystery fluid you autist, it's a strain of whatever virus they're vaccinating you for, it forces your body to produce and store the data of the shape of white blood cell it needs to combat the virus should the virus ever enter the body. It's below basic level biology.

Even if you're suspicious of the vaccine itself, it's quite easy to see the contents with a microscope.

Bernie Stein

very subtle maroon pill OP

I've been a steinbergsmann but do consider johnson despite some "don't tread on me" quirks

The gun control one is fucked for Shillary. She also wants and AWB including mag caps. Basically, she'll pass anything that Feinstein and goons can push through.

Who cares? is a better question.

gary johnson. but a vote for gary john at this point in time is basically a wasted vote. i'd rather vote for trump because i wouldn't want crooked clinton to take office.

it's good to see that more and more people are voting libertarian though.

Lol literally nothing on global trade and our nation's third world tier levels of inequality. See chart

Trump. Johnson's policy on immigration is weak and both democrats have terrible policies all around.

Trump.

Trump obviously

You're mental retard please stop posting and seek help

RAREFLAG
A
R
E
F
L
A
G

>Unclear
>Unclear
>position is clear as can be..

if johnson was a little stricter on immigration and refugees he would be pretty much perfect and Sup Forums approved.

Stein seems great. You guys can start taking in the sandniggers instead of EU.

Yeah pretty much this.

also, thanks for the flag

How does tax policy help Americans? Is there such a thing as "trickle down economics"? Genuine question. Also, how does he plan to reduce the deficit or does that not matter?

Trump is too unclear. A lot of the Unclear things I agree with, though.

Don't care about LGBT rights, don't care about marijuana legalization, don't care vaccination rules.

yeah because they let you see the vaccine beforehand

face it bong the general populace don't want to stick needles in their arms if it increased their dick size

The internet is a massive security hole, realistically. It's bound to get locked down eventually.

As much as I disagree with locking down US internet access, it's really the only way to stop foreign countries from hacking into ... well, everything on a weekly basis.

I like the concept of an open free internet, but in practice, it creates a lot of problems.

From what I understand, Trump's tax plan is "trickle down economics" or actually called supply-side economics where if people have more money they spend and invest more, growing the economy. Look up the laffer curve for more info. Hillary's plan is to simply add a new tax bracket with a larger percent for the rich, trying to offset her increase in federal spending. Deficit will be decreased by cutting federal programs

Easily Stein. But #ImWithHer because I'm #NeverTrump

Ah, I see thanks user. Why do those on the left say supply side is bullshit?

Hillary's the Devil
Trump's a meme
Stein's a wacko
Johnson is the only sane one out of the bunch

Doesn't matter though. By mid-August Obama will get a third term and become a war time President.

Jill Stein, excluding her policy on Syrian refugees and welfare not requiring drug testing. Null on her marriage equality, I don't believe marriage should be a government institution at all.

burn in hell

johnson is the forced meme candidate

Because in recent memory for democrats, supply-side economics has only been used for tax-cuts, not for the full implementation of supply-side economics. Tax cuts is a part of it, but so is stable economic policy, such as keeping inflation close to actual economic growth. The dollar hasn't been stable since the 50's, so without major monetary reform, it can't work as effectively

Because corporations should pay their fair share, because they clearly aren't right now. And since they don't even pay their taxes currrently, we should obviously raise it even higher, that will surely convince them to shell out.

Note on wage. I'd like to reach a reality where competition breeds higher wages naturally, but as things stand right now we have people living extremely shitty lives despite trying their hardest and more working minimum wage jobs.

For pretty much all the unclears he's said that he'd leave it up to the states senpai.
At least try harder.