Dem damn Mexicans stealin' all muh jobs

>dem damn Mexicans stealin' all muh jobs
Do you ever stop to think how retarded you sound?

Not an argument.

Immigration depresses wage competition and is only negative on the native population. Even those we braindrain from third world countries (which will never recover) provide lesser quality work and we would have less problems if we incentivized our own population. Corporations import cheap labor because they don't give a fuck about demographics and they do not care about this nation as long as the money is there.

>it's employers hiring illegal immigrants that's the problem
So if there wernt any illegal immigrants then there wouldn't be a pay problem
Wow really makes you think

Deport the subhuman spics then hang the greedy employers for treason

IGNORE THE SHILL
>IGNORE THE SHILL
IGNORE THE SHILL
>IGNORE THE SHILL

Leftists are literally so retarded that they destroy their own arguments

shill sage

>Immigration depresses wage competition

only because of >muh free markeet

you have two solutions and both involve state sticking its nose in people's lives: either stop people entering the country or stop business paying under minimum age

I love how Democrats use morality only when convenient.

Supply and demand in the labor pool. Black Death caused the middle class by killing so many people there wasn't enough labor.

>It is literally impossible to steal a job.
I see this Tumblrina has never worked in a right to work state full of illegal immigrants. I live in Florida and it's not uncommon to have your job stolen by a cuban who's willing to work under the table under minimum wage.

Isn't it illegal to hire undocumented people?

He does have a point, there would be no incentive for bearers to immigrate illegally if they knew they wouldn't land a job.

Good. So we throw out the minimum wage and problem's gone, right?

this. Fuck right to work.

>mass immigration waters down wages
>people get so desperate for money they become criminals, thrifty, less likely to be giving
>everybody is out to con everybody else
>hurrr we dont have an immigration problem

Except natives will also try to undercut their fellow countrymen and remove jobs that way. Remove immigration and incompetents will just find another excuse as to why they can't get slave wages.

>can't steal muh jobs

this is correct, but the solution is the same.

Build wall, and then they have to go back.

>Have job
>Get paid minimum wage
>Demand Healthcare
>Mexican shows up
>Can't speak english to complain
>Can't be hired on the books
>Boss tells him he'll pay him half what he pays me
>Pays him under the table
>Makes me teach the guy to do my job
>Fires me at the end of his training
>>It's Impossible to steal a job

Yes, let's import millions of foreigners with iqs of 85 and give each one a vote. That's the smart way to do it.

Why weren't you offering to work for even less to secure your job? This is natural selection at work, learn to compete or get btfo.

This.

Mass Migration is class warfare.

Because it's illegal.

So work under the table like he did, you're letting the law prevent you from surviving?

There is a warfare scholar (?) whose thesis is that historically every war/invasion was connected immigration/settlement.

Indeed, that was always the end goal.

(sging)

The democucks will never give illegals full citizenship, even if they do give them the right to vote and American licences because solving the problem is bad for business.

The republicucks will use illegals to swell our prison populations and deport a handful for the cameras, but they'll never put in place a truly effective policy of mass deportation because solving the problem is bad for business.

>Literally impossible to steal a job
>Patriarchy is stealing all muh women's jobs
What is it liberals

This is leafposting at its finest