Think (((they))) are going to include this scene in the upcoming Michael Brown movie?

Think (((they))) are going to include this scene in the upcoming Michael Brown movie?

Will you be paying to see it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3aOl6bDNnUA
nytimes.com/video/us/100000004987495/conflicting-narratives-on-michael-browns-last-hours.html?action=click>ype=vhs&version=vhs-heading&module=vhs®ion=title-area
washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/16/lesson-learned-from-the-shooting-of-michael-brown/?utm_term=.987c4dfcdc57
youtu.be/aDouBGBzvKg
youtu.be/Tf14bCQFeYg
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/wsg/image/1495/00/1495001397467.webm
fredoneverything.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=j3MKB91MyYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PHow1B32WZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wouldn't a movie like this have been better with someone like Eric garner..

not some run of the mill thug like Mike Brown.

didn't that nigga try to grab the cops gun which lead him to being shot.

like is attacking a cop and trying to grab his gun really surprising behavioral ? that gif alone says a lot about the type of person he was

That gif is rayciss

Ayo he dindi nuffin dat arab nigga rite dere wuz bein racis n sheit baka desu senpai

but minorities can't be racist, only white people benefit from such a system

He identifies as white nigga baka desu famalam

>need to redefine a word to invent a narrative

can't tell if this is being ironic or not

This

HE A GUD BOI HE DIN DU NUFFIN

>dindu nuffin gets a movie but not based Christopher Dorner

The only way this movie can be saved is if they don't even bother portraying the actual Brown/Wilson event because there's like 3 conflicting testimonies of what happened.

>large, dominating black men exiting into the light
>small white man retreating further into darkness
Reality kino

Well Eric Garner also sold cigarettes in the street to avoid taxs on local packs, not that big a deal but he's not the most innocent guy either.

Are they really making a movie?

It's funny that the shooting of Michael Brown was the spark that set off all this nonsense and became the rallying cry of BLM and so many other protesters. There are so many better examples of police shootings they could've chosen from: examples in which the black person actually did nothing wrong. Brown, on the other hand, attacked a cop, tried to steal his gun, and had just come from robbing a convenience store. So why him?

I think the reasons Michael Brown became the rallying cry are two-fold. One is simply that he has an ordinary name. He's not Tyrone or Shaniqua, he's just Mike Brown. I think that helped.
The second is how profoundly the media fucked up in the reporting of the case. Some people claimed to have witnessed the shooting and said the officer shot Brown 'execution style' in the back of the head. As it turned out, they hadn't actually witnessed it themselves and their account was fabricated. But for the entire first day, it was reported that Michael Brown was shot execution style by a white police officer, and people understandably got mad.
Then the media doubled down and started reporting on the event in a way that deliberately incited more rage. Headlines like "unarmed black teen gunned down by white police officer' became common. They left out the fact that Brown was nearly 20 and built like a linebacker, opting to show photos of him from 5 or 6 years before the shooting. Of course they downplayed the fact that he attacked a cop and tried to steal his gun.
So people understandably got mad. And while some wanted to march for change, many others just wanted an excuse to riot and loot. And the media learned how lucrative the 'racist cop' narrative could really be.
It's sad that this may end up being such an important incident in American history, even if it isn't remembered as such. It definitely seems like the one that kicked off BLM, when it really shouldn't have been.

A modern Rashomon, I like it.

The nigger eyewitnesses have all been found to be lying through their teeth, autopsy back wilson's account of the events. One of the niggers actually said he had his hands up and his back to wilson when he was shot, which is absolute bullshit

>like is attacking a cop and trying to grab his gun really surprising behavioral ?

Funny how the police video conveniently "went missing" and witnesses say he didnt even get close to the cops.

Is this accurate?

>not the most innocent guy

He had a rap sheet 4 or 5 pages long. I know that's almost a choirboy as far as niggers go, but the dude was a straight-up career criminal.

Fuck him. The world is a little bit better with him not in it.

Whenever I hear Michael Brown I think of Sam Hyde's "You might be Michael Brown if... " routine.

Here's a preview of the film brahs
youtu.be/3aOl6bDNnUA

I thought it was black testimony that revealed hands up, dont shoot was a lie

>the media fucked up in the reporting of the case
Pretty sure they knew what they were doing. See: OJ Simpson, that Anthony lady, any story they dragged out for over a month due to ambiguity and divisiveness.

Sup Forums doesn't even bother to hide in plane sight anymore

Except there was gunpowder residue on his hands, which would mean that he was absolutely struggling for wilson's gun you moronic jigaboo

Also funny that they played up Trayvon Martin as an example of white on black racism when nobody would see Zimmerman and call him white.
If his name had been Hector Rodriguez, nobody would've cared.

>I'm not racist if I change the definition of the word to make it mean something that makes me not racist.

That's some bullshit for which only someone who's never existed in a world outside of college could fall.

You do realise that's not Michael Brown right?

Will they include the storeowners buying weed from Michael Brown, will they include them not giving him his own stuff in exchange?
nytimes.com/video/us/100000004987495/conflicting-narratives-on-michael-browns-last-hours.html?action=click>ype=vhs&version=vhs-heading&module=vhs®ion=title-area

back2/pol

> anymore

What did the perpetually offended newfaggot mean by this?

It was, but the black eyewitnesses who admitted the truth have all kept out of the public eye for personal safety reasons

The nigger who initially reported Mike had his hands up was a known liar who had been convicted of lying to the police in a prior incident

Even (((The Washington Post))) has admitted HUDS is bullshit

washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/16/lesson-learned-from-the-shooting-of-michael-brown/?utm_term=.987c4dfcdc57

zimmerman is honorary aryan.

You realize it is him, right?

can't breathe

>M-mike Brown wasn't robbing the store, he w-was only selling illegal drugs! Get your facts straight!
Jesus

we don't have a fucking barter economy

>a stupid nigger getting played
so?

Movie will be based on surrounding events to Brown case, won't show any of the actual incident but things happening around, before or after it.

Using that they can skip the whole real events, but still making it as "based on true story".

You need to know the jew game to play it propertly, champs.

This is the silliest explanation I've ever heard. First of all, how do we know it was the same clerk from the night before? It probably wasn't, so even if he was selling weed to the night clerk that doesn't give him free reign to steal cigars the next day. Secondly, even if it was the same clerk, if the agreement was to trade weed for cigars then why not take the cigars at the point of purchase that night? He comes back 12 hours later so he can collect his payment in broad daylight? The fuck? Why? And if that was the agreement then why did the clerk follow him out the door before Mike pushed him away?

Also I find it particularly hilarious that liberals are trying to excuse Brown robbing a store by saying he was dealing drugs. "It's OK, he wasn't committing petty theft, he was merely dealing drugs." Wow, what a boy scout.

Also all of this is completely unrelated to the matter at hand. Wilson didn't even know about the robbery, the reason he pulled Mike over is because Mike was being a dumb nigger walking down the middle of the street.

Michael Brown giving an Indian guy a free neck adjustment and the guy being so grateful he lets him have a box of cigars? They probably will.

Where's the video then? I mean, that shit is way easier to fake than actual video evidence. I'm by no means on his side but it's sketchy as fuck.

Why are people so afraid of college?

Fucking hell, no wonder chinks are turning to the Republicans.

have fun

Because they're turning out actual cultists? I don't blame them, though, people now pay money to be brainwashed.

The hell are you talking about? Cultists?

This is why America is made fun of.

> where police cars had dashcams, but was missing in Ferguson, where the police department had purchased a couple of dashcams but had not installed them yet.

You should check out the before and after pics of college students, these in particular might be from Brazil tho, but similar around the world. They are in the minority but try hard to influence the rest.

Back to Red place faggot

youtu.be/aDouBGBzvKg

Rate comment and subscribe
youtu.be/Tf14bCQFeYg

Only if Raimi is directing it

This was an improvement.

I bet that whore started believing in (((evolution))), (((history))) and (((global warming))) as well

Nah, likey cultist

This is the funniest thing I've read all week.

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/wsg/image/1495/00/1495001397467.webm

>selling illegal drugs
Maybe in your fucked up and backwards state they are.
>selling weed is somehow equivalent to armed robbery

he still robbed the store, after giving away the weed

>This is what happens when you go to college!
Oh god, I might actually be dying from laughing so hard.

>he wasn't robbing the store, he was selling weed
>he was robbing the store
So which is it? That gif didn't look like a robbery, why give someone your money then try and get up in his face on the way out the door?

Yea it's dumb and likely will change.
However it's a known law, and if you choose to break it and get caught, no one is going to care about your sob story after the fact.
Be a better criminal, become a politician, or do like Vega and just wait.

If it was illegal, he shouldn't have done it, doesn't excuse robbing the store at a later time. Even if weed was legal, Brown would have been shot anyway cause he attacked a cop, maybe we should disarm the police to make you happy.

The video is Mike Brown's friend stealing the cigars from the counter, there was no weed in this particular situation, Mike Brown pushes the clerk away when it tries to take it back, look up the full video, or just read about the case.

Kek I know.

Such mad uneducated swine.

Shame Mike Brown didn't got to college, R.I.P

>plane sight
>plane

fredoneverything.org/

Check out greenstate college and university of toronto.

Postmodernists have taken over the higher education system and are brainwashing students into their ideologies

>college is the only way to get educated
l m a o

Will they include lies? Oh yes, they certainly will.

who the fuck is buying legs and eyeballs

What this shows me is that the war on drugs perpetuates poverty in lower class communities by keeping them out of society and taking away their chances at legitimate employment in the future

They should honestly do a movie on the Trayvon Martin case, that situation is way more interesting than a thug attacking a cop.
I wonder what white actor they'd get to play Zimmerman.

Maybe they shouldn't sell drugs then.

The war on drugs is one of the worst offenses to the average American citizen in recent history. Let's put you in a cage to fund our prisons because you put something in your body that we don't like because it makes you think different. The crackdown on LSD and hallucinogens in the 60's was the beginning of the end of the public reaching a higher state of consciousness. The state didn't know how to deal with people who lost their 50's inhibitions so they put them in cages, militarized our police force, and made billions. The first use of a tank on American soil was used against DRUG DEALERS. The fact that we as a collective society still put up with their bullshit is fucking bananas. Thank god we've still got processes like jury nullification to fight black against it Jeff Sessions isn't making this struggle look any brighter. Hopefully one day we will be truly free.

Your poor grammar indicates that you are uneducated swine. Be gone.

*slide whistle pratfall sfx*

He's a pretty big guy.

So the Rwandan Genocide wasn't racist because the Tutsi were in a position of power?

you mean overweight nigger wearing sandals and socks chokes a Indian business man and is put down like a feral beast by a white man in the line of duty.

THIS the nigger dident even change cloths like a fat piece of shit from the night before

For (you)

kino

youtube.com/watch?v=j3MKB91MyYQ

RIP

STOP QUESTIONING THE NARRATIVE GOY

That's the spirit! Fight the good fight to keep Marijuana illegal, and keep millions of Americans tied up in the judicial system. Because prisons are people too!

It's really not that hard to not break the law.

Is that why you smoke pot? Civil disobedience?

It is him but they are saying he paid for it before going to the shop and was there to pick them up and for some reason didn't say anything about it to the employee that tried to stop him.

Literally every left-wing movement ever.
Even abortion is now seen as a "women's health" issue; an unborn child is a "foetus" not a human; if you're against it you're against "women controlling their own bodies", as if it's the same as choosing between tampons or pads.
People are against abortion because it involves CRUSHING CHILDREN WITH FORCEPS AND SUCKING THEM OUT WITH A VACCUM INTO A MEDICAL WASTE BIN, not because sexist men want to control women.

Funny how the media does shit like this and when faced with legal action, they start crying "muh journalism" and "democracy watch dog". Fucking parasitic voltures

>*pirates movies on a daily basis*

Vid very much related.
youtube.com/watch?v=PHow1B32WZw

Also, SATAN'S TRIPS

>Believing
>In
>History

Wot?