He's so cute

He's so cute.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/zI0QK
hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-hero-6-tv-series-872040
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's cuter.

So how come they haven't made a Big Hero 6 TV show to compete with Kung Fu Pandas?

I think they wanna wait and use the status quo that'll be set by the end of the second movie

No, he is just rendered that way.

SLUNT

I loved his 'cute kid' act in the opening scene. You can tell he's got it down to a science; he even uses it on Aunt Cass later on.

His movie is so so boring, esp. after first viewing

Of course, user. Why do you think we make him a cute trap in all the fanfics?

Post the doujinshi of him being gagged on gogo's cock.

I doubt that exists. But then again, when this movie was the shit nearly two years ago people were posting all kinds of crap.

Dubs speak the truth. I watched this again recently and it wasn't very good. It was really tripping over itself to get each plot point and sometimes it didn't make a lot of sense why some people did some of the things they did. I used to say it was a little better that Frozen, but I was wrong, Frozen was a little better than BH6.

It was but Hiro and Baymax made it worth.

She should make an aphrodisiac Ben Wa Balls that dissolve in your cooch.

the weirdest part is: 'slunt' does sound like some sexual slur for really really tall and lanky people.

I kind of wish they had kept his glasses. But I guess Disney figured by 2036 or so, laser eye surgery would be a bit more afforable and common.

Not quite sure about Honey's glasses though. Someone suggests maybe they're Google Glass type glasses or worn for fashion since her hero outfit doesn't have much to replace them.

>Watched first few trailers.

>Was sure that Hiro is just some tomboyish American-Japanese nerd girl that was into robots and stuff.

>Got good vibes. Love nerd girls and stuff.

>Watched the film.

>...

>Biggest disappointment in my life.

They are. The creators of Kim Possible are making it.

He looks like a monkey

>Watching things for waifus
You bring this shit on yourself

Stop giving me lewd thoughts.
Whoever commissioned that Gogo/Hiro stuff by Area today is a godsend.

tadashi is yokai guys

Here's the sauce for Anons who might want it
m.imgur.com/a/zI0QK

He was cute, but his voice was so bad and unfitting. Should have sounded younger.

Nigga, this is the entire reason for why Rule 63 exist.

The only thing I want that I don't expect to get, is for his eyes to be more angular like in the credits art.
Same animation team? Have they done anything other than Kin Possible and Clerks The Animated Series?

>Same animation team?
I never actually watched KP, so I have no idea.

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-hero-6-tv-series-872040

Does Hiro like anime?

Hiro is best Disney Princess

He probably thinks it's a waste of time.

He probably likes Gundam. There's also an in-universe poster of an Akira parody (?) in his room, so there's that.