Shilling the Shills, Shillstyle

So, Sup Forums, if CTR is a substantial part of the recent, rapid drop in post quality lately, and they're receiving a massive budget increase, where do we apply to be shills?

Think of it. The more obvious and terrible the shilling becomes, the more it poisons the well the shills drink from. We can make shilling non-viable by simply becoming shills ourselves and running things quickly into the ground.

I don't see why not. Most of us are halfway literate. A lot of us would look qualified for a job shilling on anonymous Vietnamese fish mongering bill boards.

What stops us, with all our numerous anonymity, from simply fucking up there operations from the inside, or simply becoming such a hassle on recruiting that we back them up for months?

Is it so hard to understand that Trump is just the worst candidate ever?
Not everyone who doesn't support Trump is a shil.

Toothpaste, I don't give a fuck what you think.

boi, they have your name, your address, your bank account, your life.
why do you think backstabbing them is a good idea?

Hahahahahaha toothpaste

Don't you gave a truck to jump under?

i'm scared that eventually the CTR internal emails will leak and we will find out they only paid for shillposting on leddit & goybook & comment sections of various websites (like any other shill farm) and that we were just circlejerking over regular trolls and calling them shills and the trolls were able to rustle so many more jimmies by acting like shills so it formed a self reinforcing feedback loop

and we all just did this to our own board because we wanted to believe we were that important a target.

DO NOT REPLY TO SHILL THREADS

I've cracked. The shills have actually convinced me Trump is not the answer.

The amount of Hillposting is way too convenient for half of the board to suddenly decide to attack Trump because he's unlikeable. There was always an occasional shitpost, but this has reached epidemic proportions. Look at the threads on the main page for fuck's sake. You think this is spontaneous?

Americans who haven't been abused by the system thinks that the govt plays fair and by the rules.

This, absolutely this.

Ignore sHill threads
Do not reply to sHill posters

Been off-board for a bit, lads. What is CTR? Can anybody bring me up to speed on this apparent shill-storm I came back to?

There were probably a few shills, but most now are likely trolls seeking attention. They talk too much like Sup Forumsacks.

it's definitely not 2-3 people realizing that this is the easiest way to troll our pants off

i alone could have 20 active threads in catalog thanks to my laptop, my pc, my phone, and my old phone. i could create hundreds by using a VPN service.

each IP is allowed 5 active threads.

>tfw being the slightest bit tech literate shows you that organized and well funded shills doesn't real

Because I genuinely don't care and I'm confident a lot of people on the board would agree with me. What can you do to someone that really has nothing?

i blame all the 16-19 year old faggots who are hyper gullible

remember that "isis evidence" dutch bro who was allegedly in Iran? they all bought it.

anyone who made any critical questions was LE SHILLLLL XD

ok tell me why trump is so evil you retarded swamp german

Why would anyone get paid to shill for Hillary here? It would be probably the least effective money spent by the campaign.

That's pretty deep, desu fampai.

Still, I really have no idea where this goes. Are we simply getting raided? Are trolls just getting bored?

It's only deep if you are the most naive newfag in the world when it comes to trolling.

I would use the term 'fucking blindingly obvious' instead of 'deep'

Well, it's also a bump.