Sup Forums General Drawthread

>Provide References and keep them to one image/post.
>Keep requests Sup Forums related and keep them concise.
>General OC discussion belongs in "Work on your art" and the Donut Steel threads.
>However, OC requests are allowed as long as they aren't /trash/ material or fanfiction. If it's not /coc/ you must provide a link to the comic or cartoon.
>Be patient and take it easy! Don't forget to check the booru to see if your request was filled.
>Drawfriends, don't hold back.
>DON'T REPLY TO TROLLS OR WHINERS.
>Keep art critique short, otherwise take it to the Batman thread.
>To make the new drawthread, wait for page 10.
>No one is entitled to a request delivery.
>Don't fight spam with spam
>No begging.
>Have fun!

>Collection of Deliveries:
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

>Drawfriends Gallery List:
pastebin.com/KJC3QjsB

>Drawing Books, tutorials, practice websites, and drawing programs:
pastebin.com/4CpXsY7a

NSFW deliveries and Requests should be posted in or in Previous thread: →

Other urls found in this thread:

the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=parent:38805
docs.google.com/document/d/11oblulzZFOXiU9c88kZbDTcYU2nlkzGoGNq9K1RsIsk/edit
youtube.com/watch?v=f_iqM6iy7sY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting a team-up between Thaddeus Venture and Bane in the style of The Big Guy and Rusty.

Requesting Lincoln flexing in front of a mirror and seeing his reflection much buffer than he really is.

Requesting my man Sonic The Hedgehog getting a hug from your waifu because his birthday happened

The /i/ link is outdated.
Change it to in future threads

Requesting Knick-Tan Doing Medieval Things.

Could one of you talented drawfriends try to redesign the purple chick here (the Dream Mistress) in a modern style? As if she was on an animated He-Man cartoon today, or a comic. I'd be very interested to see what you could come up with. Her powers are, as indicated, to control dreams and grant wishes of others through illusions and fantasies.

Pretty please?

SCUD keeping it real.

Well it's friday, requesting a fusion for this chart

Top: Helen Parr (The Incredibles)
Left: Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Right: Garnet (Steven Universe)

Brexit is now in effect lads

Requesting Spider-UK ripping the Arab flag in half.

Requesting Johnny Bravo holding a girl in his arms

requesting Lucy and Carrie watching my little pony, or any unicorns related shows together

Requesting Dib and Zim showing each other their tighty-whities (by pulling down their pants and presenting their butts to each other). The dialogue can be something like this:
Dib: "I thought you said you didn't wear underwear!"
Zim: "Ha! As if I'd call my secret pants a ridiculous name like that!"

>For those unfamiliar with Invader Zim, the top-left image shows Dib (the human boy on the left) and Zim (the green Irken on the right)
>Top-right image of Danny Vasquez from Bravest Warriors is for pose reference for both Zim and Dib (the difference is that Zim and Dib should have their tighty-whities still on)
>Bottom image is of the Tumblr post that inspired this request

Requesting Fifi La Fume making out Johnny Pew at a party outside.

>Top left

requesting a dong

Requesting Nofre and Batoria in the laughing_girls.jpg pose. Just for the record, I'm not the abusefag.

>not picking the superior Captain
Counter requesting this with Captain Britian

>no ref

Requesting more of Kamala and Carol in more Rick and Morty situations with Kamala as Morty and Carol as Rick

Requesting this fusion.

Requesting that Chris Benoit Preforms a Crossface on Steven Universe

Reference for Chris Benoit

Not OR but that looks fucking amazing, great work. I really appreciate how you managed to employ Rapunzel's hair meaningfully into the design as well.

Requesting Cap shaking his head disappointedly at Captain Britain () while money pours out of Captain Britain's pockets and he exclaims "This is fine. This is what we wanted."

Requesting Lord Dominator Giving a thumbs-up to the viewer

I need more happy LD

The Teenage PPGs in these outfits, respectivley.

You don't have to do all three, you can just choose one or two. Whatever you like!

I'll try this request for at least a couple more threads.

There's a Sup Forums project called "BreastQuest" which has 14 comic pages to it so far (2 & 3 are a double spread):
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=parent:38805

My request is that someone draw page 15 from the script:
docs.google.com/document/d/11oblulzZFOXiU9c88kZbDTcYU2nlkzGoGNq9K1RsIsk/edit

A fat D.Va (Overwatch) trying to get into her mech. Not inflated fetish fat, just chubby enough to struggle. Think Winnie the Pooh in the Rabbit's hole.

kek.
Let me put this way. The economic situation is rough right now, but Brexit can be described as either getting a kick in the nuts now, or getting shot in the head later.

Also requesting US Agent wearing a MAGA Hat while FalCap is holding up a dirty Berine 2016 sign.

>>Sup Forums

didn't see you suggesting it to the guy who requested Sonic... A fictional Character is a fictional character regardless the media. so fuck off

But Sonic has comic books and a cartoon
D.VA does not

sarah dubois lusting after a black man

Requesting fusion

last thread I was working on this fusion and got around to finishing it. Hope its alright whoever it was who requested it

color this

comic.playoverwatch.com
oh, ok... I'll wait until her issue is out
fu

I'm drawing already since the last thread. The black mean is her husband.

I will post soom.

Requesting this fusion

I'm not here to argue the merits of a far-right xenophobic party tricking half a country into thinking they're fighting for economic freedom they'll at the very best break even on years down the road.

I'm here to request silly cartoons making light of a mess on the world stage that, for once, my country isn't at the center of.

Requesting this cover but with Cyborg leaving the Teen Titans for the Justice League.

color this

requesting a full body sketch of this

No fuck off, these were already delivered

As jokes, yeah

Requesting Megas fighting American Kaiju while they Cross Punch each other in pic below in a city while the female Waybad acts as the Card Girl and smiles.

Requesting Rikki Mortis from Dick Tracy. If possible topless except for her cape and hat, covering herself with her cane or something else sexy.

I added the freckles and cleaned it up a bit. Also tried coloring a bit differently than I'm used to.

Requesting a full body, color draw of New Panthro wearing Old Panthro's outfit. And give him a cute smile.

>Must resist Powerpuf--
Alright, I give.

Adorable!

>purple bitch in a seashell bikini

OR here. Very cute! Thanks, user.

Requesting Wynn and Mary on a date.

>I'm not here to argue
>Immediately follows with an argument
Okay, champ
>I'm here to request silly cartoons making light of a mess on the world stage that, for once, my country isn't at the center of.
...fine. For the sake of the thread, I'll stop instigating battles.

those stumps are perfect for fisting

Requesting Luan Loud dressed up as and impersonating all of her siblings.

Pic reference

Overwatch has a cartoon series, she is part of that world and a popular one.
It's ridiculous to suggest she be excluded until moment her animations are pre-rendered.
I'll allow it.

In fact, taking Overwatch requests, since they are clearly Sup Forums too.

Requesting Leni Loud and Lincoln Loud in the same exact poses/facial expressions as the last panel on this page, with Leni on the left and Lincoln on the right. Context and dialogue optional, but if you can think of something clever you really like that would fit, go for it.

>Her stumps
Her lovely lady lumps

SWEET LIBKEK TEARS

Requesting Wendy and Vicky bragging about how /fit/ they are in a gym, only for "X Gon Give It To Ya" Summer barging in through the wall, but then they all just laugh and she gives the two a ride on her shoulders/biceps and they walk off to the sunset.

Requesting Leni Loud(in quoted post's picture) dressed up as Lana from Hyrule Warriors(in attached picture)

Including Lana Loud as part of a joke is optional, but if you can think of someway to make it work go for it.

Oh, I didn't know
My mistake

No, bro don't give in, Sup Forumsidiots are always trying to invade other drawthreads, a line must be drawn!

requesting some ass.

Requesting Lola, Lana, Lisa and your choice of either Lucy or Lily dressed up as these guys all in a row.

I'm making this request fully aware it will never get done, this is something dumb and silly I thought of that'd be nice to see, but don't really want drawn.

Requesting this colored.

Reference:
youtube.com/watch?v=f_iqM6iy7sY

ah, oui?

Requesting your take on these two fused.

or switching outfits

I don't like to draw naked dudes on these threads.

No me gusta.

Looks like an uncanny mupet.

Requesting Joy or Sadness from Inside Out in a wedding dress

Requesting Cassia and/or Clove Pronghorn drawn in your own style. Bonus points if they're being adorable.

That's a woman. But ever-present, fun-hating janitors would probably get you for it anyway. Would need to link elsewhere.

taking loli requests wherein a son goes back in time and have good times with his mother as young'un.

Requesting Nasthalthia Luthor, Indigo, and Grail flirting with Superman while Lex, Brainiac, and Darkseid look angry in the background.

Requesting Marco dressed as Jackie, Star, or Janna, possibly meeting up with one of those three while dressed like that.

or have him dressed as all three of them if you feel like drawing that much

You already got one Loud dressed as gerações, why you want a another?

the fuck are you some kind of faggot

This but with Sticks, so essentially:
Requesting Sticks the Badger in your own art style doing whatever, your decision on whether or not you want to draw her in her formal attire or regular outfit. Her being adorable would be nice.

>11 sisters

Who?

Did this pic

In which case, reference materials must be sourced from the comics and cartoons, and not screencaps of the videogame, or fanart.

As with Sonic the Hedgehog and The Legend of Zelda etc, the Western comic and cartoon versions of the Overwatch characters are acceptable on Sup Forums, but not the video game versions.

Requesting Tracer hugging Sonic, bonus points if Sonic is also in the same outfit as Tracer.

Somebody in the last thread wanted Peridot with a teddy bear on her head.

You don't get it. Much of Sonic's world comes from his comics and his cartoon series rather than his videogame series so he gets a pass. Overwatch is more about the games than any comic.

TF2 has shorts and a comic. You don't see anyone requesting that stuff.

oh god, give it a rest fucking autistic shits

>TF2
cause it's not 2010?
Overwatch is just TF2 with animu skin anyway.

Requesting The Loud Family as the different classes in TF2. Your decision on who goes where and whether or not you wanna include the two siblings that will be left out in some way.

MADMAN

wow anther fucking dorito doodle, congrats, kys

Saxton Hale and the Announcer maybe.

there you go, have a nice day