No girl has ever found me attractive

>no girl has ever found me attractive

Who gives a fuck about their opinions though

I am 100% sure this is false.
It was probably an ugly girl though and you didn't want her.

I find you atttactive

based

post pic and we rate you

Girls have told me to my face that I am attractive but I'm always been too inept to do anything about it

Sometimes I think the same but then I remember those really unlikable, unattractive girls that were into me in high school.

Are you ethnic swedish?

Me neither

>mfw a girl confessed to me in high school and I laughed in her face and called her an ugly skank
I'm pretty sure it was meant to be a prank since I was the fat weird kid, but boy it felt good

KEKA PÜKA gets his püper inspected

Yes, my grandfather did a family tree and it went back all the way to the 1100s, further than that is hard to trace

Then you have no excuse to get a non white qt

bitch you’re probably a tall blonde aryan young boy so stop bitching.

same

come to finrando if you are desperate

Post it cmon

My family tree? Well the next time i see him i can take a photo. He isn't proficient with computers so he did it it on a paper

>many girls find me attractive
>I can make them laugh & smile
>tfw no gf
There is something I'm missing I just don't know what!

I had blonde hair when i was younger, now it's more dark brown, mum has dark hair so idk.
I'm only 188 cm tall so pretty short

I think the same but then again I have problems reading girls

I'm talking about your face

4cm Taller than me Mohammed

I'm repulsive in every where but I'm one of the few guys in this cunt that actually pursues women w

I want to look like Steve from Stranger Things. So handsome, fun and charismatic.

>I'm only 188 cm tall so pretty short
Ok it's bait

>lose 40lbs
>cute girl notices and say I look great
It's a good start

Well, it's not very tall tbqh. And it's true, i have never in my entire life had a single girl like me.

You only progect this reality onto yourself thanks to your inability to percieve attraction in women and unwillingness to better your social skills or get swole

You can be pretty ugly. There will always be a Thai or Indonesian girl replying to you.

>tfw to spergy to act on girls' sexual advances

This. Pittying yourself makes you actually pretty unattractive OP.

I cant believe people respond to this Swede every damn day

I am working on getting stronger actually. I am pretty weak right now, i weigh like 70 kg so i could use adding some muscle

roasties got what they deserved

inb4

>yeah girls in school thought I was handsome but I was too stupid to notice

Not really, no one really did anything to me in school now that i think of it.
I were nevered bullied, not a bully, not popular, not smart, not athletic, i was just there like background noise.

To talk to people, i am lonely, i don't have any friends. Talking with people on Sup Forums makes me happy, it gives me a reason to wake up.
All shitposting and memes aside, i thoroughly enjoy spending time here, i get to discuss and laugh with people from all across the world.
I love Sup Forums

It's only going to get worse

do something or else it's over

at least post your eyes (or dick) my aryan friendo

I'd rather be happy alone, than sad in company.
I have pretty much accepted i am not compatible with normal friendships and relationships, but Sup Forums fills that void, i am very grateful that this place exists

I saw a guy saying almost the same last year, now he's in a relationship with a girl and quite happy. The same happened to my brother.

You gotta try to get out of your comfort zone though

Thanks, i hope you atleast understand my reasoning behind making the thread now.
People on Sup Forums seem more keen on having a discussion, where i can actually talk to them than r9k, so i prefer posting here on int