Now that the dust has settled, what's Sup Forums's verdict on this?

Now that the dust has settled, what's Sup Forums's verdict on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D1HnEM-mARw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"shows Sup Forums tricked you into checking out"

Capeshit

Pretty awesome and the best super hero show there has been. Anyone who says otherwise has not watched it or is fucking retarded.

Like all Noah Hawley does, substances is shit, style is ok.

It made me realize the Shadow King is the sexiest xmen villain.

Audrey Plaza: The Show, the experience

I liked E1, E2, E3, then got kind of bored, but Audrey and hippie psyche guy nailed every scene they were in, so...

pretty boring

this

I liked it

Pure trash, mediocre style without any substance whatsoever

it was atrocious beyond beleif. i hated every second of it. i hope this shit gets cancelled, i hope hbo goes bankrupt, i hope cable goes out of business, i hope hollywood crashes and burns, i hope western civilization collapses, and i hope earth is destroyed. all because this fucking show was so bad.

You better leave earth alone you fuck

>hbo

literally cannot find one single video of jermaine doing the beat poetry so I'll just have to make my own

What the fuck is wrong with you all

I get an impression that all who liked the show (80% of viewers, if not more) ignored this thread and only complainers post here.

I really liked the pilot and Audrey Plaza was cool but other than that I don't remember much at all

I hope season 2 gets some focus, the potential is there

Liked a lot of the stylistic touches and the cast, but there really just is...nothing there. It's not like Fargo, there's no actual story or theme or idea at the heart of the show. Then the finale devolved into typical superhero crap - cliffhangers, "epic battles", leaving nothing to the imagination. Show had promise and certainly is better made than its peers, but I wouldn't call it a good show, and certainly not as good as Fargo (let alone the top tier of TV these days).

the gay agenda ruined it, especially in the last episode, it's america in the 60s god dammit

i liked it a lot

Chapter 7 was art. But it needs to have focus next season.

do you mean the lymric he quotes?
"on the chest of a barmaid in Sale,
were tattooed the prices of ale,
and on her behind, for the sake of the blind,
was the same information in braile"
took a hilw to find it, HBO must patrol youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=D1HnEM-mARw

no when he's first introduced in the ice cube

they definitely have to patrol for it because there's hardly any videos for legion at all

The clothes and setting are David's imagination.

truth, i can only find the 15 second video leading up to it.
on the plus side someone uploaded the whole bolero scene from episode 7

Capekino

Absolutely superb TV. Without question the highest quality superhero show made to date, and one of the most well-made shows I've seen in quite a few years. In fact it's legitimately a shame that comic book adaptations are sucking up all the time and talent that could have otherwise have been invested in more intelligent stories. The fact that Legion is about a bunch of C-list X-men is actually the worst thing about it. But it is so much fun and awesomeness. The music, the visuals, casting... Everything about it is top notch. And its so full of neat, original touches. Like the talking coffee machine or the way David annihilates a base full of bad guys by clapping his hands while wearing a magician costume.

Oh yeah. And pic related is every bit as good as people say.

In the top 5 scenes ever shot for tv imho

Legit capekino. I hate the Marvel movies, but this show is fantastic.

The style is the substance, you pleb.

Entertaining but nothing more unless you're into capeshit.

I'll take your word for it and not check it out at all