I just want to start off by saying if you want an answer at the end, prepare to be disappointed. There just isn't one

I just want to start off by saying if you want an answer at the end, prepare to be disappointed. There just isn't one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JHJuEbNB0u8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I got out of my hyperrealistic bed to go to my hyperrealistic bathroom and brush my hyperrealistic teeth. Just then, my hyperrealistic zipper came undone. Before I know it, I was getting the hyperrealistic succ.

Creepypasta: Prepare to be disappointed.

Not bad

>it's a creepypasta
You know [FAMILY-FRIENDLY CARTOON]? Well, there's something you don't know about [FAMILY-FRIENDLY CARTOON]. There's a secret episode. I know about it because [UNCITABLE FACTS]. If you ask the creators about it, they'll behave strangely. The episode is called [CHARACTER NAME+SCARY WORD]. It starts out normally enough, with [FIRST HALF OF STEREOTYPICAL PLOT SYNOPSIS], but then [VAGUELY SCARY POTENTIAL JOKE MISFIRE]. After that, [INCREASINGLY UNSETTLING THINGS]. Finally, [THINGS YOU CAN'T SHOW ON TV], followed by [EERIE STILLNESS]. Everyone who saw it killed themselves, luckily I was taking a bathroom break at the time, so I can tell you about it. Those who saw it said the creepiest part was [FINAL UNBELIEVABLY SHITTY SCARE].

I sat through and read the entirety of happy appy knowing full well it was shit. Why? Why?! That's like 2 hours of my life I'll never get to waste on something else.

There's a billion shitty creepypastas about cartoons, are there any about comics? Like, haunted comics or something?

Multiversity

there's comics about creepypasta, does that count?

oops forgot the translation:
>LAUGHING JACK: *Doki Doki* Accept it in representation of my purest feelings
>*POOM*
>BEN: I have boyfriend, sorry…. Release me! I don`t like clowns!
>LAUGHING JACK: You’ll love me by hook or by crook, then!
>SALLY: WTF MEN! I ain’t let anyone to interfere with my OTP! And you will help me, teddy!
>PEDOBEAR: PeDooo!
>**Meanwhile**
>LIU: …AHAHAHA
>JEFF: I thought you were dead… emm, i don’t know what to say. Nice scars!
>JANE: (This is my chance to avenge me)
>LIU: J-Jeff!

Just looked this up, boy this sounds really dumb

Also it reminds me of something, hang on a sec

Yeah, I think I've read this plotline before

that app is a shockingly good adaptation. i think i enjoyed it more then my nephew

>not being reminded of this
Crack open a comic book much? It don't sound like you do

Has 4th wall breaking EVER been scary, instead of just comical?

It can be funny I fucking love Sensational She-Hulk but I can't imagine it scary

>Has 4th wall breaking EVER been scary, instead of just comical?
No.

>2016
>Creepy pastas haven't been a thing in along time.

Damn I feel old and I miss /x/

When is Old Man going to read another Creepypasta?

Is that the 9/11 one?

THE KING COME DOWN

i don't know if hearing the STAS Mxyzptlk voice makes this page better or worse
youtu.be/JHJuEbNB0u8

I found this sequence from Warren Ellis' "Supergod" a bit creepy. A flashback, told by another guy, during which the thing he's talking about suddenly addresses you, the reader.

You forgot the hyperrealistic blood.

There's a creepypasta called Superman: No Hero. It's... bad.

The parts with the pictures of the murder victims were actually pretty unsettling, at least when compared to rest of the pasta

Treehouse of Horror actually didna story that would've made a good creepypasta.

fuck the first time i read this was at 11pm
good times

You know Fox has a weird way of counting Simpsons episodes?

ded bort

The thing that's annoying about these kinds of creepypasta is they always seem like they're written by people who have no idea how animation or even just television or entertainment is made or how people like that think and work.

The family guy creepypasta about the one creepy fucker somehow managing to insert his guro shit in the show is still the most realistic one just because there really are edge lords like that in a lot of writer meeting rooms.

Yep, as far as "TV show/animation" creepypasta's go, the Family Guy one is the pinnacle.

Couldn't help but feel the shittiness being intentional part of Unfunniess, hell it's even in the name.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
That is how I know about Squidward's suicide, and I have no regrets

>Morrison stole from the Silver Age again

surprise surprise.

It doesn't try too hard. That's the problem with this sort of shit, it tries too hard.

That or the fucker only writes half of a story because it's supposed to be mysterious. Yes, you left hanging question but that's because you stopped after the rising action!

I admit this was a bit unsettling my first time through but it wasn't actually scary.

I assume when the author first wrote this, it was
>that deep voice said "DO IT FAGGOT"

But then he thought "No, that's too obvious", so he went with
>that deep voice said "DO IT"

Sometime. He's got a discussion thread up on the Patreon asking for suggestions on what the next one should be.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I have made love to this machine
And now I ask why

Well there's one where mark Millar tries to have a story about wonder woman being raped.

Just kidding, it actually happened

Many hours later I say to you,yes. Yes.

That was neat.

I hope when they finally introduce Dr Manhattan it's nearly as interesting

My favourite parody creepypasta

>Threatening presence
>Quiet and speaks in whispers
>Subtle sadist
>Can intimidate larger men

Did Seth hire Roose Bolton from asoiaf to be his consultant?

This is truly an insult to Alan Moore.

Dark Oracle
It's actually a tv show about a magical comic book that can predict the future.

Saved.