Any one seen this before?

I have never seen anything so autistic, why do the two main girls seem so 'plastic'

Cause they're the daughters of Johnny Depp and Kevin Smith. They didn't get there by talent.

its a terrible movie but its not as bad as kevin's movie before that Tusk

Shut up cuck. They were naturals.

>why do the two main girls seem so 'plastic'

they were both like 14 and never acted before. they were only there because of nepotism.

there are plenty of good reasons to hate this. stop being an autist about it.

She yeah I thought I had seen one of them before, how the Fuck did this script get through though? Who was given money to write this shit. I'm sitting here annoyed that there is someone who convinced people to give them money and validate their ego for such a shit script

This movie is okay on mute
Depp's daughter is cute

cool

Its probably financed mostly by Smith and his friends.

because they are both bad actresses who only got the part because of nepotism

It was financed by Smith, Depp and producers who needed to sink money in an investment for tax purposes. Depp being cast and his capital would have been used to ship it around at other places to get it funding.

I'd love to fuck the anorexic one. The fat one id probably fuck too though just being honest between us friends not to be repeated family.

fun fact: this movie LITERALLY recouped less than 1% of its production budget and Kevin Smith is making another movie

who keeps giving him money for these abject failures?

Uwe Boll?

Pedowood?

hated this shit

>there was once a time when kevin smith was considered one of the most promising up and coming directors of his generation

Since it coincides with a juncture at which that series "Joey" did not exist either I'd say Mr Leblanc's entitled to his amusement.

This makes the most sense

The fuck were you expecting from a movie called Yoga Hosers? Quality? Especially after fucking Tusk and Cop Out?

>The next Scorsese by Martin Scorsese