>america

WE

Oy boi

Forgetting the Philippines

BIG
I
G

>Hawaii
Britain had more control over Hawaii just before American annexation than Russia ever did.

My ancestors :)

It would be this

It's not much but it's best we had. It lasted a whole 15 (fifteen) years

Technically it lasted longer but the vasals and lords had too much power you can't really consider it one "country"

At least we tried

You controlled Greece
Wow
I didn't know that

>georgian virgin "trying"
>Russian chad "trying and succeeding"

wow didn't know that Russia controlled Hawais

It was during Stephan Dushan, iirc. But then t*rks (piss be upon them) arrived.

Perú will rise again

y u heff 2 b mad

ehhh Russia why did you sell Alaska and stopped American expansion, we would have bigger Slavic world bro.

>"r*ssian virgin empire"
>GEORGIAN CHAD SOVIET UNION

Yeah. In fact almost all of the land we expanded on for 200 years was Greek (and sometimes Bulgarian).

You could also say this was our largest point, as the king was Serbian and the capital in Belgrade

It was undefendable. If it wasn't sold to the Americans, it would be occupied and taken by the British. Russia did not have the pacific pressence that allowed it to keep colonies in America despite being close oto them
We actually fucked ourselfs before the Turks arrived. We could've stopped them, but temporary power > long term prosparity for many

>implying not half of your current clay is uninhabitable tundra and taiga as well

My country is currently at it's largest, we're the second largest country in the world behind Russia

I know that feel. When ottoshits annihilated our buffer zone (Trebizond) our retarded pretenders decided to dissolve country into 3 kingdoms and 5 principalities even though . And this is one of the prime reason I despise m*narchy.

Lithuanian bro, when will we unite together again?

If I post the Carolingian Empire people will reply WE and say it was german even though it literally all started here...

>Conquer slavs
>Use broken russian in government documents
Can't make this shit up

Just post it and dab on dem haters.

You had a massive colonial empire. Why would you post Carolingian era Frankia?

Come on, lots of Austrasia (including where I'm from), which was the starting point, is on our side. I bet you're not even from the area but some N**strian P*rigot

*dabs*

Our colonial Empire was a joke

The franks moved to Neustria too you know
Clovis put his capital in Paris

Georgia could’ve permanently Christianized and assimilated Turks in the Caucasus if wasn’t for the M*ngol menace.

>lose one battle
>start collapsing
>get curbstomped over and over by Russia

That's kinda how every empire back in the day worked. It was rising, up untill it wasn't. The Ottoman Empire had a very long lifespan for an empire, especially a middle eastern one.

>uninhabitable

Oh silly german
Only niggers fear the cold

japan and mexico pls post

>Danish flag

every time

>The Ottoman Empire had a very long lifespan for an empire, especially a middle eastern one.
Because Britain and France wanted it to so Russia wouldn't completely dominate the Balkans and Middle East.
>intervened in the Crimean War
>stopped Muhammad Ali from kicking their teeth in
They survived off the backs of western powers.

Nah, It was mostly just a buffer zone set by Anglo and Baguette to counter Russia from acquiring access to Mediterranean sea

75% of our "uninhabitable taiga" is actually plantations used in forestry. it's pretty valuable for us.

Come on, you can't farm and feed sizeable population for shit there.
Also
>le cold is great!
Nah screw that, currently freezing my balls off because it has dropped to +4. It's only "comfy" if you never go outside and enjoy your indoor tropical heat

you can't grow shit there
your empire isn't impressive when half of it was just forests full of nigger tribes

Now

>not 1990-93

Or maybe Great Moravia

>currently freezing my balls off because it has dropped to +4
Kek

>denmark
who even are you?

You're just butthurt because you lost all your land to us

There's an ugly strong wind and drizzle with it though, so it feels more miserable than a crystal clear, calm and sunny -20

>you can't grow shit there
Which is why we took Scania

well...
Mind if I *Dabs

>full of nigger tribes
Finns? That's just rude man

we've never been this big at one single point in time

>you lost all your land to us
except the kingdom of denmark stretches all the way to north america

except we didn't
why did you give it to iraq then?

>why did you give it to iraq then?

there is one time when the king of norway "conquered" denmark but i think this is the most clay we've ever had at one point(if you disregard queen maud's land)

Shitty

was*
also pic is the comfiest kingdom that has ever existed

Redpill me on Scandinavian wars. Who was the good guy, why did you fight and who had the largest empire?

>good guy

i think the kalmar union was the biggest of them all, which was dominated by denmark until sweden got independent
the only good guy was iceland, whose comfy commonwealth got fucked over

the only important thing to know is that everything you identify scandinavia with whether it's vikings or flags, come from denmark and former danish land in southern sweden. the rest are basically just nigger tribes who got colonised by danes.

This desu
I want to think that Sweden was the good guy, but the only good guy in this is iceland who did no harm

SO U BE SAYIN

danish supremacy is the cutest supremacy

Ohh thank you i forgot my ancestors had that empire at one point

Nordic-roman-emperors.jpg

congratulations on losing 1.355 men on a war you couldn't nor did win

It was good while it lasted. Oh well, I guess we'll do better next time.

breddy gud desu

Never :)

>Mongol Empire
>amerimutt acknoledges his own identity as literal mongol

Aesthetic borders

We were big bois back in the day.

Can Austria claim it
Or Hungary?

>that map
m*Ngol fears GEORGIAN warrior

hey it looks like upside-down China

right now actually