Uhmm Marvel BTFO?

Other urls found in this thread:

superdickery.com/tag/superman-is-a-dick
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

by Zack Snyder tripe? lolno.

I'm a DC fanboy but Man of Steel and BvS are fucking garbage.

I'm a huge Marvel fan and anyone who defends MCU is a huge corporate cocksucker.

HECK YES THEY ARE!

Superman Dark

If he's on the enemys side then this movie will be fun

I'm a huge fan of mankind, but I want to kill all humans.

Why are they spoiling this in magazines? Come on man.

He could be

Is the main villain of JL announced yet?

I'm s huge fan of lobster, but crustaceans are fucking disgusting.

Reminder.

Steppenwolf for part 1

Darkseid for part 2

I am a huge fan of books, but literacy is for giant faggots

Steppenwolf is sent by Darkseid.

Superman should join Darkseid in JL 2 and sacrifice himself at the end fighting Darkseid and killing each other (As same with Doomsday) for maximum pottery.

t. Jack Znider.

I'm a huge fan of sunlight, but every hour that isn't nighttime is pleb tier trash.

wheres his fucking beard

>can't make clark a proper hero
>turn him into a villain instead

B R A V O Z A C K
R
A
V
O

Z
A
C
K

The poster is apparently fan-made.

I'm an enormous fan of Christmas, but December 25 is the single worst day of every year.

He is a true hero though. You sound buttmad.

I fucking love lightsabers, but swords made out lasers are just the worst.

I'm a huge fan of the people of Southeast Asia, but every person I've ever met that had slanted eyes was a giant prick.

I'm a huge fan of large fans but fans bigger than medium fans are too large to be me.

Please take Synder off these projects.
He'll rape 'em all.

JL from what have been released so far looks like it's gonna be a MASSIVE dumpster fire.
Please stop Synder.

>heroic action during childhood is followed by guilt
>couldn't save his dad because too afraid to come out as a hero
>destroys a trucker's means of living and earning money because they were a dick (somehow no longer afraid to show off his superpowers)
>lets rage and revenge fuel him during the fight with Zod which causes tons of avoidable collateral damage

Is DCEU cucked?

???

It's ok mouseshill we heard you the first five times.

I'm a huge fan of hamburgers but ground beef with bread is just disgusting.

>Please take Synder off these projects.
Already

I'm a huge fan of big guys, but not when it's for you.

Can I post these hilarious Sup Forums replies to Reddit ?

UNJUSTice League

Well then, DC is fucked.

>tfw she sacrificed herself to save the DCEU just like a messiah figure

guess she was a big fan of her dad's work

Don't cut yourself on dat edge, mouseketeer.

Why are marvel pajeets so sad and dead inside?

it's almost as he's human?

People are creatures of emotion. Snyders take on superman is a flawed one and not of a perfect being like Reeves.

But who care tho eh? LET US HAVE SOME QUIPS - DANCE OFF BRO

Interesting take. Framing every heroic act with suffering and despair. Very kino.

The best Superman comic book series don't make him perfect yet they are able to do that without ending on a 9/11x1000000.

Stop projecting your marvel boogeyman on me, there are more than two ways to make superhero movie.

Smallville's take on Superman gave him emotional turmoil as well, but did so without making him look like a colossal bag of dicks like Hack Snyder.

Max Fleischer Superman is the real Superman. Even Reeves Superman tried to emulate him.

Its so simple and free of bullshit, its amazing.

>destroys a trucker's means of living and earning money

Would have to be a pretty stupid trucker if he didn't buy insurance.

The MCU is mostly awful but GotG 1 and especially 2 BTFO all the DC movies.

It's amazing that GotG 2 managed to be more dark and more emotional than both of Snyder's hack flicks while being an action comedy

Not on edgy Marvel fanboy forums last I checked.

Also funny how Marvel drones say Snyder films are too edgy (false by the way) and then resort to these edgy jokes nobody thinks is funny. I hope for your sake you're just an underaged shitskin shill somewhere in Asia.

And that makes it okay for Clark to destroy his property?

Lack of oscars

>but GotG 1 and especially 2 BTFO all the DC movies.
Holy fucking shit imagine people with this much shit taste are browsing Sup Forums. Literally go back to kindergarten you manchild poop-joking excuse of a person.

>mfw dc capeshit fans think that everyone who makes fun of them has to be a marvelfag

wow grey

Are Marvel Pajeets really this dumb with their Evansfaces? Range ban Pakistan fucking when?

Birthright and All Star Superman are pretty good too. When it comes to recent releases, American Alien is a good take as well.

Hell yeah.

>Directed by Zack Snyder
WW proved the issues with the DCEU is Zack, hopefully JL2 can be salvaged.

oh thank heavens

i thought he was gone for good

>get BTFO for enjoying poop jokes of the Galaxy
>flees for a new shitpost
Every time with the marvel pajeets.

>says obvious WB-shill who praising Whedon now

MoS and BvS are based on the new testament (and myths/stories surrounding it). As a metaphor/parallel.

JL will be too, even if it's not Snyder directing.

MoS was The Life and Times Of Jesus.
BvS was his last days (Batman was Longinus with the spear, etc.)

JL will be after his resurrection (the JL will be the apostles, so to speak, even if he didn't knew them before his death.

I'm not sure what Snyder's plans were after the 3rd movie, if any. I guess part 3 ends with Supes going to space or losing his powers and staying on earth and the 'apostles' picking up the slack as a representation of humanity having finally outgrown the need for a God on earth.

Enjoy your poopy jokes you sad shiteating fuck.

>Max Fleischer Superman is the real Superman.

>mfw there's a whole website devoted to showing how less-than-perfect the Man Of Steel has been throughout the years, despite normie protests and faggotry

superdickery.com/tag/superman-is-a-dick

>comparing Superman to Jesus

well that's pretty lazy and uninspired

>shit i have no retort to the content of the post
>ummmm fuck okay ill just call him a boogieman and bring up GOTG for some reason
user this is what we call having a mental break.

Literally eating Marvel's poopy jokes and pretending it tastes good. Sad!

Trips of Truth.

This isn't healthy for you user.

Eating poop jokes? Yes very unhealthy. Consider a shrink for manchild illness.

It's alright. Greek and Norse myths have been overused in that regard, so he chose Christianity.

Ramayana would have made more sense and be a welcome change in narrative, but nobody cares about based Monkey Gods anymore.

funny how this dofus made people more emotional when he died then freakin superman

the way they did it, just so cheap

Nobody cares when quipbots die really.

Its like trying to talk to my 5 year old.
You need help user, caring this much about super hero movie companies is really pathetic for a man your age.

That never happened though

Superhanuman?

A manchild with a child? Somebody should call social services before the kid turns out another Whedon/Peyton.

Try explaining that to the insurance company. Sure they'll pay kid.

I'd disagree. The Jesus parallels aren't that deep, they usually are limited to having super powers and self-sacrifice, the last one usually coming from "well, he has to do that since he's Jesus".

The problem with the exploration of the messianic nature of Superman is that it doesn't really add much besides "oh yeah, he is kind of like Jesus, cool".

I wonder what insurance policies in a world where people with superpowers exist would be. Poor trucker probably would have to pay a hefty premium to cover damages of that kind.

Supes has always been related to religious figures. Even Supergirl had The Church of Supergirl at some point.

I'll take Jebus Supes over Buddah Supes that leave his wife to walk across America because muh guilt and suffering.

>Supes has always been related to religious figures.

That's why I think it's the easiest and laziest approach to the character.

At the end of the day it's up to what interpretation of the character you personally enjoy and I just don't care for that one.

What a cop-out from a shitty argument.

I like how whenver someone said anything negative about DC movies some random butthurted faggots comes out, almost instantly, to say "WELL FUCK U, U PROBABLY LIKE THOR 2 AND GOTG2 U MARVELDRONE KEK, MoS is le perfect kino"
This is what makes me think that most of the people on the board are underage retards not worth having a discussion with.

I'm okay with it, but I agree it could have been better.

What interpretation do you like the most?

I personally think that some of the Elseworlds tales would have made a better source material, the movies were almost Elsworlds anyway.

>Superman: The Man of Steel Annual #3 - "Unforgiven" - Jor-El convinces the Science Council to relocate selected Kryptonians to Earth. Twenty years later, his son must help humans and Kryptonians live in harmony.

Change Jor-El for Zod and make it 5 years or something.

>a logging truck in a tree couldn't be blamed on a freak gust in Canada or Alaska

If you can't sell that one, don't fuck with Supes.

Wonder Woman was the first DC movie I enjoyed since Nolan and I still don't think it was _that_ great. It was just so, so much better than the Snyder films that it seems amazing in comparison... but these other JL films were legitimately dull so I don't think one decent Wonder Woman movie is enough to make JL good

it's funny since his original Wonder Woman script is just fucking mindbogglingly sexist.

people forgive whedon too much. and I don't even understand why. he's never written or directed anything good. Buffy was an accident

Does anyone seriously think that WB would spent all that money on a Justice League movie where the main villain is the d-list henchman of an actual villain? He's obviously a plot decoy

Nah, he learnt the hard way and he's redpilled now.

His WW wasn't sexist. People are so easily triggered these days. It had sexist themes to show how bad sexism is. That only makes it sexist in the mind of retards who think talking about a subject, even to denounce it, is the same as endorsing said subject..

>he's redpilled now.
Because SJW turned against him? Lol he will pushing prog=paganda even harder to redeem himself

Don't talk about sexism you sexist pig!

Sexism is a big deal, why is no one talking about it?

#youJUSTcannotwin

Soon you will praise the same jokes in JL

Can someone explain this "all Marvel fans are Pajeets" meme?
I just don't get it

I'm a huge fan of cock but foreskin is disgusting

No. Find out for yourself using a search engine and 5 minutes of your time.

Holy fuck why was the Superman death and rebirth done so quickly in this goddamn universe? We were two fucking movies in!!!!!!

All DC fans are wetbacks
#BuildTheWall
#MakeAmericaWhiteAgain

>Mari Yagi
>Troy Mackaway
>Yuka Masuda
>Paki names
How To Spot a Redneck 101

Pajeets=Indians
Indians have (it's another meme) designated shitting streets.
Marvel shitpost into every DC threads because it's their designated shitposting threads.
Because company war and all that.

BvS was supposed to be 2 movies originally, so the original timeline the rebirth would have been in the 6th movie