I'm going to Russia this summer to meet some friends who I met on the internet. They're from Veliky Novgorod...

I'm going to Russia this summer to meet some friends who I met on the internet. They're from Veliky Novgorod. I was wondering how long I should stay there (i'm debating 4 or 6 weeks) and what should I expect? what attractions should I see? It's my first time going to Russia.

>what attractions should I see?
Monuments of Lenin
/thread

I dunno. I've never been there. It's pretty small and nothing ever happens there

Is this copypasta?

Fuck that. You seen one Lenin you seen em all.
>what should I expect
Sup Forums to be very angry that you're enjoying yourself if you post while you're over there.

дa, i wanted more answers :/

>All these Russians awake at 04:00

your russian friends are probably human traffickers or drug dealers who will either kill you or use you to smuggle drugs/people into canada

>at 04:00
>implying in Russia only MSK time

It's only 3:25

All drugs comes from china now. Chinese have much more ties in canada that's for sure

this is a fact

no man, they're all pretty cool, they all seem like real people, i've skyped with them n shit

Veliky Novgorod is a pretty cool city. Don't listen to idiots who say otherwise.

thank you.

do you all have anything planned ahead of time that you all will want to do?

But is there anything woth a 4 week stay, tho?

I would give St Petersburg a visit since you're in the area.

Don't know that specific city, but just look up local tourist guides desu.
Four weeks seems a bit much for a 200k people city, but if you stay in St Petersburg and the area around it it'll probably be good.

when you're with the bros you don't need many things to do

>inb4 sexual homo innuendo

Well, I definitely want to visit the Red Square in Moscow and see some shit in St. Petersburg

Don't you need a valid visa to visit Russia? I am curious because I also want to visit Russia.

yeah i think so. it's pretty fucking confusing

Are you going to have gaysex in your asshole?

no

Why the fuck do you think they want you to come over if not

>meet some friends who I met on the internet.
Sounds like you are going to have orgies, am I right?

Yup main reason for him going there is definitely gay sex