Brit/pol/ - Best Top Gear Edition

>REMAINIANS BTFO
@britainelects Britain's decision to vote to leave the European Union was the...
Right decision: 46%
Wrong decision: 42%
twitter.com/britainelects/status/760985299216375808

>British man dies fighting ISIS in Syria
standard.co.uk/news/uk/british-man-dean-evans-dies-fighting-islamic-state-militants-in-syria-a3310456.html

>Second failed attempt to abduct member of British Armed Forces reported at Aldershot Garrison
plymouthherald.co.uk/second-failed-attempt-to-abduct-member-of-british-armed-forces/story-29580865-detail/story.html

>Paris firebomb habbening
liveleak.com/view?i=35b_1470187409

>are nige chimes in
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/01/ukip-needs-to-play-the-long-game-and-bypass-the-total-amateurs-on-the-national-executive-committee/

>Theresa May tells Lords to ‘get behind Brexit’ after threat to derail Article 50 plans
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-tells-lords-get-behind-brexit-after-threat-to-derail-article-50-plans-a7166271.html?amp

>Unelected peers start House of Lords plot to BLOCK Brexit and force a second referendum
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3717663/Unelected-peers-start-House-Lords-plot-BLOCK-Brexit-force-second-referendum.html

>Police arrest 900 Syrians in England and Wales for crimes including rape and child abuse
express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse

>Ireland could join the Commonwealth post-Brexit to cement CLOSER ties with Britain
express.co.uk/news/world/694564/Ireland-join-Commonwealth-post-Brexit-closer-ties-Britain

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jezze_0410/status/760979975084400641
aol.co.uk/news/2016/08/03/rise-in-antisemitic-hate-incidents-as-557-cases-reported-from-january-to-june/
youtube.com/watch?v=nDbeqj-1XOo
youtube.com/watch?v=frGbGBKDhaI
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1470179519266.webm
aspc.co.uk/search/property/344440/66-Marischal-Court/Aberdeen/
youtube.com/watch?v=hdQcGzbpN7s
news.sky.com/story/terror-not-ruled-out-in-deadly-knife-attack-10522062
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for pob

2nd for sucking my cock.

3rd for licky licky bum bum.

4th for the fact I am acting like a five year old and spouting God Save Our Gracious Memes memes.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

CORNIA OR ELSE

6th for Trump's failed campaign

reminder to beware of redditcuck shills

>diane james was told to run for ukip leadership by nigel
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/ukip-leadership-steven-woolfe-nigel-farge-party-split-a7170666.html

>There's a hole in the world like a great black pit, and the vermin of the world inhabit it
>And it's morals aren't worth what a pig can spit, and it goes by the name of London
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/london-to-get-coffee-and-fellatio-cafe-a7170266.html

>Arron calling for UKIP Emergency Meeting
twitter.com/Arron_banks/status/760619322331041792

>Disease spreaders to get their drugs for free
bbc.co.uk/news/health-36946000

>May speaks to her overlord
jns.org/news-briefs/2016/8/2/netanyahu-speaks-with-uk-pm-theresa-may-for-the-first-time

>Corbyn supporter Owen Jones labelled 'Blairite traitor' for criticising current leadership
standard.co.uk/news/uk/corbyn-supporter-owen-jones-labelled-blairite-traitor-for-criticising-current-leadership-a3308846.html

Double digits for fuck off twat

Check em

Britain for the British! No Islam, no Judaism, no coloureds, no Slavs, no Meds, no Spaniards!

I really fucking love slags, lads

>we're a country because Romans didn't build anything here

>wanting americans to trump brexit

Just bants lads calm down

Okay? No one gives a fuck.

FUCK OFF REDDIT SHILL REEEEE

>wanting world war 3

>I've said it before and I'll say it again.
And we have replied so many times before, it will never happen, there is no founding for it.

happenings

>L O N D O N . H A P P E N I N G

@lbcbreaking
Police dealing with a serious incident in Russell Square in London. Reports of armed officers and paramedics. More details when we get them

I miss Top Gear

They're a bit behind, this has been unfurling for a couple of hours at least.

Gang violence according to twitter.com/jezze_0410/status/760979975084400641

@StuartKenny33 2h2 hours ago
I think there's been an incident outside the Imperial Hotel on Russell Square in London. :( #London

Bye Bye Pob

YOU'RE JUST A NEET
WHO DOES HIS MUM'S CHORES
BUT THERE'S A HOME FOR SUCH AUTISTS
AT BRIT/POL/ WARS

JUICY JUICY JUICY

only pear shaped slags

>tfw britain is lacking pear shaped women

too many apples desu

Apparently there's still a heavy police presence

Is that the Russell I'm thinking of? Is that anything like what Chris Rock said about places named for Martin Luther King?

ach boring.

happening cancelled...

>tfw sitting with a blanket wrapped over me
>tfw hot cup of tea in hand
>tfw listening to the rain patter outside while shitposting with you lovable twats

Who /comfy/ here?

OY VEY

aol.co.uk/news/2016/08/03/rise-in-antisemitic-hate-incidents-as-557-cases-reported-from-january-to-june/

youtube.com/watch?v=nDbeqj-1XOo

Do you have any doubt as to who this is? Jews have been leaving France for years because of the shitskin problem

Russell Square has been around long before some greasy-haired, lefty 'comedian'.

Very nice.

I'm hoping they use that streetreporting or whatever site in their numbers

youtube.com/watch?v=frGbGBKDhaI
Can't wait until I can afford my deposit for a small 2 story commie block apartment. So I can be extra /comfy/ while 16-17 stories high.

>tfw trying to get back into normie sleeping patterns

i just want to shitpost with my lads ree

other than that /comfy/

>wanting to be stabbed

Last episode was shite.

Comrade Corbychev will build /comfy/ commieblocks for all

>tfw live alone in a flat bought by parents

a-am I spoiled Sup Forums?

Dont do that. We have those cocksuckers up all around Paris, or near Perpignan where I live. They are total shit and full of undesirables from the get go. Although it doesnt help our government specifically fills them with the worst scum of the middle east and africa for our enjoyment. Cocksuckers

>blacks

Has there ever been anything else this inspirational on TV?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1470179519266.webm

I don't think so

aspc.co.uk/search/property/344440/66-Marischal-Court/Aberdeen/

Nah man, this one is a modernish commie block.
Just look at the nice view from one of the flats, just imagine how comfy that is, and look at the price.

Yes.

Fresh OC, pls no bully

lucky bastard

i have to live at home (only 21 though so not an hero time yet)

>tfw laying in the bed with a phone next to a child sweetheart I grew up with in Norway that came to visit me a week ago
>smoking a new Peterson pipe with nice Larsen tobacco
>it's a chilly night and I can hear how waves are crashing around my boat
>I won't be able to sleep for next two or three hours
>Skid Row silently plays in the background.

What show is this? Anything with Portillo is ultra-comfy tier

youtube.com/watch?v=hdQcGzbpN7s

Just the local youth having a bit of Thursday night fun then. Shame.

That will be those nasty rascist Pakis in UKIP.

I've heard them say to a Jew the other day
>Only Christianity and Islam are proper English religions. Jews can go back to Jewland.
Then the white guy threw some bacon and the Asian threw a UKIP flyer and spat at him.

Great American Railroad Journeys

>tfw moved to London to live alone age 18
>20 today. Up at 0140 browsing Sup Forums looking at investments, housing and qt anime girls bc I'm trash and have given up on 3D

I'm looking at buying a house and have a mortgage offer for £166k but that can't get me anything here. I need a partner on a similar income. Then we can share a decent flat in London for sure.

>london

Nah I realise I am lucky. 22 here, starting my job in November

/scared/

I get you're a fucking pleb but stop making it so obvious

supporting brutalism and modernism is treasonous

>throwing bacon
>not getting a catapult and some pork balls from the chinkie's
Give em some sweet and sour sauce to go with it

what line of work, famalam?

>mortgage offer for £166k but that can't get me anything here

good luck senpai

you'll knock it out the park

I heard that brasil footy tune when i watched that

>Tfw I started working at 18 full-time and negotiated my starting wage up to £25,000 a year for 37-40 hours a week.

I'm pretty sure that is good for my first full time job. Work here for a few years and dump it for something better. Get a 2 on 2 off job :^)

You guys heard about some shit going on in Russel Square? Apparently there's armed police there, 6 people injured and 1 dead. The actual incident happened hours ago but I've only just heard about it.

You could buy a slum shed in Hounslow.

We just need to go full Hong Kong and build satellite towns full of high-rise apartment buildings. Don't see London being affordable any other way, tbph

Who else is a /heir/ here?

I am 19 lad. I would get a granite terrace house, but that's out my price range.
So I rather go for one of the few commie blocks with a good view.

Software dev mate.

I've had random jobs before, worked in offices, warehouses, but they were just summer jobs that I dossed about in

But this is my career now, y'know?

Thanks I appreciate it

Keeping my power level on the down low is going to be tough I think

Super economic boom and higher wages for all then we can afford

I'm in comfy London and make good money so I'm not concerned at all. Honestly this city is stupidly rich compared to my dead hometown. Maybe I'd feel worse if I lived in Hackey rather than middle class Richmond. Renting is a pain though. A 1 bed flat costs £300k frequently. Currently leasing a room in a 2 bed flat. Place is worth about £500k.

Same. I much prefer flats to houses

>comfy london

no such thing

What job?

>6,000,000% rise in hate crime

>So I rather go for one of the few commie blocks with a good view.

I thought this until I lived in one and had to deal with noisy fucking degenerates on all sides.

Would happily buy a 1 bed studio flat on 30th floor of a new commieblock on the greenbelt if the price was good. We need to build up, out or both or I won't be able to stay.

Except he says he lives in Richmond, look at the map you posted.

Why does the existence of any kind of bigotry completely close the book on any issue with these people?

I got an offer for a mechanical engineer through tullos training. Started at 16.
It's a secure job, you always need a mechanical engineer.

Kind of want one of these

>mfw never had a job
>poorfag

A E S T H E T I C

I don't have much choice sadly.
At least it's a 2 bedroom 2 story flat.

Noice.

We /STEM/ here

>neighbouring poo in loos and pakis

Ok so whatever happened is being treated as a potential terrorist attack
news.sky.com/story/terror-not-ruled-out-in-deadly-knife-attack-10522062

r8 my 2nd OC, laddies

Why don't you stay with parents lad?

>tfw mech eng degree
>absolutely despise the subject after finishing

welp

Check Richmond in the south west and tell me that it isn't comfy. The second language here is German. Most of the children I see going to school are fair-haired. It's fine.

>tfw when Denmark are our only true friends

>richfag
>never worked
>don't know what to do
>thinking about opening a sailing business based around the Baltic Sea and the North Sea
>maybe becoming an actor

>not ruled out
>a STABBING

i'm gonna go with not likely a terrorist attack

odd that we're not hearing much about it