There is no difference.

Jews

they're both niggers

it's not a white or black thing

you can't be a wannabee nigger you're just a nigger

wigger
>maybe if i dress like this she will think i have a big black cock

Clearly the wigger.

We expect this of the ape. But how dare he defy the mantle of the great white man?

Wiggers are the problem. They are the sympathizers that allow black niggerdom to thrive. Wiggers are the ultimate cucks and they and their families should all be burned alive in public forums to cull their kind.

SHILLS ARE THE WORST

>its not a white or a black thing

AMERICANS EVERYBODY, AMERICANS!!!

a trump voter

"Nigger" is a behavior. Black, white, Asian, Middle Eastern, hispanic, etc. It doesn't matter the skin color.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ITS 2:26 AM HERE, I CANT STOP FUCKING LAUGHING AT THE AMERICANS SAYING OTHER RACES CAN BE NIGGERS.

HOLY SHIT, MY SIDES
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wiggers.

Niggers have no choice, and shouldn't be expected to be smart enough to know the difference.

If we ever get this "day of the rope"/"race war", niggers should simply be deported to their homelands. Wiggers, white liberal cucks, and coal burners however should be tortured and executed.

t. sweden

Anyone here able to explain the bandana-under-baseball-cap thang? Makes you like a poorly dressed retarded child.

...what? Look up the definition of nigger.

>implying it isn't the same for other countries as well
Wew lad

Wiggers are nigger's best ally. Even to the point of giving their lives. Great relationship.

You retards don't even know anything about niggers, you're never around them. Nigger used to mean a black person, but like every other word ever, it changes a bit over time. Sure it can still mean a black person and many people use it as that, but anyone who acts like a nigger will be called one. A wigger is a "wigger" because he acts like a nigger but he's white. ACTS like a nigger, but he's not black. So why basically call him a nigger if he's not black? Sweden, wouldn't you call your wonderful visitors "niggers" when they act inappropriately?

t. an American who is actually around every kind of nigger out there.

the traitor always gets the first bullet

Let's take back the word nigger.

Just like we tried to do with the word gay.

not all trash are niggers

but all niggers are trash

Wigger.

Always shoot a traitor before an enemy.

>implying i dont laugh at 9/11

nice strawman cuckboi

It's really comfy. I wouldn't wear it in public like a nog, but I have worn it while shovelling snow in the winter, or snowboarding.

the correct term is 'cuccboi'
get your slang right

Wiggers.
They're like Pokemon and have an evolved form.

This.

/thread

Why is "black culture" the common thread that makes them both bad?

Bro these other countries don't know shit you've never seen a "nigger" until you've seen an American act like it

Filthy inferior puerto rican here.

The word "Nigger" was originally slang for the spanish word "Negro" and that translates into english as "Black"

I facepalm every time I see a black person call a white guy a nigger.

calm down nigger

Damn, Cote d'Ivoire, that's some self-hate

You do realize youre talking to a swede

Think of it this way. (In America) You hear about 2 young men in their mid 20s robbing a couple at gunpoint in a bad neighborhood. The couple describes them as tall and lean, both wearing hoodies, a mask, gloves, and pants. Basically you can't their skin. What's the first thing that comes to your mind? Niggers. But then you later find out that they weren't even black, they were white. Does your opinion change? Perhaps. Maybe now you'd call them degenerates or asshole, but the fact remains you thought "niggers" before, because of what they did. Their ACTIONS and the way they ACTED and BEHAVED is what made you think "nigger". Not their skin color. I'm just saying a nigger can be any color, truthfully.

Or in America, always shoot a trailer.