What does my bratty baby sister have that I don't?

What does my bratty baby sister have that I don't?

She doesnt look like a one armed abomination that only a fat faggot on a chinese site that fap for any shit, the type of person that you would hate, would like.

two arms to eyes two legs doesn't have a bitchy attitude

Working genitalia.

Isn't XJ9 the oldest?

Chronologically she's the youngest, because she was built most recently.

However, she was built to be a teenager, and the others were built 'younger' (like XJ1 being a fucking baby)

XJ6 appeals to the hardcore mechanophiles while XJ9 appeals to waifufags.

I would upgrade the shit out of XJ6
No lie.

but who would deal with such a bitchy attitude

>tfw she's canonically a loli

>mechanophiles
>Gives her a soft looking human body

haha.

Just admit that nobody on this fandom actually has a fetish for robots, what they always do is make them as human as possible.

Which show good taste tp be honest.

wow insecure much

i mean she has her reasons for being upset, being deemed a failure and shut off for so so long and being replaced

She's only so bitchy because of all the attention her sister gets compared to her. If she had someone who cared about her, then she wouldn't be so hard to put up with.

Who would put up with this?

I don't think any of the old XJ robots were really failures. I think they were all really just test beds for various systems. Once she worked things out with them she shut them down and moved on.

>you were prototypes for when i make a better version

that just makes it worse
I mean they could be failures

>one complains all the time and has an unhealthy obsession with jenny
>one is forever depressed
>one is forever stuck in baby mode seriously, who thought that was a good idea
>one acts like a literal robot and not like a teenager
>another is more suited for maid work
>the last three look like the product of science dickery

>seriously, who thought that was a good idea
Wakeman, duh

Wakeman needed to work out robot emotions and stuff to avoid the mistakes she made with Armagedroid.

Depth perception, taste, and a left arm, mostly.

6 legs.

At least she didn't turn out like this.

Or like this.

I'm not fat

what if all of the XJ sister decided to become one just so that they would be the perfect robot for their egoistical mother?
every single one of them become a new super robot woman while throwing away what it's useless.
to form this perfect form, they create a new super AI made of their AI cores, making this new XJ-Ultimate heredate their most prominent parts of their personalities, making this personalities her new emotions.
literally this new super robot will be what their creator wanted since the start.

I actually like xj4 and xj6. Like that 4 is a neat and tighty four armed whitey. And 6 appels to my mean girls fetish and for me jenny is toooo meta. Xj6 just needs some loving.

then thinking about this, if they did fuse and become the thing their creator wanted...the new XJ would have probably killed her for being a useless scientist.

Two arms.

Could someone post this one pic of xj-6 dominating pinball machine?

God damn it

A television series.

IN THE WAKEMAN HOUSE
IN THE WAKEMAN HOUSE

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

At least she looks sexier as a human than Jenny does.

>Human forms for robots.

But that's fanart

Bump

>not wanting human forms of the sisters
>not wanting to be snu-snu'd by human XJ8

Awful

What happened to having monthly meet ups?

they kinda fell apart thanks to Dressguy scaring off Brokenlynx and most of the other artists with his brand of obnoxious sperginess, might not be a bad idea to revive them in the fall though

>mfw

Is... when does it become legal to fuck it? Never? Is XJ9 always a 15 year old girl?

Hmmm, did she have a quirky sense of humor? I don't recall her actually cracking jokes or anything.

what is this

>The oldest is a literal baby
But why though?

Funny that dressguy hasn't found this thread yet.

Why is xj6 luan loud

I wish there was more lewds of xj4.

I kinda like these designs.

Jenny could've turned out like this.

>ywn comfort her and pay attention to her

She just needs a good dicking, like all crazy chicks

The maidbot one looks like it'd have a market.

IMAGINE

Don't stick your dick in crazy.

>two arms
Your taking the sexist part of sj6 and throwing it out the window.

The in-story explanation would be that the skins are meant to make them all "normal girls". She has 2 visable arms, but only one works. The other just hangs limp at her side. Admittedly, another good alternative would be to put the unused arm in a sling- I just thought it'd be funny to have one arm just flailing around.

Would one need a power armored dick to do it?

I still like the idea of having one of the arms just be one of her legs stuffed in it, allowing it to move at least, if we need to justify her not having a functional hand there, just put it in a cast or brace of some sort(or maybe even have it be a stump)

A meme

Didn't they all form a giant robot at some point?

build the wall

Technology ages in reverse since newer systems are literally designed on top of older systems meaning more experience goes into shit that has existed for less time.

Where are XJ-1 and 2?

I want to use use XJ6's insecurities to make her do things outside of her zone of comfort

Artist couldn't think of how to make them look good as humans

No, I don't think so.

Cute

OC

autistic, unfunny, lame and fucking stupid

10/10

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

>ywn a vexus

whats with her hands