Japanese script is most aesthetic out of traditional Asian scripts

Chinese
人人生而自由、在尊嚴和權利上一律平等。他們賦有理性和良心、並應以兄弟關係的精神互相對待。

Vietnamese
畢奇每(㝵人)生(羅出)調特自由吧平等(彳米亍)人品吧權利。每(子昆)(㝵人)調特造化頒朱理智吧良心吧勤沛對處貝(飠堯)(竜中)情英㛪。

Japanese
すべての人間は、生まれながらにして自由であり、かつ、尊嚴と權利と について平等である。人間は、理性と良心とを授けられており、互いに同 胞の精神をもって行動しなければならない。

Korean
모든 人間은 태어날 때부터 自由로우며 그 尊嚴과 權利에 있어 同等하다。 人間은 天賦的으로 理性과 良心을 賦興받았으며 서로 兄弟愛의 精神으로 行動하여야 한다。

sounds the best too.

it's also the easiest
not counting korean because they betrayed their own chinese heritage and are therefore cucks

Weebs I swear to god

I though Korean doesn't use characters?
And why are there so many parenthesis in Vietnamese?
I like Chinese the best. The simple Japanese letter characters look too "empty" for me.

*East Asian heritage

That's like saying Western Europe's classical heritage is "Italian Heritage".

Roman Empire ≠ Italian Republic
Tang Dynasty ≠ People's Republic of China

Do I have to learn Hiragana, Katakana, and Kanji, or can I get away with learning just one? A few months vacation to Nippon might be neat.

>japcuck triggered by semantics

>few months
nigga what, u a billionaire or sumthin
get outta here with this complicated shit, best script in da house:
人人生而自由、在尊严和权利上一律平等。他们赋有理性和良心、并应以兄弟关系的精神互相对待。
muh nigguh mao designed it to be useful and so everybody could use it, kno wuh im sayin?

>I though Korean doesn't use characters?
I stated "traditional" Asian scripts in title

>And why are there so many parenthesis in Vietnamese?
Traditional Vietnamese have thousands of letters invented for the Vietnamese language. Most don't show on Unicode 𠬠𠄩𠀧

>That's like saying Western Europe's classical heritage is "Italian Heritage".
u got dat fàm

he's right though, italy barely has anything to do with rome

>Do I have to learn Hiragana, Katakana, and Kanji, or can I get away with learning just one

Once you start learning Japanese you will realize that Japanese doesn't really work like that

Think of Hiragana and Katakana kind of like "upper case" and "lower case" letters

they are extremely similar, and represent the same sounds

kanji is seperate entirely, and this is the symbolic part of japanese that look like Chinese characters

learn japanese user it's cool

N-no, how expensive is it? Realistically I'll be making between 70k and 80k over the next decade. Am I fucked unless I find a rich gf?

>N-no, how expensive is it? Realistically I'll be making between 70k and 80k over the next decade. Am I fucked unless I find a rich gf?
japan is not that expensive of a place to live, in most places rent is cheaper than in cities in canada
(except tokyo ofc)

The biggest difference in price is kind of the cost of food, if you like cooking stuff like groceries are a lot more in japan, although eating out is marginally cheaper

the cost of living in japan isn't what he was referring to, however, the reason he said you must be rich is because only like the top 20% of americans could actually afford taking a few months off to go on a vacation

I don't know whether the situation is different in Canada, but something like 45% of the American population has less than $400 in savings

Well I figured that if I get deployed somewhere (I'm a militard) then I'll be given a couple months of break after my deployment is over. I could use that time to visit Japan. Failing that, I get 25 days of leave a year once I reach Master Corporal, I could take 20 of those days to spend 4 weeks in Japan.

but its all chinese

Korean is so ugly

japanese looks retarded. Traditional Chinese will always be the best

Technically you can just use romaji if you only care about speaking and don't mind if your illiterate. Besides that, have fun learning thousands of runes

Korean looks better in my eyes
Japanese is just isn't consistent with their scripts.

>East Asian heritage

Nice try, but that should be called Han heritage, you call the characters 漢字 right?
Don’t try to steal the orthodoxy from us 漢人

>comparing modern japanese with any TRADITIONAL asian text
ok lol

I typed that using 旧字体 dummy

I like the big scary symbols of trad chinese and hangul more

that's simplified chinese. traditional chinese has no match

arr rook same

Nobody in Vietnam writes like that

Hangul is easier to learn though